What's new

Teen Bronx teen confesses to roasting kitten

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
:l

A Bronx teenager roasted her ex-roommate's kitten to death in a stove - then brushed off the incident as a joke when she was busted, authorities said Thursday.

Because roasting cute animals to death is soooooo funny to do in real life. :l

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Teen Bronx teen confesses to roasting kitten

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

NEDM

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, I's say lets joke with putting her in a stove for a while. But chances are no real punishments will be given.

edit: my suggestion is a non-lethal, but very painful roasting of the criminal, killing is almost never the right solution.

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you read the article, they managed to use burning the kitten to accuse her of arson.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm... Pretty sure that cats aren't property... So how can it be arson?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'm... Pretty sure that cats aren't property... So how can it be arson?
Pets can be considered property in the eyes of the law, and likely the law dislikes the person on trial.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Arson? Good. Let the little monster rot in jail.

How the fuck anyone can be sick enough to do that... ugh. I think we should stuff her in an oven and roast her alive for it.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Arson? Good. Let the little monster rot in jail.

How the fuck anyone can be sick enough to do that... ugh. I think we should stuff her in an oven and roast her alive for it.
This.

If it's one thing I have absolutely zero tolerance for, it's killing house pets. What kind of sick fuck do you have to be to kill an animal that can't fight back and poses no threat to you? Fucking serial killer in the making right there.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

This.

If it's one thing I have absolutely zero tolerance for, it's killing house pets. What kind of sick fuck do you have to be to kill an animal that can't fight back and poses no threat to you? Fucking serial killer in the making right there.
And then saying "I hate cats" as an excuse? if I had been the director of the New York ASPCA i would have gotten fired for busting her face in when she said that.

(Speaking of, i watch animal cops and i was like, "Oh! I recognize that name." )

EDIT: And the commenter that was like, "It's just a cat, what's the big deal? There are more cats than people." People like that are what's wrong with the justice system concerning cruelty to animals.

Last edited:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I suggest that the new justice system works as follows:

Do anything to an other living creature(Animal or human) which is not in pure self defence, and you shall have the same done to you.(Exceptions made on account of professions only, and things like insects in your house, etc)

Roast a kitten? Get roasted.
Steal things? Get your things taken.
Shoot someone? Get shot.

Everything with non-lethal consequences, because killing is not the answer to most things, and they won't do it again if they know what it's like, and if they do, just double the punishment.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Mmmm. That would be nice. A non lethal roasting. It would be kinder just to kill her.... i like it :'D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Not to start anything, but I find it quite ironic that people flip out and go OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU FUCKING DO THAT YOU SICK FUCK! when someone kills a pet; yet I've never seen anyone do that when someone kills another person...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Humans aren't cute, innocent, and completely believing that their masters will always take care of them and never let anything bad befall them.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Humans aren't cute, innocent, and completely believing that their masters will always take care of them and never let anything bad befall them.
This.

Though I feel that the same punishment should be used for children and pets. Mainly because they are both cute, innocent, and completely trusting.

Though trust me, I get plenty worked up when someone innocent is killed. But at least the punishment the killer gets is harsh enough. This kitten killing monster got sent home to her mommy with no punishment.

Lurker
Reputation score

I suggest that the new justice system works as follows:

Do anything to an other living creature(Animal or human) which is not in pure self defence, and you shall have the same done to you.(Exceptions made on account of professions only, and things like insects in your house, etc)

Roast a kitten? Get roasted.
Steal things? Get your things taken.
Shoot someone? Get shot.

Everything with non-lethal consequences, because killing is not the answer to most things, and they won't do it again if they know what it's like, and if they do, just double the punishment.
This tread a very fine line. An eye for an eye leaves the world blind, as they say. And what of the people who administer the punishments? This would become the haven for the people most likely to deserve them in the first place were they not delivering them as justice.

As much as I agree that this is an awful thing, the public likes to ignore when people hurt people and go into an outrage when people hurt animals. And while no one should be actively seeking to harm animals for kicks, it shouldn't get as much attention as it does. There are entire societies for homeless and abused animals of any species on a global scale. They receive more money in a week from donations than I'll likely see my entire life. They rally celebrities to their cause on a regular basis, even going so far as to get them publicly nude for protests and advertisments. The single most famous person who ever worked on helping the homeless people is Mother Theresa. She did it with limited funding and a covenant of nuns, and by the will of god as opposed to her own. The majority of organizations that help the homeless are religious in nature, volunteer funded and run, and ignored by the populace. There's a very high number of homeless people who also have some manner of mental disorder, and often times are left homeless because they couldn't get to their medication for some reason or other.

TL;DR: Yes this is awful, but there are more important things.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sick fuck.

Reminds me of that kid who tortured his cat Dusty. Why do people hate cats? They're so cuddly and adorable. I'd kill whoever hurt my little Charlie. I'd kill them dead.

Like.. with a rock or something.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a nigger. Nobody cares what blacks do.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Soooo...... yeah. I'd like to see how funny she thinks it is when she's the one shoved in an oven and roasted almost beyond any sort of recognition.

What really gets me going is that it was completely unnecessary and shows how ugly her conscience is. That girl was obviously either not raised right, or had some ugly friends.
This is something that did not have to happen. Screw rotting in jail. Put that girl to work: hard labor. The stuff that nobody knows has to be done because it is so disgusting and back-breaking it isn't talked about even in low society.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

If anyone killed my kitty in any such fashion, they wouldn't be prosecuted by the law. But that may just be because no one would ever find their body, well what's left of their body anyway.