What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [TEAM 品が9] 24時間★無知少女 ~ちょっと危険な夏休み~ [RJ260823]

Reputation score
Link to source of information:

Description of Gameplay:
A real-time daily life simulator where you play in the shoes of an adventurous and innocent little girl and you go around doing various activities in order to trigger various events. One of the major parts of this game is a card battle system where you can obtain/lose cards depending on if you win/lose and either sell those cards as a way to make money or make your own collection stronger.

Controls:
Arrow Keys: movement
Enter/Space/Z: decision/interaction key
X/ESC: cancel/menu
A: clock display toggle
S: character display toggle
Shift: start card battle
Q: display previous character on equipment screen/erase text
Ctrl: skip conversation

Description of story:
Nanami Misaki is a girl who has finished her first semester class and started her Summer vacation.
She has been growing up recently, but her heart is still innocent.
Unwarned, defenseless, and ignorant....men can look to take advantage of that.
Can she be a girl who retains her innocence?.... Or not?

Genres/Fetishes: Chiralism, Dressing Up, Slice of Life, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Loli,

Captain Nein

Reputation score
I love this kind of games but there aren't that many :< this one is kinda similar to works of that one circle (i don't remember the name) but without scat and ... stuffs.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
what do i do when she refuses to do any events or get close to men?????????????????

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yeah not sure on the limitation on that, but I found that you can enter the backstreets to a secret store between 5am and 6am to buy an item that makes her pure again (forget which one).

In order to get up at 5am, sleep at 7pm i think.

Still having trouble finding Scene's 1, 7, 9, 15, 17, 20, as well as the boyish clothing and the one piece.
I have Ending 3 which is entering men's bath with purity but high lust?
Other endings have no idea.

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
really need a walkthru for this.

already in day 15 and havent gotten anything besides
1: picture taking while sitting
2: reading magazing in bed
3: mizugi scene outside of pool bench

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Still having trouble finding Scene's 1, 7, 9, 15, 17, 20, as well as the boyish clothing and the one piece.
Scene 7 is when you go to your left neighbour at 9 am (different scenes with different clothing) and scene 20 is in the card store in the city at 5 pm near the shelves
found scene 9 just now, go to the right neighbour at3 pm with the swimsuit on, guess you need to be pure

Last edited:

felixvu1996

Reputation score
Got the Ending 1. Apparently you equip the normal clothing and taking photoshoot at right neighbour house. At the end he will ask something and then choose the 2nd answer instead of the 1st one and u get ED.No1 ( Ending 1 i guess? )
Not sure how to get the short black skirt, tomboy clothing, white dress clothing also, really need a walkthrough xD
Also, if u click the dialphone inside the house it appears a 6 digit pattern, any clue on that?

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm when I enter the endings room(?) if I talk to the questionmarks the text is different on everyone, maybe those are hints?

Also found ending 6: get the short black skirt dress and then while not being pure take the train after 10 pm

tihatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just found out how to get the one piece: There is an old lady in front of the bathrooms at the playground. She asked me for some drinks and I gave here one of each I had (even the pheromone). She gave me the one piece.

And to get the Ending 2: Visit the left neighbor (at 9am) wearing the one piece. Got it as pure.

OP
U
Reputation score
Just found out how to get the one piece: There is an old lady in front of the bathrooms at the playground. She asked me for some drinks and I gave here one of each I had (even the pheromone). She gave me the one piece.

And to get the Ending 2: Visit the left neighbor (at 9am) wearing the one piece. Got it as pure.
What do I have to do to make the old lady appear there? I don't see any old lady in front of the washrooms at the park during any time of the day.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ending 1 and 2 has more to do with the girl's mental outlook. If she's still in "innocence" mode and you get to the last day, you get ending 1. If she's in her "conscious about herself" mode, you get 2. All the other endings are mixed, you get 3 which needs her to be innocent (+ a specific event and clothes) and 3 that need her to be conscious about herself (same deal with clothes here).

Check that ci-en page somebody linked here, even google translate is enough to make it understandable.

As for the endings themselves, I honestly feel bad for any endings she get after being fucked/raped. Especially the ones in the train and the public baths.

felixvu1996

Reputation score
I finished all the endings.
For those who dont know how to get the boyish outfit, shift click towards the older sister to card battle, simple talk wont take her into card battle :D, took me awhile to figure it out.

gman

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone tell me how to get her H-lvl higher and how do i check it?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well this is annoying.

the schedule walkthru that i want to know is in image format so google cant translate it

i cant seem to trigger any End events, already at lvl 5 H since i got the awakening even when she slept

*edit*
it seems i was still in lvl4 H
im so stupid.. this game really needs a way to tell what H-level you are

can someone tell me how to get her H-lvl higher and how do i check it?
just keep doing the events that keep popping up like those upskirt events and stuff

Last edited:
OP
U
Reputation score
According to the DLsite preview, the kids have a hidden base. How do I get to it?