What's new

ACT Vore NTR Ryona Guro [Team Krama] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home (RJ330023)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can find special items in some of the maps, giving that item to the corresponding girl will unlock an NTR H-scene.
Huh that's certainly odd. Well thank you for telling me :)

1qwerty

Reputation score
To be more specific, there are ntr quests and you can choose to either do them or remove them, so its optional. These quests involve going to a map and getting a specific item at with point you give it to the ntr npc. And voila, an ntr scene. Once complete and if the girl level is high enough, a continuation quest will be given where you need a new item from a higher level map. Doesnt go much futher than this in the demo. Also only if you have the right demo with a cheated save file.
I wonder how Gmanlives will review this part of the game. :LOL:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
To be more specific, there are ntr quests and you can choose to either do them or remove them, so its optional. These quests involve going to a map and getting a specific item at with point you give it to the ntr npc. And voila, an ntr scene. Once complete and if the girl level is high enough, a continuation quest will be given where you need a new item from a higher level map. Doesnt go much futher than this in the demo. Also only if you have the right demo with a cheated save file.
I wonder how Gmanlives will review this part of the game. :LOL:
That explains it alot more better. Thank you :)

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think I have the correct demo version, but how does one go about getting a cheated save? I only saw the first part of the blonde twintail's ntr scene, and I'm curious if they added more.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The 1st one didn't have much zombie sex at all so I don't really have my hopes up for this one.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
New version of the demo has been released. A quick look through shows that there is English language now, and ACT 2 available although I did not try it yet. Girls are still at max level and can't level up to buy new skills.

According to a CI-En post. the DLsite demo should be updated by now. If not their site has the latest demo. I recommend downloading from the site if you are interested as it is not split into 7 parts like on DLsite. The main link is slow. Go with one of the mirrors.

[edit] ACT 2 not available. Save bandwidth for when the game releases.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
So some sex scene unlockables such as first person view can be earned by chance after completing minigames.
Other miscellaneous visuals can be achieves after completing all the NTR "fetch" errands.
More can be bought from the vendor in the main base...

The only outfit that I know how to get is the sexy lingerie at the end of ACT7, by killing a present robot...
Does anybody know where to find the other outfits?

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is also a steam version
You will have to down additional patch here for 18+ contents

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Was dissapointed by the 1st game with how little zombie cock, or cock that is not the MC's, was in that game. Hope this one has better.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If anyone has managed to unlocked all NTR scenes and costumes could you please share a save file.

Plus, does this game have any proper gallery for monsters sex? All I found was extremely short defeat scenes gallery in virus room.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, unless I'm missing something, it seems like there's only two NTR scenes per heroine. After you do the 2nd scene, the event flag loops back to the start of the 1st NTR fetch quest.

Now I know the addition of NTR was only something like a stretch goal for the devs, but I can't help feeling a little disappointed. The game over rape scenes aren't even my cup of tea, as they lean more towards gore than anything else. People with a gore fetish will like it though.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, unless I'm missing something, it seems like there's only two NTR scenes per heroine. After you do the 2nd scene, the event flag loops back to the start of the 1st NTR fetch quest.

Now I know the addition of NTR was only something like a stretch goal for the devs, but I can't help feeling a little disappointed. The game over rape scenes aren't even my cup of tea, as they lean more towards gore than anything else. People with a gore fetish will like it though.
There are three ntr scenes per girl, but it is bugged.
Apparently there is a bug that will wipe your save... fml

popel117

Reputation score
There are three ntr scenes per girl, but it is bugged.
Apparently there is a bug that will wipe your save... fml
Is the 3rd bugged? Thought it was only 2 per girl and they loop indefinitely after finishing the 2nd as sorta "gallery".
Finished game, all girls lvl 10, building maxed out.
Edit: nvm, it seems i never tried to rewatch the scenes at intimacy 10, that's when the 3rd quest popped up for each.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
17 fucking GB oh my fucking mother of shit wowzers kerfuffle balls deep