What's new

ACT Vore NTR Ryona Guro [Team Krama] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home (RJ330023)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since people is talking in this thread again, i decided to go and check their patreon. Been ages since I last checked. I noticed that tier needed for heroine customization has been reached on july 7th patreon post. Can anyone here tell me how much is customizable? And what is changeable?

Brummbar

Reputation score
Since people is talking in this thread again, i decided to go and check their patreon. Been ages since I last checked. I noticed that tier needed for heroine customization has been reached on july 7th patreon post. Can anyone here tell me how much is customizable? And what is changeable?
As of now, the current build that's available is 0.34. There's no option for heroine customization yet, although costumes can be changed. There's only one alternate costume available at the moment (the reverse bunny suit), and you have to look for it in stage 3 four times if you want all four heroines to have it.

The game itself still has a host of bugs, and should just be considered a demo at this point.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Edit: Disregard the forum post loaded in a completely weird way
And this game needs a gallery.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As of now, the current build that's available is 0.34. There's no option for heroine customization yet, although costumes can be changed. There's only one alternate costume available at the moment (the reverse bunny suit), and you have to look for it in stage 3 four times if you want all four heroines to have it.

The game itself still has a host of bugs, and should just be considered a demo at this point.
I see, thank you.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
A demo was released on DLSite. For whatever reason the demo was released as if it were a completed game. Must be the size of the demo being over 7GB which is more than 3 times the size of the first game.

Can honestly say the demo is very nice. The girls are very nicely modeled and the jiggle physics seem good from what I have seen. Gunplay is an improvement over the first but still janky. But the game seems very polished and a true sequel. This is probably because for the full game, they are targeting a mid-July release so very close.

So far it seems H scene is by the zombies, the worm, and that multi-jawed monster which is all the enemies in the demo. Game over scenes seems to be only with the regular zombies. Very hard to try and set up the girls with other enemies.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh nice. Can't wait for the retail version to come out. I need muh english translation xD Anything I say on the game will likely be outdated cuz I only paid for like one month earlier this spring. Thanks for the headsup.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Noticed in the demo all the girls get the same game over scene for the zombie. Reeeeally hoping that's not the case for the retail version, that would be pretty disappointing.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
According to the description on DLSite, there will be 30+ death (I am assuming game over) scenes.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
According to the description on DLSite, there will be 30+ death (I am assuming game over) scenes.
Well, if it's like SoD I, then basically it's deaths yes
Since all the monsters were killing the girl after having their way with them in the movie event - not the in game rape when you have to rescue her

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I can't tell if its a good or bad thing but I was testing out the AI, and the new sniper girl Chikage I think, and she is already having trouble fending off against 3 zombies on normal.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For some reason when I try to play the game no button presses work. The skip button also has a (-) and so does the other vn style button presses.