What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lesbian Sex Battle

Here's what I've done on 0.6 for now, also wow nearly 4 hours just setting up a terrible menu. *5 hours. I miss my (custom) 4.4 version, but I lost it...

Notes: I did the equivalent of poking at 01 with a stick, nothing favorable has occurred. I still have no idea what some of these skills are even supposed to be. Why the hell are word/hip attack values reversed?:)Fix'd) -snip-

Enter into 18.txt and delete "eturn" on "returneturn" to fix the broken character file. Should've just done it myself, oh well, tired.

Attachments

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I keep getting this error.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Special mode is the only thing currently working, even pasting over a 01 from an older version doesn't work. Even if you fix the broken character selection; which is a result of him changing filenames and forgetting to update code, $select_chara or something breaks in it's place, and there is nothing I can do about it. Cause I can't code, just prod at things.

-snip- Nevermind

Notes: fixed Word/Tongue value flip, discovered why natsumi zaoh is useless; lack of special skills that rely on "tongue", provably fixed a rare crash.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well, I could most likely code. Though it would be in non moonspeak so it might be a little rough because it would break things most likely in a different way than they are currently broken.

So the bottom line is that I need to be selecting special match instead of new game?

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here's what I've done on 0.6 for now, also wow nearly 4 hours just setting up a terrible menu. *5 hours. I miss my (custom) 4.4 version, but I lost it...

Notes: I did the equivalent of poking at 01 with a stick, nothing favorable has occurred. I still have no idea what some of these skills are even supposed to be. Why the hell are word/hip attack values reversed?:)Fix'd) -snip-

Enter into 18.txt and delete "eturn" on "returneturn" to fix the broken character file. Should've just done it myself, oh well, tired.
Sr for asking this but i've followed ur instruction, even i've overwritten the attached file u gave but i still keeping getting the error message just like Freeko

I keep getting this error.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Normal mode is broken, just use special. Jeese I wish this game had difficult AI

Edit: decided to upload changes.

Mostly tested; expect weirdness.

Attachments

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

There was an update to the file yesterday according to the site. No idea what the moonrunes are trying to say is different, just figure it was at least worth putting out there.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looks like the other girl is available to fight against, but it's still bugged, aside from that it's just bug fixes

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not to be a total noob, but I downloaded the latest version on a whim and cant find anyway to actually start the game. there doesnt seem to be an EXE. or an application file, where is the on switch?

I thought maybe the version .6 was just an update and you needed a stock version to add it onto but even when I went and fished out the original file I still couldn't find a way to turn the game on.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea how to get the recent version of the game... Plus does this game have translation? I feel like this game needs one :(

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this is link
download password is "lsb" without the ""
Thanks man :D +rep. But I'l ask again tho is there any news on the game being translated? :confused:

WhiteH

Reputation score

I think i saw a partial translation somewhere in this thread. Although even if it is there it`s probably severly outdated by now.
Which brings me to this, it doesn`t make much sense to translate it right now.
The game is all but finished, so yeah i doubt anyone will start to translate it anytime soon. After all translating is far more work than most people seem to assume... ;)

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Makes sense that they would wait for the game to be finished first. Well hopefully someone will translate it someday.

But this new version feels wierd to me it seem some stuff are missing. Like now there is only a mode called special and they removed the little mini animation that show you what is going on in the fight.

Vintrion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was mostly for the sake of exploring the system that was in place, although the act itself was filled with a lot of silliness, NPCs running away while in dominant positions is one of them... another strong reason for me was the code wasn't buried inside a .exe file so it was simple to make changes to the characters and have slight modifiers to the game for fetish preference.

It's definitely gone backwards a bit in features, but AI never properly utilized them to begin with.

Either way, even if not me precisely someone could very easily replace all the various menu text with mostly-legible counterparts. Assuming all the files don't get buried so they aren't easily modifiable. I even managed to fix a programming error once.

Last edited:

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game still crashes on first moves made for whatever reason.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I definately like the old "interface" of knowing how the girls are interacting with each other better than what is there now. Aside from that, I like the match selection alot better now than it was before. I do not mind a little give and take to see what works and what does not. At least I am not being dragged along for donations each month to pay for a demo, so I can not exactly be disappointed when something changes for the worse.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is someone going to change the title to the real name of the game.

Ladies Sex Bout