What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Takamakuran] [たかまくらん ] MY]R (RE276535) (RJ276535)

blerghit

Reputation score

Gameplay: Pretty basic RPG exploring and battling, gaining companions among the way.
"interact" from menu with your companions for "skinship"
As you progress, more interactions will be available.

Controls:
Arrow keys: movement
Z Button: Confirm,check
X Button: deny,return
ctrl button: skip dialogue
Shift button: hide text

Description: Very similar to Takamakuran's other work (Link to ulmf page here)
You start in somewhat prison like place, with a save orb. Areas have a limited number of monsters, after killing all your get notification, and a boss will often spawn.
Speaking to the red people(?) you can get some items.
First few companions you need to beat in fight before taking them with you, later they will simply join.
Companions will loiter around in areas that are clear of enemies, you can talk to them.

Tags:
Male Protagonist, Touch/Feel, Fantasy, Internal Cumshot, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Big Breasts

Last edited:

DemonBreath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This circle's games are kind of infamous now for the divisive nature of their art. I actually, legitimately, unironically think its fantastic, even if that makes me sound like a dick. The style is really not protrayed that well from character portraits and promotional art, which is probably what people are mostly seeing, but there is not only a lot of detail in the CGs, but so much variation as well that makes the art memorable and high quality.

The game has a really interesting atmosphere, and its sadly one of those things you can't really explain because then its ruined, but if old-ass RPGMaker games, especially horror ones like Yume Nikki, are to your liking this is pretty much the modern version of it. The delibrate crudeness of the overworld art, and whole music selection make the game very unsettling, and I think actually creates quite the effective horror experience on its own. Not the kind that has you screaming in terror; but that gets under your skin and makes you feel uncomfortable and not happy anymore and generally more sad about life than you already were before. The game is honestly fantastic, and its only something like 80 MBs, so everyone might as well give it a go. And remember that spider is best girl.

Last edited:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And remember that spider is best girl.
Hell yeah dude. I love the fact she got much more scenes in the most recent update 1.5, which added at least one more scene for every girls, right after defeating the final boss.

OP
B

blerghit

Reputation score
spiderbros are bros, spidergirl is best waifu.
Chimera is best daughteru. pet her head.
But yeah, the art is nice, has personality and is actually charismatic.
WHen was this 1.5 update? i might have to go back to DLsite to get it.

Oh it was Mar/11/2020. BRB gonna check out the new scenes.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Is anyone packing a save file of any kind? Played New Project, loved it. This one seems a little different.