What's new

RPG WolfRPG [TeamJOKER] Eroid III After Dark (RJ282713)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Team joker is back with a new game Eroid III After Dark

Eroid III After dark.jpg
Bael aka Samus is back in a new Hentai Adventure where the odds are stacked against her. Combat is set in a factory setting, and the enemies include marine life, tentacles, machines, monsters and bosses. There is also a puzzle aspect to this game, which make it quite challenging. So far I have been enjoying the game, it's a big improvement over Eroid II, much more polished combat as well.

It's WolfRPG, so controls are the typical Z for interact, X for menu, etc.

So the first choice in the game Eroid III is to choose whether or not you like to watch the opening. The Top option is to watch it, the bottom is to skip. The next thing you have to do to proceed is to leave the room with your ship and head north into the room at the top which is your command center. You'll be given a synopsis and see a teleport pad which you won't use until the end of the game. The door at the top left is for the Hentai memory room where you can re watch old H scenes and where you normally wake up if you die. The dresser / night stand lets Bael change her costume.

Now on to the game play, leave the room to the south and head right an other small scene continue right and you'll see your first enemy and a warning of what can happen to Bael.

For Combat, you have two options from the start, to fight or run away. I've never had an issue with escaping, so if you need to it's no problem.
If you choose Fight, the Top option is your standard attack with your pistol. You can't change weapons, so your level, determine how powerful your attack is.
The 2nd option allow you to access various abilities, each one has a percentage to let you know how much extra damage you can do, and some with effect multiple enemies at once. There are also healing options, although all ability can be weaken if Bael orgasms too much. The last option let you Suicide / Give up, so you can unlock the the next H monster scene with out having to drain all your health.

The monster themselves can either attack you with physical attacks that can harm your health, or special H moves that can hurt your health and drain your resistance meter. If the resistance meter hits 0 Bael will orgasm and the meter reset. Some Monster even have special attack that can drain your resistance meter with in one hit, if you don't break free. Also, using your special ability drains your third meter at the bottom and can make you more likely to lose resistance faster. The third option let you defend, which is good for soaking up damage from large attacks, and allow Bael to get resistance meter drained for fun and to watch what the monsters attacks can do to her body. Not to worry though, Bael is pretty much indestructible. The last option serve no point in combat, it simply let you view your items, but you can't use them so not much point.

The combat itself, can be challenging if you are trying to view all the moves the monster can do to Bael, if you are just straight up playing though it's relatively easy. The H animations of the monster during combat though are part of the fun, and letting Bael orgasm multiple times. The boss themselves are a whole other ball game as keeping you level low intentionally so that the monster can more easily do H moves, well it a careful balance.

The goal of the game is to unlock the best H scenes. These H scene are scatter and hidden through out the game. The one annoyance is losing to monsters to unlock H scenes, which sends you back to your bed in the CGI room. Most of the time, you will examine certain objects in a special order to unlock an H scene or running into certain groups of monsters , which raise your H level. The higher your H level, the more H scene you can unlock by interacting with objects.

Eventually, as Bael becomes more Hentai, she can interact with red glowing object for better H scene and even monsters. There is no penalty for this as you are their to enjoy the Hentai moments as you find them, they do not effect the ending. Some of the H scenes are hidden puzzles that you have to discovers which adds to the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xellos49698

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That being said, Here is an example of a tough puzzle, took me a while, but I finally figured it out.

I translated the Japanese script,

回 転 パ ズ ル
O と を 起 点 、 終 着 点 と し 、 ロ を 除 く
全 て の 回 路 を 接 続 し て く だ さ い

Spinning puzzle
O is the start point, the end point is the
Do not connect all circuits.

Great translation right? What it actually means is that they want you to connect all the lines while avoiding the squares.

screenshot_2020_0831_23_53_35.png
screenshot_2020_0901_01_47_00.png

My original thought was to simply connect the circle and diamond shape with lines which that won't let you proceed. Pretty sneaky.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
:rolleyes:
As it's often the case, GT has returned garbage, especially that you've thrown garbage at it.
That extra square played a role in that sentence - I can tell it even though I know next to nothing about Japanese.
The actual text is closer to something like "circle and (that square) are start and end; avoiding the (empty) squares connect all the 'circuits'" - though 'circuit' is likely a wrong word.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread unlocked.

Last edited:

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do text hookers like textractor work ok with this game? I usually avoid anything that has DLsite's DRM because it often also gets in the way of trying to extract text for translation.

OP
xellos49698

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a wolf RPG, so I don't believe a textractor will work with it. I use Agth all the time, and I couldn't get it to save. I also tried Artikash Tex extractor
vnreng:WolfRPG: failed
vnreng:WolfRPG2: failed to find target function

realmine

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
link download???

/threads/acerola-latia-co-lust-prison-ni-chiru-riria-rj379257.15279/ this thrad also a download link

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do text hookers like textractor work ok with this game? I usually avoid anything that has DLsite's DRM because it often also gets in the way of trying to extract text for translation.
I own this game but I was sadly never able to finish it and get all the CGs because my translation tool doesn't get past the DRM. The sad thing is that I checked to make sure the translation tool worked before buying the game, but the trial version doesn't have DRM so ofc it worked for that and not the actual game, lol.

Honestly the gameplay is not really worth paying for this game untranslated. I mostly bought it because Samus is the MC. In hindsight I might not have though.

link download???
I don't think you'll find any links. Probably because this game has DRM. It's not on Sukebei at least.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The download be there. Also please check the regular sites before getting yourself banned.