What's new

RPG [ Tamamo Studio] 玉藻スタジオ Let's Make Adventurer's Town! 2(冒険者の町を作ろう!2) RE119672 RJ119672

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119672

This is a sequel to the previous game:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ081498.html

An interesting game where you build up a town and rush through dungeon to get items.

The dungeon combat is automatic and your only control is arranging the party members at start and using magic to attack,heal or other effects.

In this one they have removed the horrible 3D which is nice.

To use machine translation use AGTH with /X3

The game has some garbage characters(color information) so you need regex support like with TAPlugin.
Not sure if Chiitrans has regex.

Regex code for better formating:
Code:
^\n+
\{.+\}
([!?。]+)    \1\n
[「(]    \n
[」)]
.* 0個
(?=取り壊し|レベルアップ|その他アイテム一覧|アイテム使用|アイテム合成|行動指示|特技習得、装備|所持アイテム)    \n
(?=移動指示|回復指示|武器買い物指示|道具買い物指示)    \n
(レベルアップ|要寺院|アイテム合成|道具買い物指示)    \1\n
([ァ-ヴー]+)    \n\1

Last edited by a moderator:

test1243143

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventure Town 2(冒険者の町を作ろう!2)

g.e-hentai.org/g/622681/f56f167971

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

patiently waiting for a DL link

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not to be a spoilsport, but this game has loli (the two doll users.)

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, so should I remove it?

Last edited:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Here's one.
Can anyone re-up this to zippy?

veedanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To use machine translation use AGTH with /X3

The game has some garbage characters(color information) so you need regex support like Translation Aggregator with TAPlugin.
Not sure if Chiitrans has regex.
I'm using Translation Aggregation to launch AGTH (with /x3), but I keep getting "Error: can't connect to server" from AGTH. Is there some trick you're using to getting it to connect properly?

OP
D

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm using Translation Aggregation to launch AGTH (with /x3), but I keep getting "Error: can't connect to server" from AGTH. Is there some trick you're using to getting it to connect properly?
Try different translation engines.

I'm using Atlas and Honyaku mainly.

AGTH doesn't have anything to do with online.

veedanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try different translation engines.

I'm using Atlas and Honyaku mainly.

AGTH doesn't have anything to do with online.
What the error meant is that, for some reason, AGTH couldn't hook the game text. I've fixed the issue though.

For anyone else that has this problem: Set the "Text hook" option to Internal rather than AGTH directly.

On that note, where do you paste the regex data? I'm not familiar with how to use that sort of thing?

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

in dlside no loli icon maybe ok?
btw 1 not human, 1 possibly is homunculus
Every time there is a game that looks like it has loli content we all have this discussion. I don't see why people can't just use their common sense. If there is a character that looks like a kid and that characters gets naked or is involved in something sexual, just don't post the dl link. Regardless of if the dlsite has a loli tag or not.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone re-up this to zippy?
In the dark of the night, there's a mist that glows, Zodiark appears with links to show!

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh, I begin to kind of figure out what to do in this game, buuuut there's one thing: When you raided a dungeon and you got loot... ehm which of the ingame windows is ''take'' and which one is ''leave behind/discard''?
I am not really sure if i take the precious treasure with me or leave it where it was, which would be... stupid...

-edit-
And is there a time limit or something?

Last edited:
OP
D

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, I begin to kind of figure out what to do in this game, buuuut there's one thing: When you raided a dungeon and you got loot... ehm which of the ingame windows is ''take'' and which one is ''leave behind/discard''?
I am not really sure if i take the precious treasure with me or leave it where it was, which would be... stupid...

-edit-
Right one is the stuff you sell and left one is the stuff you keep.
You can check for sure because at the bottom you have the total you sell after the adventurers due(which you have to mach from the total of what you sold or your bank)

Eggs,jewels and treasures are just selling fodder, what you want is the materials.

Note that the iron/mythril ores are translated as crystals in my translator.

Also you can rains or lower the due of adventurers with the first tab on the map.

Why you want your adventurers to have money at all is so they can buy shit in the shops.

Don't be shy to tax those adventurers to death when you are farming materials. After all its their goddamn equipment your crafting.

The story progresses once you raise your town level, which you can do by constructing the required buildings or improvements

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Does anyone have any suggestions for repelling monster attacks? Because I found I rapidly became overwhelmed and my three adventurers were always too injured to fight the attackers after they fall once.

edit: oh, I've got one for myself, remeber I can cast spells in the town map. >.<

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Eggs,jewels and treasures are just selling fodder, what you want is the materials.
Silver and platinum eggs are used in some crafting recipes (the town improvement ones), but you only a need a handful of them (less than five each). Rubies are used in a lot of crafting recipes, 'though in endgame you'll be swimming in so many you can afford to sell them after midgame anyway.

Diamonds are necessary for crafting most endgame gear. They are also somewhat rare and available only in endgame dungeons. Hoard them.

There is one or two treasures that are used in recipes。Hoard all of the "Dazzling Hidden Treasure" 「まばゆい秘宝」 you can find -- those are used to craft Miracle Staves (ultimate weapon for mages), which you probably want to equip all your mages with in the end-game.

Most statues are also vendor trash, but the few rarer ones (gotten from later dungeons) are needed to craft some of the ultimate equipment. I can't recall which at the exact moment.

Oh and hoard oni bones and angel feathers -- those are used in so many crafting recipes it's not even funny. Small Oni Bones aren't used as often as Big Oni Bones, but you probably still want to hoard the former since they are rare for some weird reason.

--

Not in the main scenario. Once you completed the main game (and patched the game to v1.05 or above, the patch notes don't specify, but I can't access Time Attack mode in the unpatched game) you can unlock Time Attack mode, which keeps track of the number of turns you spend as well as RL time in seconds. You still don't have a time limit then -- it just provides a running count for people who want to speedrun through the game,.

Oh and all adventurers and spells are unlocked from the start in Time Attack mode.

--

Does anyone have any suggestions for repelling monster attacks? Because I found I rapidly became overwhelmed and my three adventurers were always too injured to fight the attackers after they fall once.

edit: oh, I've got one for myself, remeber I can cast spells in the town map. >.<
Early game you'll have to rely on adventurers and spells (mostly spells). Try to level up the Fire spell, it's probably going to be your bread and butter for most of the game (until you get the overpowered Meteor).

Patching to v1.05 and above (this one is revealed in the patch notes) lets you use hotkeys to select spells. It makes life mush easier.

You still want to build around the Town Center (AKA the MC's mansion) though, so your adventurers don't have to travel so far to defeat enemies (they always start off in the Town Center). Elemental-class enemies are immune to attack spells (they absorb damage instead) and they start to pop up in the early game or so.

In mid-game you'll get to build militia barracks and watchtowers to supplement your defenses. Monster towers also start to pop up -- these spawn additional monsters and also absorb attack spells, similar to elementals.

End-game usually consists of spamming militia and Meteors all over the place, with the occasional Fire and Heal, and Ice being reserved for "Oh Shit" moments. Watchtowers can also snipe Monster towers when placed near the edge of the map, so your militiamen don't have to walk all over the place to destroy them.

Walls are mostly useless except for acting as sacrificial dummies for watchtowers and other buildings on the outskirts. Circling your entire town with walls (or deliberately making a hole to act as a chokepoint like in Tower Defense games) is not a good idea -- monsters don't path around walls and will just ram into them, damaging them and distracting your construction crew into repairing the walls instead of building.

They still look cool though. Once you get enough militiamen and watchtowers up you can build all the walls you want as the monsters don't get a chance to damage the walls, 'though at that point they don't function as walls and are only mostly there for aesthetics.

Last edited:

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In-Game Top Menu
Tax | Construction | Buildings | Adventurers | Item | Magic | H | Options

Options Menu
= GAME =
Mini-Map Display - Off | On
Non-building area - Off | On
Map Drag Scroll Speed - Off | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Building Demolition - Off | On
Difficulty - S.Easy | Easy | Normal | Hard | S.Hard
Scrolling Text Display - On | Expanded | Off
= SYSTEM =
Window Mode - Full-screen | Windowed
Window Position - Don't Save | Save
Text Display Speed - Slow | Medium | Fast | Fastest
Auto-Skip Read Text - Don't Skip | Skip
Previously Read Text - Don't Change Color | Change Color
Text Effects/Decorations- Don't Display | Display
Skip Text after Choices - Don't Skip | Keep Skipping
Auto Mode Text Speed - Slow | Medium | Fast | Fastest
Auto Mouse Movement - Off | On
Switch Mouse Buttons - Off | On
Comment at Save - Off | On
When window not main - Keep Going | Stop Game
When window not main - BGM On | BGM Off
When advancing text - Keep playing voices | Stop voice playback
Extended Processing - None | Bilinear | Bicubic
Fullscreen Display - Split Frame | Double | Widescreen | Fit

On another note, this game really needs some sort of explanation beyond the help that's been provided. I have zero clue what I'm doing.

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tax (town Administration)
01.jpg

build object
木 = how many wood (木材) need, 石 = how many stone (石材) need
02.jpg
create
break building or road
building lvl up (sometime need town lvl or more same type of building or special item)

about create
02-1.jpg

building
03.jpg
item store (put item to store for sell to adventurers)
weapon store (put weapon and armor to store for sell to adventurers)
training center (set skill skill1.jpg skill2.jpg , if u set higher lvl skill, set low lvl skill not work)
market (buy or sell item, weapon and armor)
museum (show what mob u had fight and what item u got)
trading place (buy wood, buy rock, sell wood and sell rock)
arena (use $ lvl up low lvl adventurers)

adventurers
04.jpg
first memu is adventurers instructions
change skill
item list

item
05.jpg

magic
if lvl higher will power up and faster for use again
06.jpg

if u click small house in map, u can change normal NPC's job
07.jpg