RPG [Tamamo Studio ] [玉藻スタジオ ] Dungeon Breaker 2 ダンジョンブレイカー2 RE100006 RJ100006

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ダンジョンブレイカー2
RJ100006

attachment.php

(no links)

If anyone has ever played the first Dungeon Breaker by tamamo studio, it's a typical dungeon crawler with some puzzle-solving.
I like the characters though.

Out for several weeks now but I haven't seen any links.

Attachments

• RJ100006_ana_img_main.jpg
    RJ100006_ana_img_main.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dungeon Breaker 2

I've never played the first one so I am going to ask some questions:
Do you play as a male or female, how big is the amount of H, Cg or animation and is it vanilla or monster sex?

Typical harem male lead.
You can get the gallery here:

ttp://exhentai.org/g/303261/cbd5ccbe92/

There's one tentacle scene but everything else is normal.

ah, that's too bad. I would have liked it, if this way like Lady Dungeon, but alas.

I'm not sure if this one is a male lead though, since I don't see a guy in the image lol

This game look great. So if you have any information about it, I hope we could share to each other. ^^!

still no download link i guess

still no download link i guess

joined 2year still newbie?
go search japan name or go search rj number

You're welcome. Don't forget to pick up patch v1.03 if you use the share-films link. The torrent includes the patch, and the page has DDL links to it as well.

On a side note, I can't seem to hook any of the text in this game with ITH or AGTH, so would anybody be kind enough just to translate the menu options? I'm mainly looking for the difficulty option and an explanation of automatic actions, since they apparently exist according to the manual. But I can't translate text in pictures, so... =_=''

You're welcome. Don't forget to pick up patch v1.03 if you use the share-films link. The torrent includes the patch, and the page has DDL links to it as well.

On a side note, I can't seem to hook any of the text in this game with ITH or AGTH, so would anybody be kind enough just to translate the menu options? I'm mainly looking for the difficulty option and an explanation of automatic actions, since they apparently exist according to the manual. But I can't translate text in pictures, so... =_=''

v1.14 patcher...

Back