What's new

ACT Vore NTR Ryona Guro [Team Krama] Seed of the Dead Sweet Home (RJ330023)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, I finished the last mission, my base is fully upgraded at max level 6. How do I unlock this game's version of a "gallery"?

I do sure hope my save game is not corrupted because I continued from the trial version.
Intimacy scene with the girl by talking to them and replaying the event.
Defeat scene (guro) from the screen next to the blackboard in the underground lab.

In mission sex (monster / MC) isn't implemented yet.

comradered

Reputation score
You know what would have been nice? If there was some sort of interaction betwern one of the heroines you didn't pick for a mission and her NTR partner while you're out on missions. Like, the NTR counter going up when you're unaware, or seeing (in your perspective, not the main characters) the heroine going at it behind closed doors. I know the addition of NTR was just some sort of stretch goal, but it could have done with a little bit more thought and polish.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
You know what would have been nice? If there was some sort of interaction betwern one of the heroines you didn't pick for a mission and her NTR partner while you're out on missions. Like, the NTR counter going up when you're unaware, or seeing (in your perspective, not the main characters) the heroine going at it behind closed doors. I know the addition of NTR was just some sort of stretch goal, but it could have done with a little bit more thought and polish.
Well the story reason for that is the fact that all 4 of them go with you on missions. You just can only have 3 of them as teammates in gameplay.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
I really hope that the devs would build upon SoD SH. There is a very good foundation there.

The gameplay is good enough for what it is.
The girl's character models are excellent with ass and boob bounce, although the eyes need to move around a bit more outside of cutscenes as it gives a soulless stare.
The voice acting is excellent.
Nice to see character development of the girls.
There are a variety of different things to do in the base.

My personal wish is that the devs expand upon the monster sex mainly more sex less killing. Or at the very least more sex, positions especially for the mutant types, more using of the girls sexually (enslaving like a game over scene of them being taken away to be used at a hideout, etc) before killing them. Like I mentioned previously, monsters cumming on heroine reaching 0% HP and at full corruption before game over scene during an ACT.
Would like 3p or more gangbangs too.

Would like a corruption mechanic where the more monster sex the girls have, there is a chance to find them in the lab having fun through the cage. And if the corruption is high enough, inside the cage with player choosing what kind of enemies in there even the mutant types. There is a lot of effort in that room and the only useful thing there is to re-watch the limited game over scenes.

I should try to post this as a review on DLsite or their Ci-En page.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, for development, it's best to post on Ci-en.
Dlsite review is for other dlsite user information.

Ci-En post are for ci-en user and mostly the dev.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, time for my experience I guess.
As a largely unsatisfied player of the first game, my hopes weren't exactly big...and yet, they were still not met :D

I can safely say that the first game was in all aspects better than this one.

Bugs and problems from the first game are still present in the second one. That is odd since we have a game built on a different engine so it shouldn't be happening. Yet it is happening and breaks the last bits of fun that the game had left. It also shows that it's not a technical side of things that's the problem but the developers and their weird focus on multiple things at once.

Glitching models, the most awful AI I've seen so far (and I've seen a lot of awful AIs in my life) and weird shooting mechanics are not even the worst part. The worst is that the decent middle-ground for fetishes from the first game was changed for the full-on gore that catters to god-knows-who, given the quality of it. The fact that off-battle NTR scenes are the only good thing (as far as erotic stuff goes) speaks volumes on what can be expected from this game.

The game is a good example of a dedication combined with good ideas (on paper) that were really badly executed. Also, game can't decide if it's a shooter, story-teller or H-game...so it fails in all three areas. Seeing the attitude for the previous project, I can safely say that this project won't be saved (ever) and we can only hope that the next project will take a different approach.

Bryanis

Reputation score
1.051 up and kiking :

Change log and new size updated on DLsite so it should be ready there.
Steam process is different, so the checking of the update might take more time

Notable change (full change, go check ci-en and auto trtanslate yourselfs guys ) :
- Addition of combat sex scene gallery (accesible from the lab, same spot as the death scene, you'll have the option to chose combat or death gallery when using the board) - preview pic show some machine fucking, so the stage 7 prison scene are probably added.
- Asset loading rework. Game / stage should be a bit longer to load, but after that there shouldn't be more loading. And the process (don't ask how) reduce the game size from 17 to 10 GB....
- fixed bug of recollection not working (recollection from the player's TV set)
- Fixes bug preventing from reviewing NTR scene
- Bug fix for different skills
- Bug fix for weapon diseapering when changing weapon while in aiming mode
- Bug fix of heroine disapering if having sex in an elevator

Of note
- working on UI adaptation for more screen format (rather than the only 16:9 only supported at the moment)
- Trying to implement a single gallery mode for reviewing everything following the demand (but since the game wasn't build with this idea in mind, it's difficult)
- working on the bug of the last boss getting stuck

- Still working on a bug where the Steam version do not work on certain computer. Dev's starting some kind of beta to collect information on the bug. Check the Ci-en post for more information.

Bryanis

Reputation score
what do you mean how?
he didn't give a fuck to delete/remove unusued shit and only just now did, lol
the GB change i mean
I only get what translating tool gave me... so I can't answer your question. Only thing the text make clear is that it's related to the way the game load the map (building, obstacle, decoration...), item in it and the texture.
I'm no codder, modder... so you'll need to ask someone who know how that work - especially on unreal engine.

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In case anyone wants to skip the grind of getting the outfits, here's my (hopefully) 100% save file for the current version on dlsite, SH_1.101.
Extract to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\SoD2\Saved\SaveGames
You have my thanks!

Bryanis

Reputation score
for Xmas with new scene and Santa clothes for the girls. Added an Extra CG of the girls in Xmas clothes (not certain with google trans, but probably the one for finishing their affinity ).
update currently in review by Dlsite (according to the ci-En, but the dlsite pag ealready got an update for the 12/24/2021 with extra content listed)...

And you'll need the Silver plan DLC to unlock the content (damn) - through an X-mas limited event.... Just clothing fro Halloween wwas one thing, but missing scene if you don't get a limited dlc... that's nasty.

If anyone got the Silver plan, can he confirm if it's the one from this Ci-en post or if they'll release it in another ci-en post ?

Last edited:

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score
i cant say anything about the Ci-en but he released the x-mas dlc scene on patreon for silver and up

Bryanis

Reputation score
yeah, it's thje silve rplan of the Ci-En announcing the release :

It's the same principe as the halloween one. Start the event, farm wave map for token, buy the clothes. And this time, enjoy some scene (unlocked after finishing the event map once). Scene are in the affection list. It's 0 affection but it's like the 10 affection one. 2 girls each time.
Oh, and doing it Unlock the room it happen in the town map... maybe new stuff later ?

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update on the Ci-en.

Basically the dev announce his plan.

Short story, rework of the support plan (take effect in march), content added on an anticipated 2-3 months timer with debug, tweak and new content, planning on a DLC and restart working on the "ASCOT : Demon'sWaltz " project.

More info and more import,

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can someone give me a link to game over scenes Im desperate
Just head over to the laboratory and click on the whiteboard (you need to have turned on the "guro" option).

Whole

Reputation score
Just head over to the laboratory and click on the whiteboard (you need to have turned on the "guro" option).
I really hope I can.... But my Pc broke years ago im soo curious and desperate xD

Bryanis

Reputation score
New patch incoming (no ETA but soon according to the dev. This should be version 1.32).
This will be the last patch for the game (well, maybe not debugging) intented for the game.
It correct a few bug and add the lv 7 facility - .
Do note, it will end X-Mas event. Dev mention that there no intend to spread X-mas or Halloween event in the futur so keep them safe.

Also, dev plan a real for the game (named SoD : ID - no explanation so far), which will be some after story extra content - new map, new lv & skill, new intimacy and H event....
ETA is aimed betwen 12/2022 and 03/2023 so a full year of waiting.

And for the fan, dev is starting to sell (so far, only erotic hugging pillow, but he plan to add more) and a hard copy of the game is planned.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's some additional information about SoD:ID from the Patreon.

New stages: There are images of a mountain tunnel, an overhead shot of some kind of moutain path(?), a remote cabin/house, a shrine, a palace, and an amusement park.

There a no specifics on these but there will also be new facilities, new skills, new weapons, and new enemies. There's also a character design drawing of Einomaru so it looks like she'll be getting an in game model.