What's new

ACT Vore Guro [Team Krama] Rape of the Dead (RJ202858)

Diurdi

Lurker
Reputation score
Any non-cheatengine saves for the newest version out there?
I tried beating the newest version without cheats and ended up in a similar situation to the one described some posts above. I think they just messed up the coding

Ratman1029

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried beating the newest version without cheats and ended up in a similar situation to the one described some posts above. I think they just messed up the coding
Same here. Got through the dildo chair section, a dialogue scene starts as normal but with no text in the dialogue box, and then the Aya clip-scenes happen. After that another dialogue section with no text (I just clicked skip at this point honestly) and I'm spit back to the main menu. I think that's just the game itself since I played through with no save on medium difficulty. Gallery is unlocked (I assume completely) but it's pretty spartan to be honest, mostly just the sex scenes between the main character and the girls.

Moondrag

Reputation score
So uh...this game is on steam now as "Seed of the Dead". Wasn't expecting that to be honest.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Can somebody confirm if this game is already complete or not?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Alright. I'm moving this thread over to the H-Games section then. Thanks.

hellie

Reputation score
I literally registered just to bear gifts. An anon on 4chan's /r/ (requests) board has graciously uploaded the dropbox copy of v1.31 to MEGA.

I'm also adding a save file. Maybe it's because of my misadventures with using Cheat Engine, but Aya's 2nd scene at Act 6-2 (the one with the dildo chair) is replaced with a 4-minute movie at Act 8-2. Perhaps someone who plays normally can end up with a normal save file. Regardless, here it is.

Also, I'm not sure if there are any new scenes, I'm assuming that beating the game simply unlocks all available ones unless there's something I missed.
Anyone have a complete save file for v1.31? Keep trying to download it from this post, but it won't let me.

desuka

Reputation score
I literally registered just to bear gifts. An anon on 4chan's /r/ (requests) board has graciously uploaded the dropbox copy of v1.31 to MEGA.

I'm also adding a save file. Maybe it's because of my misadventures with using Cheat Engine, but Aya's 2nd scene at Act 6-2 (the one with the dildo chair) is replaced with a 4-minute movie at Act 8-2. Perhaps someone who plays normally can end up with a normal save file. Regardless, here it is.

Also, I'm not sure if there are any new scenes, I'm assuming that beating the game simply unlocks all available ones unless there's something I missed.
Save data link does not work though, it directs me to their upload page when I press 'download now'

edley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, same thing is happening to me.
Same error. Don't know if this is complete, but here's a save.

Remember to change the file extension from .txt to .sav or it won't work.

File path is "Drive Letter ex. C">Users>"your user name">App Data>Rod _v01>Saved>SavedGames

Attachments

hellie

Reputation score

File path is "Drive Letter ex. C">Users>"your user name">App Data>Rod _v01>Saved>SavedGames
Thanks.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Might be a dumb question, but how do I change the extension? I renamed it adding the .sav extension but it's still a text file.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
So was there some kind of change that anyone knows of regarding this version and steam's ?

Steam is currently censored with no uncensor patch or word thereof from the devs, yet people claim it was uncensored prior coming to steam. Kind of curious if anyone has more information about this.

Might be a dumb question, but how do I change the extension? I renamed it adding the .sav extension but it's still a text file.
If you renamed it but it's still a text file, you need to turn on file extensions as visible in your windows version explorer. Check google on how to since it depends on what windows version you use.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For me, the save doesn't work with the english localization of the game. It acts as if there isn't a save file.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This game has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay explanation. If you wish to preserve this thread, PM a moderator with an updated description.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited: