What's new

ADV RPG Maker Loli [TEAM 品が9] 24時間★無知少女 ~ちょっと危険な夏休み~ [RJ260823]

OP
U
Reputation score
I have 0 idea how to make money in this game .
AFAIK there are 3 ways you can get money.
-Talk to your Grandpa from 09:00-10:59 once every day and he will give you 200 yen.
-Collect bugs and sell them. In order to do this, you have to buy a butterfly net from the candy store (880 yen I believe) and then you can go to various trees to catch bugs. Talk to the bug collector uncle at the park in order to sell them.
-Win card battles in order to gain cards from opponents. Sell the extras you have in order to get more money. How much money you can gain depends on the card battle difficulty level (you gain the ability to raise the level after winning a certain amount of card battles).

I focused on selling cards because it was fun playing a TCG. Its a very snowbally way of making money; you don't make much at the start until you get decent cards and then you can start to make a lot of money, especially if the card battle level is raised to 3.

The easiest cheat to this is to save up 2320 yen, take the train to the card store, save the game there, and buy the 2000 yen booster pack for minions to try and get a UR or SR minion card. If you don't get a UR or SR, just load back to the saved state of before you bought the pack and do it again.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
AFAIK there are 3 ways you can get money.
-Talk to your Grandpa from 09:00-10:59 once every day and he will give you 200 yen.
-Collect bugs and sell them. In order to do this, you have to buy a butterfly net from the candy store (880 yen I believe) and then you can go to various trees to catch bugs. Talk to the bug collector uncle at the park in order to sell them.
-Win card battles in order to gain cards from opponents. Sell the extras you have in order to get more money. How much money you can gain depends on the card battle difficulty level (you gain the ability to raise the level after winning a certain amount of card battles).

I focused on selling cards because it was fun playing a TCG. Its a very snowbally way of making money; you don't make much at the start until you get decent cards and then you can start to make a lot of money, especially if the card battle level is raised to 3.

The easiest cheat to this is to save up 2320 yen, take the train to the card store, save the game there, and buy the 2000 yen booster pack for minions to try and get a UR or SR minion card. If you don't get a UR or SR, just load back to the saved state of before you bought the pack and do it again.
If you are going to save-abuse like this may as well just use cheat engine to give yourself more gold lol

My game seems bugged. I can start the back alley molest event, but I can't get any of the bad ED. There's even an event icon in the pool for the peeing, but I can't interact with it at all.

Last edited:
OP
U
Reputation score
If you are going to save-abuse like this may as well just use cheat engine to give yourself more gold lol

My game seems bugged. I can start the back alley molest event, but I can't get any of the bad ED. There's even an event icon in the pool for the peeing, but I can't interact with it at all.
Some people don't really consider that as "cheating" and its much less of a cop-out than an actual cheat engine.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not much in the way of actual scenes for this game that aren't just teasing, took a look at the depacked archive.

CmcAFirebane

Reputation score
For those asking, the number for the phone in your house is 12349, and it'll give you 1500 in cash.

Now if only someone would do a TL for this game...

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get the the blocked off areas? apartment, right and top right sides in the city? Is there a game like this, but with less loli? Not too keen on that

PoomHen

Reputation score
The game got updated with 3 new scenes 26-28. Any clue on how to get it?

OneWinTwo

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get to the sea area in new update, or an updated save.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get to the sea area in new update, or an updated save.
There's a page on his ci-en that details how to get there and what to do when you're there. I'd link to it, but rules. Short version is be in the bedroom from the second week onwards between 10-11 with the sexual awakening stat, and it'll get you to the map. After that, run around and do whatever. There are ten different scenes, but the availability changes depending on what she's wearing and what time it is. You can change if her hoodie is off, open, or zipped by the waiting spot on the beach. At 1900, you go home, but you're given an item that has a number. Call that number on the phone after 10 to go back to the beach.

There are also three sets of scenes in the main area. Theres a drunk man in the city from 2100-2300, a friend in the park by the bars from 1300-1500, and you can take a bath from 2100-2300. Of course, the clothes change the scene. Losing to a dude in a card game can also make a scene where she flashes him depending on her h-level.

After coming back, the computer has a new option for the CG from the beach.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can I get scenes 14, 17, and 19?;C
You asked for the ones with the most variance, lol. I found a guide, and machine translation is enough to make it understandable.

A lot of the machine translation is posted in the form of <clothes> <innocent/awakened> <location> <time>

"14. Hide in the field and add something
"Place" Various (see below)
"Psychological state of Nanami" Changed depending on clothes
"Time" various (see below)
"Clothing"
Favorite Clothes: Upper left of a large tree in a solid secret base 13:00 to 15:00 noon
One Piece Innocent Sento In front of the clothesline on the left, early morning from 5 am to 7 pm
Tank tops & spats solid city, under pedestrian bridge, 17:00 to 19:00 in the evening
Boyish, solid city, mysterious shop front, 13:00 to 15:00
School water near the upper left of the innocent pool 15:00-17:00 noon
Denimini Awakening City, bushes on the upper right of the back alley, midnight 21:00-23:00
Uniforms in the solid city, in front of the house for sale 17:00 to 19:00 in the evening

"17. Lost property in the pool
"Place": Until the closing time in the pool (while changing to school water)
"Psychological state of Nanami" wake up only
"Time" from 19:00 pm
"Clothes": Same for all clothes (There is a difference for each clothes)

"19. You can get a train
"Place": Take a train
"Psychological state of Nanami"  Change according to clothes (“Experience level of H things” 2 or higher)
"Clothing"
Favorite clothes, train to wake up, 9 am to 16 pm
One Piece Train Awakening 9am-16pm
Tank tops & spats, return trains, solid nights 20:00-21:00
Boyish train awakening from 20:00 to 21:00
School water train awakening from 9am to 16pm
Denimini train bound for awakening 9am-16pm
Uniforms Return train innocent from 20:00 to 21:00

GerogeUfff

Reputation score
You asked for the ones with the most variance, lol. I found a guide, and machine translation is enough to make it understandable.

A lot of the machine translation is posted in the form of <clothes> <innocent/awakened> <location> <time>

"14. Hide in the field and add something
"Place" Various (see below)
"Psychological state of Nanami" Changed depending on clothes
"Clothing"
Favorite Clothes: Upper left of a large tree in a solid secret base 13:00 to 15:00 noon
One Piece Innocent Sento In front of the clothesline on the left, early morning from 5 am to 7 pm
Tank tops & spats solid city, under pedestrian bridge, 17:00 to 19:00 in the evening
Boyish, solid city, mysterious shop front, 13:00 to 15:00
School water near the upper left of the innocent pool 15:00-17:00 noon
Denimini Awakening City, bushes on the upper right of the back alley, midnight 21:00-23:00
Uniforms in the solid city, in front of the house for sale 17:00 to 19:00 in the evening

"17. Lost property in the pool
"Place": Until the closing time in the pool (while changing to school water)
"Psychological state of Nanami" wake up only
"Time" from 19:00 pm
"Clothes": Same for all clothes (There is a difference for each clothes)

"19. You can get a train
"Place": Take a train
"Psychological state of Nanami"  Change according to clothes (“Experience level of H things” 2 or higher)
"Clothing"
Favorite clothes, train to wake up, 9 am to 16 pm
One Piece Train Awakening 9am-16pm
Tank tops & spats, return trains, solid nights 20:00-21:00
Boyish train awakening from 20:00 to 21:00
School water train awakening from 9am to 16pm
Denimini train bound for awakening 9am-16pm
Uniforms Return train innocent from 20:00 to 21:00
<3

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This game just got updated again, something about a mountain side vacation? Maybe camp.