What's new

Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

"Probably about six hours to actually get there...Depending on a couple of factors, I'd guess at least a couple of days before the bartender I know will let me pilot anything. Then there's the return trip," Umbral replies. "Of course, I suppose it's possible that he'd just fly my ship back himself, if that becomes necessary."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Six hours is enough to get a bit of rest before arrival." Thall gives a brief nod and presses a button on his gauntlet again. "Alright, I'm ready."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umbral returns to his ship, and begins preflight checks. Once those are done, the Dragon's Fang lifts off, and heads out.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven stood after roughly twelve hours and decided he should probably take a walk around and check in with the infirmary to see if anything had changed for Zachery's case. He also wanted to see if the genetic results had finally come in on the creature they had killed.

This decided, he moved out, leaving the program he had running to try and crack the encryption going.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin left the security cells and was on her way to the med lab, when her datapad started making noises again, this time rather urgent sounding. She looks confused for a moment as she digs it out and reads it. Then gets a panicked look on her face and speeds off towards the hanger bay instead. "Oh crap oh crap, I need a nap!" She spouts to herself urgently as she pushes her wheelchair as fast as she is able.

Reaching the hanger, she rolls up to her ship, climbs on up, and flies out of the hanger in a rush.

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Crap. Just realized I'd forgotten to do something.))

The tug approaches the station, announcing its cargo. Once cleared, it would set the Dragon's Fang down, and then depart.

Umbral was still out cold when this occured.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Some time later, the fighter left the bay of the overgrown ship orbiting the station. It travelled somewhat more carefully than usual, entering the station's bay and docking without incident. Caitlin climbed out and settled into her wheelchair again, noting the arrival of one of the ships that had gone missing previously. Shrugging, she started rolling towards the med labs.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a while Thall comes staggering out of the Dragon's Fang. Umbral's arm is slung over his shoulders, and the Telarin hums a merry tune as he moves towards the quarters.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven leads Caitlin to the crew quarters area of the station. "Here we are, you pretty much have choices of rooms if they open for you. If they don't then they probably have been taken already."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin stays silent most of the trip, relying on the wheelchair's motor instead of arm power to move herself along. They reach the crew quarters, and she looks around briefly before answering. "Alright, thanks Draven." She says as she rolls up to pretty much the first door. "See you in a few hours then." She saysn then opens the door and goes in. Once it closes behind her, she carelfully lifts herself onto the bed, and settles in, falling asleep quickly and fully clothed.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Will do, have a good rest."

After she enters the room, he picks one out for himself, then heads back to check on his cracking program.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

- - - One Week Later - - -​

Nadia can't help but smile as she walks along the corridor leading from the elevator to the command center. There are actually people everywhere! Before, The Dividing Line was a bit creepy with only its few inhabitants, but now! Now it's brimming with life! So many new faces. . . And all under my command, Nadia can't help but think as she enters Command. "Commander on-", somebody yells out. "Oh, cut it!" Despite her best efforts the crew still treats her like a member of the military. With a sigh she retreats into her office and turns off the light.
- - -
Thall sighs as he leaves the Security Cells. Pkaric is under tight control now, any chance to talk to him in private is lost. Still, they did get a bit of information out of him. Even worse though is the new Head of the Research Department. That blonde human. . . Her name escapes Thall right now, but she is both very possessive and secretive about any and all science. He wouldn't mind the first one, but the second makes him hate her with a passion. "She is almost as bad as the Telarin", he murmurs to himself as he heads for the hangar.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven walks down through the halls, and spots Thall. He tries to catch the Telarin's attention. "Hey Thall, you got a few minutes?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thall turns his head and straightens his posture. "Ah, greetings Draven. How can I help you?" Brooding is not that easy if you're one of the only Telarin on the entire station.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I had some questions regarding the Ashotur system and it's location in this galaxy. I also had a simple thought last night that I'm wondering if you can help me test."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thall whistles briefly. "The location is not that hard, you can see it from here." He waves to the window, and true - from here the hole that was the Ashotur system is about the size of a fist.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... I think since we have the time and resources to spare that I may take a trip out there, see what's left, run some scans. Oh, a thought that chanced my brain earlier... Thall, how long has it been since the Ashotur were supposedly wiped out?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If Thall had eyebrows, and if that eyebrows were not behind his visor, they would be risen by now. "Are you sure? This is outside of Alliance territory. Part of it went to the Nnyarthall, and the rest? Who knows how many small factions have risen in that four years of power vacuum. The Andaar are patrolling their side of the border for us, but beyond that?" Despite the words, Thall's tone borders on delight. "Unknown races! Strange cultures! The great unknown!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The Ingrali have always been interested in scanning the region of space the Ashotur came from, ever since they attempted an ill advised attack jump into our space. I'd like the chance to get that information finally, though I will need to convince Nadia to let me go."

He pauses, a thought occurring to him. "Thall... four years since they were wiped out? That's... impossible."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thall shakes his head. "Their eradication marked the end of the war. Why do you think it's unlikely?"