What's new

ACT Vore NTR Ryona Guro [Team Krama] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home (RJ330023)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's not mentionned on the ci-en, does the patreon mention what the new abreviated title stand for (SoD : ID) ?

PS : also, the ci-en post for the last update of Sweet Home only show vanilla harem, no mention about more NTR scene for the fan of it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
So, new version 1.32 is out on dlsite. Probably going to get a ci-en update about it at the end of the week I hope.

Still downloading it so can't say anymore for the moment.

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have the full save for the new update, also im having trouble buying the rng big ticket items and ive already completed all acts, what should i do?

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update is just doing the mini game to unlock the new content.
The group talk is nice but it's lacking in number.
New scene is also lacking : no variation depending on the girl. It's just who is on which preset position. No voicing during the scene and no inner voicing too.
No new items or stage / mission...

@meironman : As for getting rare item, for money you have to found the best stage for you in term of $ / time for the run & killing, plus sell everything you don't know to make cash. (or use cheat engine but meh).
Do note that all the really costly items for the girls can be have free by completing all the mini game - and for the final one, all the NTR event (blindfold, collar, slut mark, graffiti).

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ive even deleted both saves but it still keeps using my save, what am i doing wrong here, im using run, to find the save folder

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i need help again, im tryin to unistall and reinstall it and its not workin to delete all of the save data. i deleted all the files and redownloaded them (btw i downloaded this from dlsite) and after redownloading the files and recompiling them, it still has my save data, plz send help

Bryanis

Reputation score
i need help again, im tryin to unistall and reinstall it and its not workin to delete all of the save data. i deleted all the files and redownloaded them (btw i downloaded this from dlsite) and after redownloading the files and recompiling them, it still has my save data, plz send help
The save path of the dlsite version is by default :
"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\SoD2\Saved"

That's what you got to delete to get rid of your save.

It just might be that the trial save where under another name, so check the appdata sub folder for anything relatated to the name "team krama" and "Seed of the Dead" (acronyme include of course).
And if you had at one time the steam version, try checking the "my saved game" and "steam" folder for any remaining files. If it's steam, it's possible the file are stocked in the cloud and as such re downloaded each time so if you find anything in the steam folder related to this game, go and check yourcloud file option in steam too.

Tentalover

Reputation score
Can someone give me a link to game over scenes Im desperate
. xxx/index.php?page=post&s =list&tags=seed_of_the_dead+

Just delete some of the spaces

Seriously, iirc they promised to went away the guro only to amped it up. So hard to get mutant/zombie hentai these days...

Bryanis

Reputation score
Huge necro, sorry.

To make the game compatible for the incoming append, the dev are gonna release an update to the main game (bugfixes, added coding to prepare compatibility for append), and it will also bring back both Halloween and X-mas even (freely avaible all time if the translating tool are doing theirs job).

Bryanis

Reputation score
Huge necro, sorry.

To make the game compatible for the incoming append, the dev are gonna release an update to the main game (bugfixes, added coding to prepare compatibility for append), and it will also bring back both Halloween and X-mas even (freely avaible all time if the translating tool are doing theirs job).
dlsite's update page say the update is out, game's page isn't updated yet. Not gonna download 10Go just to check. Probably fine in a few days.

Black69x

Reputation score
Someone should make a Full Video of the Sex scenes & Guro scenes. Of Seeds of the Dead: Sweet Home. Because i don't think I'm going to it buy & play it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
DLC's out.
As weel as a full pack (SOD2 + DLC).

Funny enough, package is tagged with all the same language as the main game while the DLC alone is only tagged with Japanese language.

And Steam purchage require downloading an adult patch from the dev site to play the naughty bit of course.

Bryanis

Reputation score
is this latest update all vanilla?
No, it had Game over ryona (guro ?) scene as well as NTR event just like the main game.
Both can be turned off so you can't see them just like in the main game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No, it had Game over ryona (guro ?) scene as well as NTR event just like the main game.
Both can be turned off so you can't see them just like in the main game.
thanks, it's just that i did not see ANY screenshots about such content this time around
i don't know what new monster scenes we have this time, we'll see

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
thanks, it's just that i did not see ANY screenshots about such content this time around
i don't know what new monster scenes we have this time, we'll see
I've beaten 3 out of 4 of the new stages. We have slime blob from the spitter enemies, Giant mutant monster, Chemical suit zombie, and spiders for the game over sequences. Edit: Finished the game. We have a giant spider with plant tentacles scene as the final death scene.

Last edited: