What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Technique Studio] Jungle Penetration v2.4

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v.2.1
---------------------------------------------------------------------
- New sex scene you to find (it's a ganbang)
- New facial expression during orgasms
- Fixed Motion blur left switch UI bug in the main menu (thanks sgtbilco for tipping)
- More reliable ground checker
- Worked on knee attack after jump
- Fixed game speed issues when pausing while slow motion
- Camera angle range is now wider not depending on zoom
- New boobs and costume physics
- Fixed rare bug when character continued to run after lowkick
- Fixed freezes (Open the champagne!)
- Some of the special enemies now move faster
- Character now turns on enemy goes from side making it easier to land a strike

DOWNLOAD:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I gotta say I'm pleasantly suprised by the quality of the animations and physics, didn't expect that at all.
At the same time the actual gameplay part is functional, but not very fun. I'm no programmer but I feel like the collision detection is TOO precise, the collision and jumping and all is so damn wonky and I'm guessing its because of the 3d models. Sometimes I can jump over enemies just fine, sometimes I just get stuck under them.

Since this is a 3d game; do you plan on letting us customize the character? Different outfits for example?

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
I gotta say I'm pleasantly suprised by the quality of the animations and physics, didn't expect that at all.
At the same time the actual gameplay part is functional, but not very fun. I'm no programmer but I feel like the collision detection is TOO precise, the collision and jumping and all is so damn wonky and I'm guessing its because of the 3d models. Sometimes I can jump over enemies just fine, sometimes I just get stuck under them.

Since this is a 3d game; do you plan on letting us customize the character? Different outfits for example?
Maybe you're jumping with no stamina? In this case jump height is lowered. Or maybe you're standing too close to an enemy, and trying to jump on it from place? You can jump over any enemy if hit space running not very close to him with some stamina on the bar. It's like you don't see many basketball players can dunk standing in their place, but many can do if they got some space to accelerate :D

Yes, the customization is priority, will be implemented in one of the nearest updates!

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v.2.2
- Customization menu which allows to equip or unequip clothes, changing their color as well as skin, eyes and hair. To unlock a new item
you need to have enough Gems, that you get for killing enemies. Note that you have to finish the level for your earned Gems be saved!
The amount of Gems you receive depends on difficulty level and the strength of the particular enemy.
More items to be added soon! There will be some Patreon polls where we decide what to add next!
- Resist mechanic reworked, now it will more difficult to escape with low stamina. Added procedural animation when you hit resist buttons.
- Autosave system which saves player's progress after completing levels and character customization
- Censorship reduced
- When surrendering in midair physics body parts are less jerky
- Fixed ragdoll glitches sometimes appeared while death animation
- Reworked UI visual design, fixed various layout bugs as well as button bugs like left difficulty button don't work properly
- Fixed player headtracking and rotating on enemy
- Now you can freeze the attributes instead of restoring them in debug mode, just hold the button for 2 sec
- Fixed stamina restore related bugs
- Fixed head rotating during orgasm facial expression
- Minor tweaks to level 2 terrain, adding more roughness

DOWNLOAD:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Open the game and it instantly goes to the wardrobe. Hit back and the entire menu disappears, rendering the game unplayable.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
^ Same problem.
Also having half the screen already plastered in "patreon exclusive" absolutely stinks, especially with such a buggy demo, I would really rethink that.

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Thanks facefull123, alias34 and ex12345 for the bug reports! Everything should work properly now, sorry for the inconvenience.
Btw the patreon builds wasn't affected by that :LOL:
Also the savefile might have been screwed up by the faulty build so if you still have the same bug in a newer version please delete the SaveGame.xm from C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\LocalLow\Technique Studio\Jungle Penetration

Last edited:
OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Everyone who had downloaded the original 2.2 build and still have the same bug in a newer version please make sure to delete SaveGame.xm from C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\LocalLow\Technique Studio\Jungle Penetration if it exists (your explorer have to be set to show hidden files and folders)
Sorry for the inconvenience!

v.2.2h2
- Level 2 apples fixed

v.2.2h
- Fixed main screen

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For the quality of the game at this point, I think you're still locking far too much behind the Patreon paywall. What I mean is that all of the customization is patreon only. The game looks like it has 5 levels but you get two enemies without the patreon version, so you can see everything available in the first 30 seconds. The fighting is still sluggish, frustrating and clunky. I felt like winning or losing was completely random based on what hit first.

While I understand the draw of making this into a paying project, I don't think that locking the vast majority of everything behind the patreon wall from the get-go is a good model. You don't have a lot of patrons or a huge game yet. The game isn't all that... much fun. If I were your project manager, I'd say come up with some cool outfits for the patreon version and keep the cheatcodes/gallery locked that way, but chill on restricting EVERYTHING but the alpha enemies.

Now I'm not a patron so I doubt you'll care about what I have to say, but that's my two cents.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Now I'm not a patron so I doubt you'll care about what I have to say, but that's my two cents.
I disagree. A persons time is worth something and 3D H-Games are far more difficult to crank out. Monetization adds incentive to complete the project. At the end of the day, the creator has to do what makes sense for him/her. Be humble, remember that we're entitled to nothing.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I disagree. A persons time is worth something and 3D H-Games are far more difficult to crank out. Monetization adds incentive to complete the project. At the end of the day, the creator has to do what makes sense for him/her. Be humble, remember that we're entitled to nothing.
Not much to do with entitlement.

This conversation comes up a lot and this always seems like a weird response to me. Why would I buy into paying for a game over and over for the foreseeable future? Well, probably 'cause I like it, or at least I'm interested in it enough that I want to pay hard-earned money to see more of it. The real question is, how am I supposed to know that. Most H-games don't have good gameplay demonstrations on YouTube, what is there is badly produced/hard to find/heavily censored/all of the above, it's not like I'll find a lets play from a trustworthy source and I can't know how the game plays, or what kind of content is in, or how much I enjoy it. Unless, that is, I play whatever demo it is that the creator put out. And if that demo sucks? Well, the dev should hope that I'm willing to say that, so they can make a better demo and maybe draw more money in. All they said was 'the demo doesn't make me want to purchase more' which is very different from 'I want the rest for free now gimme gimme gimme'.

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v.2.3
- Fixed combat when sometimes attack didn't hit
- Added visual effects when your strike's landed
- Censorship removed
- Fixed opponent's take hit sound
- Fixed boar sounds and animation
- Tweaked running animation
- Movement on slopes improved
- Input redone, basic controller support added (optimized for xbox one gamepad, controls can be adjusted in the launcher)
- Camera now can be rotated without holding mouse wheel
- Player's model polished hair, back, neck and pussy areas, roughness removed
- Added apple variants with different restore value
- Added camera movement while combat idle
- Character head tracking redone, works smoothly now
- Added more variety to combo attacks
- Resist hints now will show only if tutorial option turned on
- Added setting to control cum amount and lifetime (please note that high parameters may be heavy on performance depending on your configuration)
- Fixed bug when after twerking while sex resist animations stop working
- Fixed bug when cannot getup after surrendering right after quitting twerk mode
- Physics behavior improved when you're between 2 enemies, charater won't be pushed up anymore
- Stockings added, several color options available, cloth break support, can be purchased in accessories category. Thanks for voting in this month! Keep participating in Patreon polls to decide what to add next!

DOWNLOAD:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cool. Can't see all those new features since not Patreon but its getting better.
Referring to this jibrony on FZ, I disagree that she looks pregnant (though I really hope for that feature eventually). The normal map maybe a little strong on the stomach but otherwise its fine when you see her side profile. From his first screenshot though, I DO think the crease at the pelvis and thighs needs to be relaxed a fair bit, its still very strong and looks odd when she stands at combat-idle.
  • Twerking seems to no longer work? She'll dance but not twerk. Maybe its just me.
  • The camera zooms can 'break' and not work after a while, can't seem to reliably replicate.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Guy's an idiot. Women naturally have a... pooch ( lol, IDK where I got that term from) because of the extra organs they've got inside them in that area.

alvishork

Reputation score
  • Twerking seems to no longer work? She'll dance but not twerk. Maybe its just me.
For me, twerking seems to use the N key rather than B.

This game is shaping up to be really great! The girl looks amazing.

A few suggestion for future updates:

Anal and oral sex (and triple penetration)
Knotting
More clothing options (miniskirt and microbikini would be my choices)
Maybe find new clothing options in-game
Additional hairstyle options
No pubic hair option
Invertebrate creatures (slugs, millipedes, etc.) and monster enemies

I'm not sure what the energy meters are supposed to mean.
Does the clothing damage and loss have any other consequences besides the visuals?
Some kind of lust meter would be good, like if it gets maxed out she starts masturbating and can no longer attack until she orgasms or something like that.
Also a bit more of a backstory would be nice, so we know what the girl is doing in these woods and where she's trying to get to

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
Cool. Can't see all those new features since not Patreon but its getting better.
Referring to this jibrony on FZ, I disagree that she looks pregnant (though I really hope for that feature eventually). The normal map maybe a little strong on the stomach but otherwise its fine when you see her side profile. From his first screenshot though, I DO think the crease at the pelvis and thighs needs to be relaxed a fair bit, its still very strong and looks odd when she stands at combat-idle.
  • The camera zooms can 'break' and not work after a while, can't seem to reliably replicate.
A matter of taste I suppose, body customization should be able to fulfill all those, althought can't say if it will be released soon :rolleyes:
Yeah, I put wrong buton on f1 screen, sorry about that! N is the key, now its correct. Thanks for mentioning btw, dunno when to spot it if it wasn't your message (y)
Camera zoom is fixed in 2.4
For me, twerking seems to use the N key rather than B.

This game is shaping up to be really great! The girl looks amazing.

A few suggestion for future updates:

Anal and oral sex (and triple penetration)
Knotting
More clothing options (miniskirt and microbikini would be my choices)
Maybe find new clothing options in-game
Additional hairstyle options
No pubic hair option
Invertebrate creatures (slugs, millipedes, etc.) and monster enemies

I'm not sure what the energy meters are supposed to mean.
Does the clothing damage and loss have any other consequences besides the visuals?
Some kind of lust meter would be good, like if it gets maxed out she starts masturbating and can no longer attack until she orgasms or something like that.
Also a bit more of a backstory would be nice, so we know what the girl is doing in these woods and where she's trying to get to
Thanks for the suggestions, it makes sense (y) some comments:
Miniskirt was added in 2.4 patreon as a part of Red Riding hood costume, and there's a poll every month for clothes to add in next release
Energy meter allows you to perform super attack (E by default) when it's filled up
Clothes damage is only visuals at the moment

OP
techniquestudio.info
Reputation score
v.2.4
- Hair and eyes colors in the shop unlocked
- You voted for it and now the Red Riding Hood physically-driven costume now available in the shop, featuring the hood itself, knit corset, mini skirt with a belt and gloves!
Color variants and cloth break support as always. May be performance heavy, high end machine recommended. Some clipping still may occur but regarding what it looked like at the beginning it's perfect now :D
It was really time consuming so hope you'll like it!
- Block mechanics added, hit Ctrl when enemy is about to attack to parry and win a moment for your own strike! Timing demanding!
- Added exhaust effect (animation and sound) for stamina use
- Breast and necklace physics tweaked, smoothness improved
- Fixed target flipping when you fight enemies from two sides
- Enemy audio positioning improved
- Fixed camera in gallery, fixed character kick when mouse button pressed, fixed stockings don't appear in gallery (thanks Tobi)
- Attack landed visual effect tweaked
- Camera zoom not working issues fixed
- Fixed twerk button in control help screen
- Status bars now won't automatically hide when zoomed in, stamina bar now play animation when it's too low for certain action
- Now you can't jump while performing power attack
- Fixed twerk animation bugs after resist
- Fixed some weird animation when surrendering
- Added gamepad controls help screen
- Movement on slopes momentum bugs fixed
- Fixed bug when sometimes bougth stockings won't display in shop as unlocked

DOWNLOAD: