Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

"Understood. Just a moment." Mara steps out of the Zeta and hurries over to Umbral. "What happened?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Got surprised by an EMP grenade. Looks like those pirates we ran into earlier set up shop planetside," Umbral responded, shifting his weight a little to try to stay on balance. "If I didn't have as much flight time with Switchblade as I do, we'd have one out and at least one dead. The bastards had announced their presence with an EMP cannon aimed at me."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh. Any idea how many there are? If it's a bigger settlement we may have to deal with them differently." Mara reaches out and wraps Zachery's limp arm around her neck, taking some weight off Umbral's shoulders.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wasn't able to locate their camp, so I'm not sure. I'd guess there's at least platoon strength," Umbral replied. "Well, hopefully, there's some kind of specialized maintenance equipment in Experimentation for him."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven arrives late from Umbral's message to the hangar bay, cursing lowly for having to take so long. Keying his comm he speaks, "Umbral, this is Draven, what's your twenty, and whats the situation? Any way I can be of assistance?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Experimentation. Zachery's been disabled. Unknown." Umbral's responses at terse, but to the point.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How the... Never mind explain it to me when I get there, I'll be right along."

Draven condenses his shape into a small humanoid shape, and then bolts for experimentation, moving extremely fast, but not to the point of being insanely fast.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven returns to his ship, then opens a private comm link to Nadia. "Nadia, this is Draven, I need only a few moments of your time and a go or no go please."

When she answers he would quickly fill her in on Umbral's story, Zachery's condition, and his idea to scout with his cloaked ship, and if need be to bomb the pirates.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia's responses are mumbled in the beginning, but get clearer the more awake she is.
"Okay, go ahead. Let's hope it's just a pirate camp, and they didn't actually settle there."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed, and thank you. Will contact the station when I have something substantial to report."

He climbs into his ship, going through a quick pre-flight, and when he is satisfied everything is ready, he slowly exits the station, angling toward the planet and making his way into the upper atmosphere.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umbral stops by the Dragon's Fang, and grab a datapad with an access cord, and a current scanner before heading on to Medical.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Double-post, but it's been at least a day...))

After leaving Medical, Umbral seems to aimlessly wander the halls of the Line. Anyone who would see him might notice an almost distant look in his eyes, as if he's only half paying attention to his surroundings.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars ship flits out of FTL speed and swoops in towards the hanger. By the time he had recieved Cyrus's message he had already jumped to FTL and wasn't in much of a posistion to turn around. Direct combat with fortified posistions wasn't his area of expertise anyway. When an oppertunity arose he would join in, but he didn't enjoy getting shot at from all directions with no clear goal.

He docks his ship onto a sturdy section of the hanger ceiling as before and climbs out, firing his grapple to slide down to the floor. He looks about for any activity, and heads off to see what was going on around this strange new home. It was weird staying in a place surounded by expensive looking ships and tech, but having to leave it all alone at risk of losing the big pay checks. Maybe there was something he could help with instead of eyeing up forbidden loot.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlins voice comes over the comms system.

Uh, and this one, maybe that... Broadcasting? Whoa jeez, uh, Hi, can anyone hear me?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I hear ya girl." Kars said to no one as he strolled the station, not actually broadcasting himself. "Hmm, I wonder who that was..." He was currently taking a second look around the station, glancing into rooms, checking for anything interesting and generally getting to know the layout. This spacious old place had so many maintenance tunnels and access panels he reckoned he could live here secretly for months even if it was over run by something. He hadn't yet claimed a quarters, though there seemed plenty to choose from.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven returned to the station, wanting to pass on what he knew so far to Nadia. Opening a quick channel spoke. "Nadia, this is Draven, if you have a minute I think perhaps we should talk about those raiders on the planet."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It takes Nadia a while to respond. "Hmmmphm. . . wha- Damnit. We should set a sleep time, I'm always getting woken by somebody calling me up." A slight pause, with the rustling of sheets - she really seems to be in bed. "Alright, I'll meet you in Command."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My apologies Nadia. Very well, I will meet you there, and try not to take to much of your time up."

He makes his way towards the Command Center.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was after Draven had headed up to Command that Umbral walked into the hangar bay. He only peripherally noted that Draven's ship was back, and continued studying the data gathered earlier. He was likely going to have to do something unusual to get this mess straightened out.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven had altered his direction, and walked into the hangar bay. "Alright, what's up Umbral?"