What's new

WolfRPG Shota [TashiKani] 竜姫ははらぺこなので RJ393283

Troy168

Reputation score
Game Link:

Author's Blog:

Contains Shota and possible futanari action.

The story centers around you (the Shota) going to an island with a Dragon Girl. There, you fight monsters to collect the food needed for her.

The gameplay is a top-down shooter where you explore the island with the keyboard and fight with your weapons with your left click, with aiming done with the mouse. You can also dash by using the right click button.

There are also 54 cgs in the game. 11 for the main heroine. 31 for the monster girls and 12 for the monster girl bosses.

If you fall in combat by the hands of the monster girl, you'll get the chance to crawl away before the monster girl catches you during a scene. If you fail, you'll be taken to their base, where you would get the chance to sneak out. Lose, and you'll be punished.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great stuff so far, but I'm a bit stuck on the beach. You get to the point where the robot girl gives you some kind of radar or something that flashes stronger as you get closer to whatever it is you're looking for apparently, and it's turning red when I'm near her. Can't figure out what to do, as no weapons/buttons seem to advance the situation.

anon52

Reputation score
Great stuff so far, but I'm a bit stuck on the beach. You get to the point where the robot girl gives you some kind of radar or something that flashes stronger as you get closer to whatever it is you're looking for apparently, and it's turning red when I'm near her. Can't figure out what to do, as no weapons/buttons seem to advance the situation.
use the weapon she gave you on the spot were it flashes. (with a charged attack) - it allows you to dig up stuff.
There should be sth on the top left on the map were you got the ability from the maid.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
use the weapon she gave you on the spot were it flashes. (with a charged attack) - it allows you to dig up stuff.
There should be sth on the top left on the map were you got the ability from the maid.
Aaah, got it. Thanks!

alex123000

Reputation score
Did anyone have issues with starting the game? I just tried trial version and it crashes when opening exe. First time experiencing such an issue with wolf rpg games, tried different locale emulators/changing system locale and different archivators to extract, no luck so far.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if this game is going to get a torrent later or not. So far it looks like the only way to get it is via really bad file sharing sites. I've uploaded the game to MEGA. Pretty sure this game has loli so PM me for link if you need it. It is a 5GB download though so be prepared for that.

Edit: uh is anyone else's game crashing after the third boss (electric whip girl with the bears)? Maybe don't PM me since I think DRM might have been missed.
Double edit: I've been informed my copy works fine and that the issue may very well be on my system. PM away.

Oh and later on there's a puzzle for the second piece of the sea jar which you need to give to the bear. You will pick up four creatures and a mermaid will ask you to recall what sea creatures you picked up.
The responses are in order.
Sea urchin
Octopus
Squid
Crab
Shrimp

Just recall what you picked up.

Last edited:

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
i bought this because if i didn't my points would expire but i can't read it =(
if i want to do capture2text i could read it but thats ridiculous, i can't believe i would even suggest that.
Has anyone gotten translator++ to work with this?

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got Mtool working with the trial to translate but over time the game would slow down so Id have to restart it.

Last edited:

bbubb

Reputation score
in the 2nd forets zone how are you meant to progress? Unable to understand what they want me to do

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry guys I've hit a bug where the third stage boss always crashes my game. I can't fix it. Here's my save if anyone is interested.

Attachments

OP
T

Troy168

Reputation score
Sorry guys I've hit a bug where the third stage boss always crashes my game. I can't fix it. Here's my save if anyone is interested.
I tested the save that you send and it works find on my end.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tested the save that you send and it works find on my end.
Goddamn it. I have no clue what could be causing this crash. It's not system locale unless it doesn't want jap locale. It's either an OS issue or something. I guess I'll just have to wait for full save I guess

savedata

Reputation score
Great game. So many animations and they're pretty high quality. My only gripes are having to manually skip boss animations you're not particularly interested and normal monsters animations being on death rather than mid battle.
I recommend checking the PDF in the game's files if you're stuck on something. Don't know about dood's problem, but the creator did make a ci-en post about game problems, maybe you should check it out. The only thing I remember about it is that he isn't planning on making many bug fixes, though... so might be a RIP situation.

savedata

Reputation score
Yeah I don't know what's going on. As soon as this girl's H-scene starts I get the now loading then it just CTDs.
The creator usually says it might be a memory problem as the animations are very heavy load, so if your PC is on the low end in memory quality, try to play the game with as little load as possible. Other than that, doesn't seem like they got anything.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The creator usually says it might be a memory problem as the animations are very heavy load, so if your PC is on the low end in memory quality, try to play the game with as little load as possible. Other than that, doesn't seem like they got anything.
I have 64gb of ram. So it can't be that. I'm really out of ideas for this one.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Fun game, very easy to play and a ton of H content. Very basic animation but it does it's job. It's a harem game so it suffers from spreading the peanut butter way too thinly. I myself was rather disappointed the 1000 year old dragon mom pettako didn't have an inviting sex scene and the last few scenes were just TS bait, not to mention there was never any satisfying 'breeding' done, no fleshed out endings or progression with the girls. But I guess I've been spoiled by so many amazing H games at this point... Either way, decent H game.

jarvibon

Reputation score
Ban Notice - Do not ask for links
is there a mega or google drive archive for this game? could one be made if one has not been created?

Nyannator

Reputation score
This game has severe h-game ending syndrome. The final temple area is tiny and has very little in terms of content compared to the starting forest.

Triplebrc

Reputation score
This game has severe h-game ending syndrome. The final temple area is tiny and has very little in terms of content compared to the starting forest.
Very true. In the starting forest there were even different animations for the two types of harpies, something that was suddenly missing in all other areas with the two types having the exact same animations.

Overall this game is better than most of its kind though. It does not suffer from foreplay overload, does not have have one fetish too overrepresented, gameplay is actually decent, scenes vary in length and some positions are actually creative, animations are good, enemy characters are not all the same personality type during scenes and the protagonist is not a full mute, far above average compared to most Reverse Rape tagged games.