What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TechnoBrake] BibleViolet (RE163894) (RJ163894)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] BibleViolet

I have two sheets left to do before I'm ready to release.
The upside means there's very little to do.
The downside means there's still 2,300 lines left before I'm ready.

N.B. I'm doing this patch using RPGMakerTrans. This means to make use of it, you'll have to download the program. Instructions on its use are .

I'd do a binary patch, but I decided it's not the best course of action. This program works better (well, for me it does anyhow).

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any english translation for this game?

Annnnd boom goes the dynamite.
before i decided to rep you (no pun intended i swear)
do you collect positive rep or negative rep ?
because i know some people who prefer the GARness of Red (no reference intended)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Keep the translation discussion to another thread.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boom, done.
Is there any point to taking on the Cyclops-esque steamrollers on every stage? I mean, with the Grimoire that has ridiculous defence, they're woefully easy. Aside from the EXP, is there any point?
perakurakarakarot said:
do you collect positive rep or negative rep ?
I never ask, but I appreciate positive rep more so. Red, although a favourite colour of mine, is superseded only by Green. My god, it's hard to type your name! :p

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do u guy unlock new Town or CG ?
i have play and get end 3 but don't know how to unlock newcontent

Sa516

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do u guy unlock new Town or CG ?
i have play and get end 3 but don't know how to unlock newcontent
after you complete the main story, talk to the book and pick option 1
it will unlock new area

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ thanks for your help,
i have unlock new area and conquest around,
but can't find any key to go to castle to defeat the witch :( damn her
do someone know how to go ?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone explain the general gameplay?
I don't know what to do with the kettle and the babys.
Are there any other costumes or corruption? Like ...does she get sluttier or something?

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game now has an official english version available on Dlsite:
Has DRM

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standards for old OPs, requires description and a DLSite description does not constitute a valid OP. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an update to the OP or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay sorry for the double post, but I I'm at the last location "Hera's Valley" and I have built (yes I have the monolith) damn near everything but I still can't beat Hera. I've even acquired all 3 of the endings involving Lute and Bell and I still can't figure it out. Additionally there's a few scenes that I'm missing so if anyone can help out or have a walkthrough that would be greatly appreciated.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il wait for a save file since other saves lack new scenes =3

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay sorry for the double post, but I I'm at the last location "Hera's Valley" and I have built (yes I have the monolith) damn near everything but I still can't beat Hera. I've even acquired all 3 of the endings involving Lute and Bell and I still can't figure it out. Additionally there's a few scenes that I'm missing so if anyone can help out or have a walkthrough that would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find the guy in the forest, spoke to the imprisoned lord and found the bookmark?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did you find the guy in the forest, spoke to the imprisoned lord and found the bookmark?
I've been through the enter forest and I didn't find anyone, do you have a picture you can show me?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've been through the enter forest and I didn't find anyone, do you have a picture you can show me?
Ok, here is what you need to do:
1. When you arrive in the village, to the right of the fountain is a homeless man. Give him food (by choosing chat) until he is satisfied. Then ask him about Nico.
2. Next leave the town to either the left or right. Whenever you can go up, otherwise go right.
3. When you find the soldier, you need to save him. For that you need to materials from the new enemies. Talk to him again to heal him and he tells you what he knows.
4. Go to the town, then north to the mansion. Talk to the maid, get her key and enter the build left of the main entrance.
5. Talk to the guy there and then go to back to the forest. 2 screens before you found the soldier go left. Go the the gate-looking thing and right between the pillars press space.
6. Open the chest and now you can hurt Nico.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ok, here is what you need to do:
1. When you arrive in the village, to the right of the fountain is a homeless man. Give him food (by choosing chat) until he is satisfied. Then ask him about Nico.
2. Next leave the town to either the left or right. Whenever you can go up, otherwise go right.
3. When you find the soldier, you need to save him. For that you need to materials from the new enemies. Talk to him again to heal him and he tells you what he knows.
4. Go to the town, then north to the mansion. Talk to the maid, get her key and enter the build left of the main entrance.
5. Talk to the guy there and then go to back to the forest. 2 screens before you found the soldier go left. Go the the gate-looking thing and right between the pillars press space.
6. Open the chest and now you can hurt Nico.
Omg thank you so much.

Gearran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have a new link to this game? The old Mega links are down. Thanks in advance!