What's new

Taimanin Asagi 2 anime

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Taimanin Asagi 2 anime

Prison Battleship
Oh RIGHT! Kangoku Senkan. I forgot that that's the actual name. :D

How come that series doesn't have more animes? The next two games seem to have just as much potential as the first one.

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TA 2 should get the award for the worst animation of the 21st century, even queen bee has better animation :mad:
vote up for that award.

well, now i'm waiting for TY EP2 (Rinko scene)

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So i havent seen the vid/mov yet, so pls no spoiler. But is the movie is that bad? I see lot of negative comment in it :eek:

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i havent seen the vid/mov yet, so pls no spoiler. But is the movie is that bad? I see lot of negative comment in it :eek:
I wouldn't say that it's outright BAD.
The animation is just lazy and cheap, but not bad to look at and the H-scenes are just disappointing compared to what we saw in the first 4 episodes.

It's worth a look if in case it has something you like, but this should've been SOOOO much better with such a title. :/

lithium66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was so looking forward to this and was really disappointed by it .

Guess like most we all got over hype by the first movie and the images last month I've seen kinda made me think this will be better . it's just a poor sequel really . I'm going to wait until eng sub version is out so I can understand it a bit better .

Just a shame really as it was missing all the stuff that made the first one great .

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wouldn't say that it's outright BAD.
The animation is just lazy and cheap, but not bad to look at and the H-scenes are just disappointing compared to what we saw in the first 4 episodes.

It's worth a look if in case it has something you like, but this should've been SOOOO much better with such a title. :/
i would personally say that its shoujo senki brain jacker 2 bad.

and that was pretty fucking bad :D

ReinhartX

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i wonder whatever happened to animations that had fast movements like in TA1 and not slow fucking.....

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder whatever happened to animations that had fast movements like in TA1 and not slow fucking.....
That artist moved onto Imouto Paradise movies before going... who knows where. But it would be great to have him back for the GOOD lilith games.

This movie brought shame to the VNs. I recommend the movie director and artist commit sudoku.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man, that was just bad. And the fact they went for the Bad End says everything we need to know about their willingness/expectation toward making an animated adaptation of the third game. :mad:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I mean the animation and art aren't bad at all, they just don't hold up to the first set of movies, that's what everyone is so upset about, I feel...

Art and animation look kinda similar to what they did for hellknight ingrid.;)

Last edited:

Shattered Lands

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I mean the animation and art aren't bad at all, they just don't hold up to the first set of movies, that's what everyone is so upset about, I feel...

Art and animation look kinda similar to what they did for hellknight ingrid.;)
true.

hell knight ingrid, or at least what I saw seemed like it had cut content. there was the scene with the dog, it seemed to get ready, shit was going down, and poof, nothing.