What's new

ACT Vore NTR Ryona Guro [Team Krama] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home (RJ330023)

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know how to unlock the intimacy scenes that are listed as 0 at the bottom?

vss189

Reputation score
God, what a cruel game. I thought the gameover gallery is too brutal, but then I found "Bikini Armor" outfit, gave it to the blonde and during the intimacy event she did footjob without taking off her armored boots.

sylpheed

Reputation score
Is there no gallery in this game aside from intimacy events? How do I access it?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
1.04 announced on ci-en. It's in the review process by DLSITE.
Massive list of bug correction (among them the NTR serie quest bug being solved and mini game simplified with better reward).

Gallery viewer (probably in game monster / player fucking girls) is WIP, but not done as there was more important thing to do first (aka : debug).
For the moment they don't plan to add content (except the gallery), but the fact they mention it probably mean they have some idea / plan for later extra content (patch, dlc ?)

update will work on the "re download the work" type, no patch smaller patch....

PS : all that is from auto translating tool, go read the original version for yourself, I may have got a bad translation through the tools ;)

Tentalover

Reputation score
Iirc, I remember when they just announce this game that they will "considered fans suggestion on the guro part for the sequel." Make em optional, we try to conclude it. Reading post after release... Is not good for boner.

God, what a cruel game. I thought the gameover gallery is too brutal, but then I found "Bikini Armor" outfit, gave it to the blonde and during the intimacy event she did footjob without taking off her armored boots.
Still remember the first time I unlocked footjob on custom maid 3D and the girl is wearing boots.
Got me "remove your boots oi!"

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So maybe I'm just uninformed, but I thought the TinTan could do rape the downed girls? I thought I'd seen that in one of the first couple demos. But currently all they do for me is try to kill everyone. Even kiting them between the downed girls won't make him do anything other than chase me down.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So maybe I'm just uninformed, but I thought the TinTan could do rape the downed girls? I thought I'd seen that in one of the first couple demos. But currently all they do for me is try to kill everyone. Even kiting them between the downed girls won't make him do anything other than chase me down.
Haven't seen it happen myself. Titan needs to be taken down ASAP if it's the last thing standing as there's no benefit to keeping it alive. If other enemies are still around then it's possible to leave it just to see the zombie rape scenes.

The shower mini-game is poorly designed. You can't tell where the bubbles form since there's no aim cursor, plus the mouse cursor and camera controls are extremely imprecise. I fluked the first two but couldn't get the aim right at scene 3 for the next. Big reason to update the game when it's available on DLsite, since the patch notes claim improvements made over the base game make it much easier to clear.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't seem to even progress through the beginning cutscene. Nothing I press lets me skip or proceed through dialog though I didn't have that problem in the demo. And I can't set any specific key or button (using both keyboard/mouse and controller) to do so.

I really want to support the dev, but I'll rather not buy the game (since it's 30 bucks) if I can't manage to play. From the sound of everyone else playing, it's on my end but I can't for the life of me figure out how.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I can't seem to even progress through the beginning cutscene. Nothing I press lets me skip or proceed through dialog though I didn't have that problem in the demo. And I can't set any specific key or button (using both keyboard/mouse and controller) to do so.

I really want to support the dev, but I'll rather not buy the game (since it's 30 bucks) if I can't manage to play. From the sound of everyone else playing, it's on my end but I can't for the life of me figure out how.
Sounds like the issue the demo had with saves. Removing your old save should fix it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
For thoses having trouble starting the game, the dev made a special post on CI-En (sadly, all in Japanese) :

Most problem are comming from trial save file or weak configuration (or rare material incompatibility)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Simple troubleshooting before playing this game:

1. Played the demo?
2. If you have, delete the old save-game file.
3. If you didn't, drop the graphics settings. There's an .ini file to play around with if players can't do it in-game.
4. Only if the above steps haven't helped should players contact the developers.

By the way, the developers are most likely from Taiwan. So it's not required to know Japanese to contact them since they're ok with Traditional Chinese and have outside help to deal with English enquiries.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I finally got around to playing this game and wow was I disappointed with the limited things you can do as the main character. What really disappointed me was the female mutant who "loves human men" yet all she does on actually catching you is just bite you until one of your squad members shoot her off (because you're definitely not getting her off with your pea-shooter which you're locked to once pinned). Plus the 7th act is bugged to where 1 enemy will count as remaining in that one catacombs part yet nothing spawned. Also why do the swords have charges? What the fuck is this, Destiny? It's a sharpened piece of metal, not an energy sword from Halo. I understand giving their alt attacks charges (and the vibrator), but not the sword hits themselves.

Upgrading the base does nothing but unlock new scenes and a death scene viewer. The only real use I got out of it, and what raised my expectations for the higher tier upgrades, was the armory that allowed you to test all of the weapons you could get. I expected to at least be able to upgrade the default pistol piece by piece, but the upgrade system only allows you to equip up to 5 upgrades at once (which is stupid).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I finally got around to playing this game and wow was I disappointed with the limited things you can do as the main character. What really disappointed me was the female mutant who "loves human men" yet all she does on actually catching you is just bite you until one of your squad members shoot her off (because you're definitely not getting her off with your pea-shooter which you're locked to once pinned). Plus the 7th act is bugged to where 1 enemy will count as remaining in that one catacombs part yet nothing spawned. Also why do the swords have charges? What the fuck is this, Destiny? It's a sharpened piece of metal, not an energy sword from Halo. I understand giving their alt attacks charges (and the vibrator), but not the sword hits themselves.

Upgrading the base does nothing but unlock new scenes and a death scene viewer. The only real use I got out of it, and what raised my expectations for the higher tier upgrades, was the armory that allowed you to test all of the weapons you could get. I expected to at least be able to upgrade the default pistol piece by piece, but the upgrade system only allows you to equip up to 5 upgrades at once (which is stupid).
I thought the armory would allow you to change your default weapon, sorely mistaken. And yeah, I can understand having some of the upgrades being equip able but others need to be passive (always in effect once you unlock them). For harder modes, I'll rather equip from the first three tabs than the utility tab.....but the utility tab cuts down on the grind......just make everything in the utility passive!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Killing the female zombie with headshots is really easy with the default pistol. The camera angle is scarier than the actual enemy, something less of a problem with the patched game.
2. Didn't have a problem beating the stage 7 time trial on the initial retail version.
3. Unlimited melee weapons breaks the game when all ranged weapons have ammunition. Unlimited flamethrower makes zombie waves a cakewalk, while the ASCsword with the melee upgrade takes down the Titan with three head strikes.
4. Beating the game with just the default pistol doesn't appear to be a big focus for this game (no surprise). There's enough weapons and ammunition around throughout all the stages to make it easy enough anyway. Purists who want to show off on very hard have a fixed set of skills to equip anyway and most sites with guides don't complain about the default weapon or the availability of ammunition as a sticking point.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, it's true that the base upgrade feel useless.
Ok, they unlock the mingame and the reward you can get from them.

But they don't do anything from themselves, and you can just do everything with one kind of component (how the hell did they created such an high tech laboratory with only low grade broken wooden breanch ?!).

For the lv 7 mob not spawning, it's more a clipping bug... With all the mob around and the texture, I had a few time some zombie stuck in a wall or the floor with just a bit appearing through the texture. Easy to miss, and if you don't finish it, the next wave don't spawn....

And yeah, making a new mutant that goes for the make character and don't make a scene with it...

Let's hope they improve / add some thing later on...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Base upgrade the only 1 worth probably the last 1 onsen.
its easy to get perfect score for 3 draw and if u keep geting another onsen item or the H item, you can sell them for quick cash

as for act 7 last room not spawning, i found some of them actualy under the floor like just a bit piece of the head pop out
seriusly that map is anoying and need to farm it for the costume

SpectreHD

Reputation score
Okay, I finished the last mission, my base is fully upgraded at max level 6. How do I unlock this game's version of a "gallery"?

I do sure hope my save game is not corrupted because I continued from the trial version.