For a moment there I thought this was another lesbian fighting game... :(
So what are the changes to this version? :confused:

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ladies Sex Bout

Well for one the story mode is back up. New environments, new match types, new costumes, new characters, battle system is changed around again, so, have fun feeling your way around to figure out what does what again :p

One thing I found is that the remove clothes option is now under the first option, at the bottom, just before the back button.

Oh, and a training mode as well, which basically puts you up against a green haired girl that's blind folded and you just practice moves against her. Not sure if this actually does anything or not. I don't think there's any kind of stat building or anything.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did they take out the mounting system (with the positions)? Been awhile since I looked at this.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

does this game have any hentai in it yet? Last time I checked there wasn't much worth mentioning, just a whole lot of text.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think they integrated it into the moves themselves. If you look above, the symbols change from time to time, and at some points I saw them say '6 9'

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I mean pictures, jackass.
As much as I would like to have pictures implemented in the game. I highly doubt that it will happen. Because the game is more text based and I don't know where he could implement some. :/

Plus he seems to still be working on the combat system and adding more characters.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

there were cut in pictures that were little gif things when you did moves in the past like tribadism rubbing and fingering the pussy among a few others.

Making things like that would make sense though get repetitive somewhat quickly.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thanks guys, for answering my question. I wanted to know b/c this is a neat idea, but that shitty JP hosting site takes forever to dl anything and I don't want it tying up my connection if I'm not going to get anything fap-worthy out of it.

For those that are oblivious to what hentai means when used in the English language:

Imagery is key. I know it's not the same in Japanese, but c'mon this is an English board.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Just donate to my patreon and I will get right on making a game exactly like this but with cut ins and stuff like that.

(I might be sarcastic about some parts of the last statement, and here is a hint. It is not the part where I said I am making a game similar to this)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like how people always choose not to read what they don't want to read.

Taken from the provided site:
A subgenre of the Japanese genres of manga and anime, characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.

With the meaning of plots(from the exact same site) being:
The main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence.

No doubt images are part of hentai, and I didn't deny that, but something such as a text-based game or novel can be hentai as well. Not knowing and not bothering to learn the language does not make it non-hentai just because there is no pictures involved.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I like how you underlined AND, but decided that the meaning of THAT word didn't fucking apply. It means IN ADDITION TO. As in overtly sexualized characters+images+plot=hentai.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like Japanese isn't the only language you need to learn then. I'm pretty sure they meant hentai can be sexualised characters, pictures and plots.

From your definition, a picture of a nude girl without any plot isn't considered hentai? And if you link the word and with +, hentai must be anime+manga at the same time or it is not considered hentai?

"Tom, Dick and Harry are boys" does not mean Tom+Dick+Harry=Boys and that Harry alone doesn't make him a boy

Last edited: