What's new

WolfRPG Shota [TashiKani] 竜姫ははらぺこなので RJ393283

Nyannator

Reputation score
Very true. In the starting forest there were even different animations for the two types of harpies, something that was suddenly missing in all other areas with the two types having the exact same animations.
That was offset by having the boss characters. Each area had two besides the mansion, which had a rather unique boss to forgive that. The final area is worse though having just 2 monster girls doing foreplay (The angels do the harpies facesit, difference is there's footjobs thrown in and the succubus only do handjobs.) only and 1 boss. The second to last area has 3 monster girls, fairies (minigirls), spider girls (bondage), and alraunes (pheromones). with 2 bosses. The fire alraune (S/M orgasm denial) and great fairy (M/F TS).

savedata

Reputation score
The final area is worse though having just 2 monster girls doing foreplay (The angels do the harpies facesit, difference is there's footjobs thrown in and the succubus only do handjobs.) only and 1 boss. The second to last area has 3 monster girls, fairies (minigirls), spider girls (bondage), and alraunes (pheromones). with 2 bosses. The fire alraune (S/M orgasm denial) and great fairy (M/F TS).
The succubus doesn't only do handjobs. And there's two NPCs in the temple area, with one being only acessible after clearing the game and another only showing up if you let a succubus get the MC. A fair warning all three things you seen to have missed do involve male anal, so if you don't like it don't even bother.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The creator's motto is most certainly dicks are the ultimate weapon it seems. I imagine the next H game this creator makes is gonna be futa or just straight yaoi at this point lol. Though he does seem to enjoy the femboy thing from his previous games.

blerghit

Reputation score
Oh and later on there's a puzzle for the second piece of the sea jar which you need to give to the bear. You will pick up four creatures and a mermaid will ask you to recall what sea creatures you picked up.
The responses are in order.
Sea urchin
Octopus
Squid
Crab
Shrimp
Just recall what you picked up.
If you dont answer correctly, shota gets reverse raped by mermaid

blerghit

Reputation score
in the 2nd forets zone how are you meant to progress? Unable to understand what they want me to do
With bunnies, you need to find the carrots, then go to treant and use charged power attack to get branches.
With harpies, you save one of them, and go after them. When both are done go to the slimes and beat the boss

Falsesaviour

Reputation score
Any idea what to answer to the 2 minotaur girls when you´re imprisoned?
I tried almost any combination but after 3 answers you get resetted.

Edit: found it, you need to answer to each of them a right answer, you´ll notice it when getting it right when the hero doesn´t
receive blank eyes and then just work on the other girl.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Any idea what to answer to the 2 minotaur girls when you´re imprisoned?
I tried almost any combination but after 3 answers you get resetted.

Edit: found it, you need to answer to each of them a right answer, you´ll notice it when getting it right when the hero doesn´t
receive blank eyes and then just work on the other girl.
You are searching for the key from their bodies
Boobs, Abs, Pussy, and ass iirc. if you search for the key from pussy, they get horny and rape you.

ps. open menu and check on the picture atleast once every chapter. Stuff changes.
pps. the fairy forest lake date was the best scene.

Last edited:

Nyannator

Reputation score
You are searching for the key from their bodies
Boobs, Abs, Pussy, and ass iirc. if you search for the key from pussy, they get horny and rape you.

ps. open menu and check on the picture atleast once every chapter. Stuff changes.
pps. the fairy forest lake date was the best scene.
Sometimes the pussy is the right answer. What happens is one of the girls is fondled too much and triggers a game over. If it's noticed one minotaur girl is getting too hot and bothered search the other for a bit until the other cools off. I think you can search each 3 times in a row. If you get the answer wrong 4 times in a row that's the scene.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This game has some excellent monster girl sex, especially for people who like futa on male or tentacles on male.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh and later on there's a puzzle for the second piece of the sea jar which you need to give to the bear. You will pick up four creatures and a mermaid will ask you to recall what sea creatures you picked up.
The responses are in order.
Do you remember which is which, as in 1 2 3 4 5?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do you remember which is which, as in 1 2 3 4 5?
I don't believe its randomized but I listed the options in order. You can always use google translate camera on a phone to confirm if you need to.

Saffie

Reputation score
Does the trial version end before fighting the boss slime? I get sent back to the previous screen when trying to get to her

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the trial version end before fighting the boss slime? I get sent back to the previous screen when trying to get to her
I fought the boss slime just fine. The boss slime is the end of chapter 1 and the trial ends after that, allowing you to explore but preventing you from progressing to chp 2.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
woa is the first game also simular to this one or is it more simple pic for the sex scenes.

Love the harpys especialy the facesitting one

singending

Reputation score
Small question. There seems to be a Bee based weapon that I can't seem to obtain anymore? I missed that you could get honeycombs from the trees in the first chapter, and beat it, but I'm unsure if that caused me to miss both the weapon and the date scene that's supposed to be located in the forest, as I'm unsure how to obtain either. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Small question. There seems to be a Bee based weapon that I can't seem to obtain anymore? I missed that you could get honeycombs from the trees in the first chapter, and beat it, but I'm unsure if that caused me to miss both the weapon and the date scene that's supposed to be located in the forest, as I'm unsure how to obtain either. Thanks in advance for the assistance.
there's pdf in the game file that have full instruction guide about how to progress the game
to get the beehive weapon you need to go to shook a tree at the entrance of beastfolks nest and the one on harpy nest with the fist charge attack, doing so would give you key item 3 and 4.
after obtaining the 2 key item you just need to talk to a bear creature at the place right before the beastfolks nest, they would drop you the beehive weapon