What's new

Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tarum III - Space Station The Dividing Line

Draven catches the message and replies. "Don't be certain of that Vix, my species can survive in hard vacuum of space just fine, no reason that another can't. Where about's are you, do you know? I'm currently in the medical facility along with our medic, and thanks for the heads up."

Draven hefts the rifle again, scanning about. "I'm going to move about a little near the hall, yell if you need me Krysta."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia nods at Umbral. "These doors normally don't have a manual way to open them. Go ahead."

As Thall hears Vix he brings up the map and looks around. "You're somewhere in the Bio Labs level, well below us. Check if you find a blue line on the walls or the floor, it'll lead you to the stairway that Krysta and Draven used."
---
Vix's sensors suddenly alert her of a presence near her - behind her. But as it turns around there is nothing there. Whatever it was, it's gone from her sensors as well.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta starts counting things off to herself and she rummages through drawers and shelves, after making a list in her head she realizes, that though she has enough of the complex items she may need, simple items like cotton swabs are nowhere to be found.

"We're probably going to need to make a run back to Brilliance. I'm going to need a few things."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umbral places his hands against the opening, pausing for a second. Then, with a single push, he forces the door, if not fully open, then open enough for all of them to get through.

Glancing at his arms, he comments, "Well, nice to know that something doesn't give out immediately." He then readies his rifle again, leading with it as he steps through to check. If it is clear, he'd step aside to let the others through.

Pale

Reputation score

Vix spins on the spot, pistol up and in it's hands to point at...

Nothing.

"This is Vix. Just had a strange sensor anomaly. Keep your eyes open."

You're no good to me dead..

After a moment, the assassin relaxes, and turns back to the corridor. Now. To find a blue line.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Copy that, Vix." Thall activates all his sensors as he enters the maintenance tunnels.
---
"Understood. Thank you, Viper." Nadia steps through the door. With a click she deactivates her ocular modules and does a quick check. "All clear. We'll need to head down that corridor first."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kars has been flicking through his sensor and vision modes ever since leaving his ship. Regular, light amp, thermal, and electronic. His geiger counter would start chiming in if any elevated levels of radiation were detected. He followed along, 'taking in the sights'.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven stops in his tracks as he listens to the radio chatter. "Krysta, let's hold up until Vix manages to get here, maybe we can ask.... Actually, I have no idea WHAT Vix is, but maybe we can get Vix to help us move some stuff. Certainly having another person won't be a bad thing."

He trails off as Vix reports in about the anomaly. "Copy that Vix, are you in need of us to come part way to you?"

He also begins to scan the station, hoping, but not expecting his own sensors to be any more effective than the Assassins own.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper moves to follow the Garik's lead. As he does so, he also ensures that the helmet and suit's sensors are all on at max. If there is something else on the station, he doesn't want to be surprised.

Pale

Reputation score

Vix sweeps the corridor, in front and behind, then replies.

"My objectives are first to secure this station. Are you requesting assistance with something?"

It had it's own mission to get on with, after all. Seeing a smudge of paint that might once have been a blue line on the one corridor, the humanoid turns.. -away- from it, taking the other turning. No sense in bunching together, after all.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven paused a moment to consider. It was important to secure the station as a whole yes, but these medical supplies needed to be moved soon. "Affirmative. Krysta and I need to move medical supplies that can perish from the cargo hold of her ship to the medical bay. It would go faster if we had another helping hand."

A pause and he muttered to himself, "I just might have to go Bentari again to make it even faster..."

More loudly he said, "If your willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated, if not, I can understand your reasonings."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"We need to get this place operational first Mistman." she said, "They'll be fine untill then."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah yes, that would help."

"Belay that Vix, we've got it covered for now. Watch your six though, I'll keep you updated if we spot your sensor anomaly."

He stops transmitting then turns to Krysta.

"No one knows just what Vix really is, if it's even a biological being or not. Still, from what I've heard of Vix, it doesn't jump at shadows. Something is out there, or something is messing with our sensors. Of that I am certain."

He continues to scan, stepping more towards the doorway and into the hall for now.

"Be back inside in a moment."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heavy steps suddenly can be heard from the stairway. They resound up and down the shaft. Still the sensors don't show a thing!

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper suddenly stops, holds a hand up to signal a pause, and then turns around as if scanning. "What the...Group, Viper. Did anyone else just pick up an audio signature? I think I just caught something, but I'm not sure. If I did, then it's not near the bridge team...I think."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta freezes, "Did you hear that?" her voice shook and she backed up against one of the gurneys.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven had indeed heard the noises, and his only reply to Krysta was to quietly shift back into Bentari form. If something was gonna come after them, he damn well intended to be in the most physically tanking form possible, short of his natural form. He wanted the shapeshifting to be an element of surprise, unless the damn thing could cloak too and had already seen him.

"Stay here." He said this in barely a whisper, moving as quietly as he could down and out the hallway.

"This is Draven, possible contact with alien intruder, stairwell by medical bay. Unknown source, but definitely something there, can hear it, but nothing is showing up on the scans. Have to assume something our devices can't recognize, may need backup. Going radio silent."

All was said in barely a whisper, and he clicks the volume on the radio down to the lowest level possible, before hefting the rifle into one arm, and moving towards the stairwell.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta nodded frantically and slid to the floor, curling up in a ball.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper turns to Nadia, and taps his helmet roughly where his left ear would be, and whispers, "Any objection?"

It's clear he's considering heading over to back up Draven.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Sanya followed the others through the door. She seriously hoped that the station would be much better once the power was back on and that not too much needed fixing. From the radio banter, it seemed that a lab would need some serious repairs. Fixing boring stuff like that wasn't quite at the top of Sanya's fun list.