What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ TEAM 品が9 ] 24時間★玩具少女 ~閉ざされた村の贄~ RJ168271

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ168271] 24時間★玩具少女 ~閉ざされた村の贄~

oh since its so big in size no wonder no one want to upload it since it has lot of bug fixed going on
yeah, unfortunately their bug fix has caused yet another bug. Before after you get the school uniform NTR scene, after completing the game and starting in new game+ it resets.
Now it's not doing it, which pretty much locks you out of ending 1 and 2 since it's always seen as you didn't save her from the villagers.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm... this game is still proving very elusive. Kinda worried I'll forget to keep checking up on it >_<

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

according to DLsite the games last update was on July 27

maybe some links will finally appear on the net :eek:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well soo far there hasn't been any leak...
And since there no more update i guess all the bug are fixed with the current version...

And yeah hopefuly there a kind soul out there willing to share :D

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, today will be the final day I check for updates. If there are none when the games are updated, I will go ahead and upload the game.

Someone make sure to post, something...anything around that time so that the upload post is new. I don't really like double posting, goes against my pride.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hurray!! :D

finally a link will appear..

but since this game has a loli tag i guess its thru PM's?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup since its part of the forum rule >.<
any game or pict depicting of loli in 18+ scene is banned in this forum :(
some ppl find it bothersome but meh let's be a good boy / girl and follow the rule :cool:

also looking foward to the game...

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Games have been updated.

No bug fix in sight.

You know what to do.

Ryuuguu1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wouldnt mind a pm of this if someone doesnt mind

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Games have been updated.

No bug fix in sight.
Sooo, did the new update fix the huge bug you've mentioned earlier? I assume you were talking about v1.4?

wouldnt mind a pm of this if someone doesnt mind
Maybe you should PM and ask someone for the link directly? Do some of the work yourself, hehe.
There must be someone around who could help! *wink*

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo, did the new update fix the huge bug you've mentioned earlier? I assume you were talking about v1.4?

Maybe you should PM and ask someone for the link directly? Do some of the work yourself, hehe.
There must be someone around who could help! *wink*
It did, the scene now resets with every playthrough like it originally did.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i finally got the game (not resharing it due to the original owner is not mine).
So here im contributing some walktrough after playing it for a day ;)

And i made a little "NTR event" note for those who still searching for it..
1. Find a letter in the girl room(day4+?), read the letter but don't take the letter.
Change the girl into school uniform -no.2- then go to 2nd floor school on 16:00 there should be event, don't interupt for 1st choice, then 2nd choice feel free to interupt or not to get NTR-ed :D
2. From day 3, go to bus stop map on 16:00 and go to empty field on top right, when you trying to go out a yellow hair yankee will block your path out and forced you to paid 6,000 yen.
Change the girl into yukata -no.4- and on 21:00 go to the hill and when you going to dump area (where the yankee hang out) event should happen.
3. At 13:00 talk to homeless man in front of bus stop, and donate him money 10,000 (the coz of NTR 6,000 -.-)
Change the girl into casual clothes -no.1- and go to bus stop map at 13:00, don't intervene.
4. Talk to cameraman on his room on 8:00-10:00 and 22:00-24:00 to buy some photograph from him
Change the girl into gym uniform -no.3- and go to cameraman room on 20:00-22:00 and agree to help him
3+4 credit to Solru

-6,000 yen event- *of coz you need to have the money orz*
1. Buy a video cam (8980) from store and get the girl on gym uniform -no.3-
Go to south eastern side of town (5:00-7:00 am) simply talk to girl ad paid 6,000 yen
2. Get the girl into school uniform -no.2-, on 21:00 go to bathroom and paid her 6,000 yen.
3. buy some drug? (3280yen) and drink (130yen) and use the drug from item menu.
Make the girl wear yukata and go to backyard on 9:00 am. Event should happen and when there a choice to give drugged drink.... give it to her of coz (you need to make what you spend worth its cost :cool: )
4. Casual clothes, @ 21:00 talk to hina for the 2nd time.

-Important event-
On casual clothes find the girl on 2nd floor of inn looking out the window ar 21:00.
Requirement: no idea -.- she suddenly just pop there, my guess is high affection by giving her tons of flower

How to get yukata: buy it from store by clicking on the yukata hanging on the wall.
Note: there is new game+ where you keep all ur item, money, scene recollection + a new room where it hinted how to get all 6 ending. So just keep searching all the event orz

Need help on what to write at the end of day 10 when the MC calling her on her room :(
Edit: Thanks to KHTA and Gamer23 here the answer:
はなしたい

Ending + bonus:
1: virgin + high affection + answer the 5 letter at the end *check spoiler* - bonus - 1 mil yen -.- (for true end, they should give something more story related)
2: high affection - bonus, handheld game, Pressing [W] will move time foward by 1hr
3: low affection - bonus, Play as hina on the day before the festival
4: high affection + answer the 5 letter *check spoiler* / paid her 6,000yen - bonus, story about the girl at opening (ergh more like fail project that didnt end up released)
5: (do some ntr?) - bonus, item that let you warp to anypart of the map
6: do all 4 NTR event - bonus, secret camera - Press "D" and talk to the girl to take secret picture - dfferent time + clothes have different photo with 3 photo / location
- pretty sure affection come from flower spaming now -

I think i listed all the event available so yeah have fun

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i finally got the game (not resharing it due to the original owner is not mine).
So here im contributing some walktrough after playing it for a day ;)

And i made a little "NTR event" note for those who still searching for it..
1. Find a letter in the girl room(day4+?), read the letter but don't take the letter.
Change the girl into school uniform -no.2- then go to 2nd floor school on 16:00 there should be event, don't interupt for 1st choice, then 2nd choice feel free to interupt or not to get NTR-ed :D
2. From day 3, go to bus stop map and go to empty field on top right, when you trying to go out a yellow hair yankee will block your path out and forced you to paid 6,000 yen.
Change the girl into yukata -no.4- and on 21:00 go to the hill and when you going to dump area (where the yankee hang out) event should happen.
- To be continue to find NTR event -

-6,000 yen event- *of coz you need to have the money orz*
1. Buy a video cam (8980) from store and get the girl on gym uniform -no.3-
Go to south eastern side of town (5:00-7:00 am) simply talk to girl ad paid 6,000 yen
2. Get the girl into school uniform, on 21:00 go to bathroom and paid her 6,000 yen.
3. buy some drug? (3280yen) and drink (130yen) and use the drug from item menu.
Make the girl wear yukata and go to backyard on 9:00 am. Event should happen and when there a choice to give drugged drink.... give it to her of coz (you need to make what you spend worth its cost :cool: )
- To be continue if im still missing event -

How to get yukata: buy it from store by clicking on the yukata hanging on the wall.

Need help on what to write at the end of day 10 when the MC calling her on her room :(
post #7 by Gamer23 has the code. Basically it's the line the guy says to the princess in that story book you buy for the outrageous amount.

Nothing getting it right leads to ending 2, getting it right but making the wrong choices leads to ending 3...or is it 4....one of two. getting them right leads to true ending.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok im confused..

is there a special event i have to do before she starts changing clothes??

an entire week has passed and she never changed out of her casual clothes

i already got all the event for her casual clothes according to the memory room

and i got the 6k event near her room [1st vid i got]

*Edit*

finished the game for the 1st time and got 3rd ending..

she did not change her clothes at all..

Last edited:

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok im confused..

is there a special event i have to do before she starts changing clothes??

an entire week has passed and she never changed out of her casual clothes

i already got all the event for her casual clothes according to the memory room

and i got the 6k event near her room [1st vid i got]

*Edit*

finished the game for the 1st time and got 3rd ending..

she did not change her clothes at all..
You can change her clothes by using the paper thing at the inn counter at the 1st floor, whatever you chose she will change into them the next day. You can do this once the camera guy arrived.

There is a ntr event with the homeless guy which appear around town.
You need to talk to him when he appear near the bus stop and he will ask you for money which you need to give him the highest(?) amount. Then with the girl in her normal clothes a scene will occur near the bus stop which you can intervene. Not doing so lead to ntr (duh) about what time? I don't remember :V

There is a ntr event with the camera guy as well. At some point during the game you can talk to him in his room which he will try and sell you photo of Hina which you can only buy 2~3 per days? after buying a certain amount he will ask you to ask Hina for a photo section which lead to ntr if you agree to it.

Last edited:

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used cheat engine to stop time. Just dont stop it near the 40 min mark.

...how? I'm familiar with cheat engine but I can't seems to nail down the value relating to time. My experiments have all ended with the game crashing.

Safe to assume the value is increasing? Is time treated as a whole or as separate parts?

My main reason for trying this is because my text catcher is catching every second of the clock and spamming the chat. I can teach it to ignore text, but not every second.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just want to say that i finish editing every event available in the game in walktrough above....

Gamer23

Reputation score

...how? I'm familiar with cheat engine but I can't seems to nail down the value relating to time. My experiments have all ended with the game crashing.

Safe to assume the value is increasing? Is time treated as a whole or as separate parts?

My main reason for trying this is because my text catcher is catching every second of the clock and spamming the chat. I can teach it to ignore text, but not every second.
use the menu window to stop time, find the minute/hr value #*2+1 (i use cheat engine). hrs and minutes values have their own address.

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's what I was missing then. When the seconds ticked back to 0, the value was decreased. I was treating time as a whole.

Played the game with timer, but every so often the clock or money values would spam the chat and make it unreadable without filtering. Easy enough to get around, but annoying anyway.

Thanks!

Gamer23

Reputation score

Really hate to download a whole GB just to update the game... But im really glad they added newer content to it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.