ACT Patreon Active [Technique Studio] Jungle Penetration v2.4

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Updated to v 2.0
v2.0
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Game's almost completely refactored, here's some changes:
- Havoc based physics including ragdolls, procedural sex animations depending on surface
- Foot placement system
- New types of enemies, can do ambushes, their spawns is slightly randomized
- Fixed clothes, added damaged variants
- Added volumetric cum, may be performance-heavy, can be disabled via options
- Added tips on laoding screens, improved tutorial
- Added eyes animations including blinking
- New gallery
- New attribute - stamina which allows sprintig and higher jumps, can be restored with apples
- Butt physics
- Working vagina
- Walking mode, stamina restores faster, press Alt/CapsLock
- New movement and idle animations
- Graphics improvements which includes TAA anti-aliasing, PBR materials
- Dance/twerk mode, press M several times for dances, N for twerk, M while twerking for split, works even while sex (experimental)
- Surrendering, also works if you're stuck, press Tab
- Enemy transparency modes, press T while sex
- Debug mode available by new special code, includes: game speed adjusting, restoring attributes, clothes and wetness management and more, press F2 for reference
- New camera, closer zoom
For all the new controls press F1

VIDEO:

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
The tags are bad as hell. XD

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I love her shoes, if you zoom in you can see they even say Fila.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Visual improvements are great though the core gameplay is still very clunky and difficult.
I can't tell when an attack actually lands on an enemy and further in L1 its easy to get overwhelmed by the first two enemies, particularly since they get back up now?

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Visual improvements are great though the core gameplay is still very clunky and difficult.
I can't tell when an attack actually lands on an enemy and further in L1 its easy to get overwhelmed by the first two enemies, particularly since they get back up now?
I will add difficulty levels in the next release (y)
Theres an audio fx for hitting so you can say yo landed even if enemy didn't stun, working on making that part more clear.
Thanks for the feedback!

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@techniquestudio.info: Okay so i have to ask, is there actually any way to turn off that godawful motion blur?
I mean i tried entering the debug mode mentioned in the changelog to see if there is any such option but pressing the F2 button that should open it apparently does nothing...

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
@techniquestudio.info: Okay so i have to ask, is there actually any way to turn off that godawful motion blur?
I mean i tried entering the debug mode mentioned in the changelog to see if there is any such option but pressing the F2 button that should open it apparently does nothing...
Not just now, next release, my friend :D Graphics options will be availble in the pause menu
The debug mode is accessing with a cheat code, which can be entered in patreon builds only :(

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh nooooo, with rendered games you've gotta give the user the ability to turn off those effects that "AAA" games love to pack in. Bloom and motion blur are cancer imho.

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v2.05
Added the most requested featues
- Difficulty levels. Now you can choose from 5 difficulties, designed for everryone's skill level and
playstyle. Not only they change enemie's health but also stamina restore speed, chance of stun both you
and opponent, fruits attributes restore values and some other parameters. You can switch difficulty
in the settings in the main menu or even at runtime, in the pause screen.

- Optimization work both code and graphics. Added complex graphics settings besides of the ones in the launcher. Now you
can adjust visual quality in the game itself. Here's a short guide for these settings:

1. Grass Density and Grass Distance (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - 33%)
2. Ambient Occlusion (Performance impact - High, Default - ON)
3. Anti Aliasing (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) High enables TAA, medium and low are FXAA.
4. Motion Blur (Performance impact - Moderate, Default - HIGH) 3 presets and a possibility to completely turn of, as many of you've requested.
5. Fog (Performance impact - High, Default - VOLUMETRIC)
6. Volumetric Fluids (Performance impact - HIGH, Default - On)
7. Vertical Sync (Performance impact - Very High, Default - REFRESH RATE) Works as FPS cap, where cap is your monitor's refresh ratio (60 in most cases),
when set to HALF REFRESH RATE, your max fps will be 1/2 of refresh ratio (30 fps on 60 Hz monitor etc),
when set to OFF - no fps cap, your GPU will draw as much FPS as capable, increases GPU load to max, which can cause heating, especially on laptops, not to
mention possible screen tearing. HALF REFRESH RATE value, in turn can decrease load of your GPU, but FPS will be lower.
Don't turn this off without a reason.

These settings plus presets in the launcher should prevent performance problems on almost any computers, but if you still
experiencing some, please post about it ASAP.

- Added x86 (32bit) systems support.
- Can perform single knee attack holding Q / LMB
- Now enemy ragdolls can be thrown away while running.
- Audio and facial animation now works if twerking while sex.
- Polishing work on character model, smoother neck to head transition.
- Worked on jumps, tweaked hitboxes.
- Bugfixing. Fixed some twerk related bugs, animation bugs, combat bugs like hitting several enemies at one time with super attack caused game time to stop.
- More stuff I cannot remember just now :D

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:
OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v 2.06
- Fixed game freezing
- Attemted to fix random jittery/bouncing on ground
- Jump improved
- Fixed some trees placement on level 2 so they won't block player's way
- Camera now won't bump into trees
- Fixed the glitches when getting up too quickly when surrendering

DOWNLOAD:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so the enemies can spawn off the path and they can clearly move around off the path, so why limit the player to the path? The more I play the game the more I wonder what it would be if it was set up more like the F13 game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I love this game with all my heart because my main fetish is the main focus of this game. But I do have some critiques and some praise. Also let me just say that I'm glad your patreon has taken off, this game deserves the support imo. I played the latest public version.

- I love how you actually listen to us forum plebians and you actually implemented working graphics settings. I hate motion blur with all my passion and ambient occlusion.
- The game runs super smooth on old hardware with lowered settings. Tested on my storage pc (i5 2500, GT640, 10 gigs of ram)
- The 3 (?) sex positions, while repetitive, are really hot.
- The different enemy types (Brown/black wolf, big/small wolf etc) make for challenging gameplay
- The twerking mechanic is pretty neat, even though I didn't find a use for it except making me rock hard (The girl model is much better now)
- Interactive camera in a 3D sidescroller is a BIG plus, being able to rotate it and zoom in is godsend

Cons

- The character can get stuck in the ground while performing a jump kick (This can be solved with the TAB button)
- The fighting still feels super clunky, although much better than in the first demo for some reason
- The animals that come from the sides can catch you in a stunlock if you're not careful
- Enemies are easily defeatable, and fighthing them gives you nothing
- Aside from picking up the apples, there's no actual goal, just run to the end of the level
- Low kicking sometimes does not work
- Public version has censored genitals, for whatever reason

I'm not gonna comment on the lack of content because this is an alpha game, I hope you'll implement much more enemies, and good luck

Last edited:

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Current demo is light years better than what I had previously played. This is probably more about my preference, but I would suggest that you kill some of that ragdoll and swap it with some nice, clean animation, seriously. Also, here's hoping for better facial expressions in the future.

Tenma

Reputation score
I remember a demo game similar to this one that was going to be much more ambitious. The first enemy was a gorilla or some chimpanzee that had a few scenes. The focus placed tracking your characters status semen would drip from her vagina and the amount in her was tracked while her horniness was tracked as well. The tech also stretched her out depending on what was inserted. It'd be nice to see a game that was on par with that again.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Minor bug in the Options Menu: When clicking Left arrow on Motion Blur, it changes the text for AA.
Definitely getting better. I'm interested to see where this goes as far as game over states.

I won't get my hopes up for any pregnancy effects in this but I'd be interested to see what the total failure endgame looks like.
Perhaps there's some sort of consequence for getting creamed by one of the creatures?

For me the wolf doggy-style position seems to consistently point the characters head toward the camera which blocks most of the action. Maybe consider enforcing a single +/- axis for the animations to play.

Last edited:
OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
so the enemies can spawn off the path and they can clearly move around off the path, so why limit the player to the path? The more I play the game the more I wonder what it would be if it was set up more like the F13 game.
Gotta think on that possibility and maybe implement if not cost too much time. Thanks (y)
I love this game with all my heart because my main fetish is the main focus of this game. But I do have some critiques and some praise. Also let me just say that I'm glad your patreon has taken off, this game deserves the support imo. I played the latest public version.

- I love how you actually listen to us forum plebians and you actually implemented working graphics settings. I hate motion blur with all my passion and ambient occlusion.
- The game runs super smooth on old hardware with lowered settings. Tested on my storage pc (i5 2500, GT640, 10 gigs of ram)
- The 3 (?) sex positions, while repetitive, are really hot.
- The different enemy types (Brown/black wolf, big/small wolf etc) make for challenging gameplay
- The twerking mechanic is pretty neat, even though I didn't find a use for it except making me rock hard (The girl model is much better now)
- Interactive camera in a 3D sidescroller is a BIG plus, being able to rotate it and zoom in is godsend

Cons

- The character can get stuck in the ground while performing a jump kick (This can be solved with the TAB button)
- The fighting still feels super clunky, although much better than in the first demo for some reason
- The animals that come from the sides can catch you in a stunlock if you're not careful
- Enemies are easily defeatable, and fighthing them gives you nothing
- Aside from picking up the apples, there's no actual goal, just run to the end of the level
- Low kicking sometimes does not work
- Public version has censored genitals, for whatever reason

I'm not gonna comment on the lack of content because this is an alpha game, I hope you'll implement much more enemies, and good luck
Thanks a lot for your review! Really helps to take a different look to the own work!
-Also, theres not 3 but 4 poses in the public build (doggy and missionary for both enemies).
-Just in case you didn't know - you can twerk also while sex (still experimental, but the feedback I got tells people liked it a lot for some reason)
-The camera angle range is wider when it close enough to the caracter
-Know of that jump kick bug, gotta fix now
-If you're being stunlocked it could make sense to surrender to win some time and space in the moment of getting up
-If it's too easy you can always increase difficulty in the pause menu or... wait don't tell me you've beat level 2 on llegendary :ROFLMAO:
-By not working you mean that sometimes enemy stuns you before your lowkick reaches it, well that's some sort of timing thing. Or is it not deliver damage at all?

Ofc there will be more content, and a global goal fighting these enemies too, I just had to deal with those major technical issues. And now when it's mainly done (thanks to all of you),
gonna start working on content, just stay tuned (y)
Current demo is light years better than what I had previously played. This is probably more about my preference, but I would suggest that you kill some of that ragdoll and swap it with some nice, clean animation, seriously. Also, here's hoping for better facial expressions in the future.
Glad you liked the updates! The problem of clean animations is they dont know what's the surface they're playing on, so that would cause body parts clipping throught terrain and other not so good looking
stuff :( Not to mention they will be identical all of the times. Ragdolls gives more variety and look more fun in my opinion.
Planning on impoving facial animations for sure!
I remember a demo game similar to this one that was going to be much more ambitious. The first enemy was a gorilla or some chimpanzee that had a few scenes. The focus placed tracking your characters status semen would drip from her vagina and the amount in her was tracked while her horniness was tracked as well. The tech also stretched her out depending on what was inserted. It'd be nice to see a game that was on par with that again.
Wow there's something to think on :ROFLMAO:
Minor bug in the Options Menu: When clicking Left arrow on Motion Blur, it changes the text for AA.
Definitely getting better. I'm interested to see where this goes as far as game over states.

I won't get my hopes up for any pregnancy effects in this but I'd be interested to see what the total failure endgame looks like.
Perhaps there's some sort of consequence for getting creamed by one of the creatures?

For me the wolf doggy-style position seems to consistently point the characters head toward the camera which blocks most of the action. Maybe consider enforcing a single +/- axis for the animations to play.
Thank you so much for your bug report. Don't know when to spot it if not you (y)
Fetishes to be added sooner or later.
For the camera thing, did you know the camera angle range is wider when it close enough to the caracter so you can rotate it more while sex too!

ryproar

Reputation score
I have played this game in the early phases and now and I have to say you are greatly improving.
I just have one little suggestion seeing as many others above my post have already asked and mentioned the others.
Try and add different genitals to the beasts and maybe a few more animations for the different beasts. Like the bears for instance, the brown and the black bear do the same things
so why not give the black bear a unique animation like a cow girl style or bear hug style animation. Hell even a double team with the regular bear like a spit roast.
The genitals are too similar as well seeing as you grabbed some assets from bethesda why not pop over to the loverslab and grab the assets for the creatures there? I mean a bear with dog equipment is well... a bit odd to say the least not to mention that every creature has the same style. Like they say variety is the spice of life.
Oh and as another suggestion making the game a platformer is okay as long as the creatures follow the same rules, but if you can make the character move freely in the environment in all directions that would make it much better to play.
That is my two cents on the matter I look forward to seeing what you do next.(y)