What's new

[TEAM LEWD] L.E.W.D Lustful Encounters With Dungeon!

Big Mali

Reputation score
Heya! I'm the artist for a dungeon building game called LEWD, and I'm here to post some screen shorts and art, look for feedback/ideas and answer and questions you might have about the project.

We're a two person team, with me producing all the art, and a good chunk of the writing, and my friend Ayatana programming.

The game is primarily a base building game. You're a sorcerer who has managed to grift a dungeon out from under it's previous owner, and now you're goal is to renovate it, populate it with monsters and demons, and generally make it a nice place to live. Of course, the local adventurers - randomly generated girls with one of many personalities, faces, bodies, classes, hair styles, backstories, ect. - main hobby is invading dungeons, so you'll need to defend against them!

Your goal is to keep up your defenses while doing your best to convince the adventurers to join your side.

Content themes vary pretty widely, but some of the bit topics are
  1. Corruption! Naturally with all the demonic flying around, and pure clerics deciding they'd rather spend their days getting pounded by demons than praying, this is a big one.
  2. Exhibition, Yuri, Rivalry - a lot of the content focuses on the relationships between adventurers and the fetishes that entails. Watching their friends have a nice time in the tentacle pits, competing to be the best cock sucker in town, or just cute romance, a good chunk of the game focuses on this sort of thing.
  3. Shortstacks, Monstergirls, Demons, ect. A lot of the cast, both monsters you employ, and the adventurers after your head are various fantasy races. Imps, succubi, large goat like demons, short horned girls, elves, and more.
Unfortunately we don't quite have a demo yet. It's likely about 2-3 months off but if you'd like to follow our progress, you can keep an eye us at my codeveloper's twitter here.

And if you want to give me money even though I have nothing you can play yet for some strange reason, our patreon is

patreon.com/LustfulEncounters

Attachments

• Image2.png
    Image2.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 70
  • demonNPCs.png
    demonNPCs.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Sex_Animations.gif
    Sex_Animations.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 96
  • LEWD_BANNER.png
    LEWD_BANNER.png
    101.1 KB · Views: 94
This thread has been moved to the Discussion section as there really isn't enough info to warrant an actual game thread in the Under Construction section. When you have a more definitive proof of concept, please PM a moderator and we'll move it back.

Back