What's new

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

A, 2 : the blade is easy to use and I don't think that she could like to be naked with the Pantaloons (and the robes ? We cant' fight with that).

However, I've got a question : mother ? How ? She's not really the mother, she had been "impregante" ? With egg ? By the human rules, you are the mother when you are impregnated with human semen 'cause it's your child : DNA and all that shit. Here the "child" hasn't got anything to do with humanity and Ella ... No ? (In the other hand, you'll tell me that it is just a story and that we can say anything, that doesn't really matter lol :D)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaand again I can proudly write "I told you so!" (and you can keep giving me bad reputation for doing that if it turns you on that much), because I was right, and you have chosen the wrong path AGAIN :D

Now instead of Ella raising Ethan and shaping his character to her liking it will be your treacherous and submissive Zoey doing it, and God knows what she will turn him into, given the twisted powers she has.

A1 because:
- We already tried using large and heavy weapons and failed miserably
- Other than leather everything can be ripped to shreds in one move, tunic covers lower part, but you have no panties underneath so you are still vulnerable to attacks from below, and maybe we can find a matching top along the way.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A1.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just to be sure, the description does state that the tunic protects your crotch, and I doubt tentacles have more difficulty ripping through old leather than they would ripping through the tunic.

Stop thinking up barbie options, how would you "shape" a creature that cannot survive unless it rapes people, or fucks them, given the choice between death and raping, the choice is not difficult. You keep ignoring what happened at the end of chapter one, the blue tentacles arguably being the "nice" tentacles still went and caused chapter 2 (just read the start of chapter two, isn't that nice? /sarcasm) Thinking Elle has a better chance at converting the tentacles to something that isn't vile than Laura had is.... indescribably naive.

As to the thing being your child in the first place, if you somehow manage to stuff a squirrel in a woman's womb and she then pushes it back out, does that make her the squirrel's mother? If not, then what DOES define what makes Elle the mother of the tentacle, if you stuffed a fertilized chicken egg into the womb of someone (remember this is simply a theoretic example) and somehow the egg survives, hatches, and is birthed, does that make you the proud mother of a chicken? o_O

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A3

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaaand again I can proudly write "I told you so!" (and you can keep giving me bad reputation for doing that if it turns you on that much), because I was right, and you have chosen the wrong path AGAIN :D

Now instead of Ella raising Ethan and shaping his character to her liking it will be your treacherous and submissive Zoey doing it, and God knows what she will turn him into, given the twisted powers she has.
We don't care : we already tried to kill him, we will try again at our next encounter. (And we could kill Zoey, next time, too)

For now : we've got Da map. I'm fine with that.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They will pay in blood for defying our decision to kill them or kill everything they care about!

Kill everyone, Hrrahh! i am the main character, i have all of the power! They should DIE for their philosophical differences that they have with me for character building purposes!.....................................Hrrahh!

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They will pay in blood for defying our decision to kill them or kill everything they care about!

Kill everyone, Hrrahh! i am the main character, i have all of the power! They should DIE for their philosophical differences that they have with me for character building purposes!.....................................Hrrahh!
:D !

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't that strongly demonizing soldiers? :|

A

aguy

A1. Well damn, this is...bothersome. But yea i guess that is basically the choice we made... *sadface*

Hybris50

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

D 3

Its going to be a long trip and I bet that while the candlestick holder might become the hammer again when in danger I'm guessing\hoping that the staff will become a enchanted blade or spear.

Besides we will at least save energy by using it as a walking stick.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A2. A light blade might have trouble cutting through tentacles, but a really heavy weapon has its own considerable disadvantages. And while we've seen that a blunt weapon can be effective, I'd argue that Ella's previous combat experience most closely matches the kris.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A2
We really need to find a middle weight sword.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random Encounter 1 - Madeline

The creature had caught her scent near the beach and started chasing her immediately, she saw the creature coming from the corner of her eye, its tentacled raised as it shambled toward her with furious speed.

Madeline had just recently escaped from the pink tentacles in the mountain, and her mind was numb and confused, but she knew what a hungry tentacle creature looked like.

The creature itself was another pink tentacle, though smaller than any other race of tentacles, pink tentacles were few quick.

Madeline took off as quickly as she could, running along the beach with the creature right behind her, she didn't run for long before she ran into a cave which was located along the beach, hoping she would be able to lose it inside somehow, her energy was fading quickly while the creature behind her pursued relentlessly.

Madeline ran down the cave as fast as she could, tripping on the sand beneath her feet as she reached the center of the cave, a large and empty room which looked like it would make a good lair and she would know, she'd seen her share, she didnt have long to think about it before the creature was upon her.

Madeline was on her butt looking towards the entrance she came from when the creature entered the lair, it was a Pink tentacle, a hunter which paroled the beach looking for escaped slaves like her from their own lair in the mountains or the purple lairs in the nearby great forest.

Tentacle hunters were big creatures who had numerous tentacles, they were also strong enough to carry their victims back to a nearby lair after they were done with them.

Madeline held her hand out to block the creature as it attacked, firing its tentacles out and pinning her down in key areas, wrapping around her arm and shoulders, pushing her back and securing its grip to ensure she wouldn't be getting away for an extended chase.

"please! i dont want to go back!" Madeline pleaded as the creature continued to Advance upon her, lifting its body above hers and descending onto her slowly.

The creature wrapped more tentacles around her thighs above the knee, using their superior strength to spread her apart, holding her arms back so that she couldn't reach down and block their inevitable penetration.

The Creature took its time as Madeline wimped from below, struggling against the creature pathetically, finally, one of its tentacles dropped down between her legs and gently pushed forward, splitting her labia slightly as it rubbed itself up and down her slit, it's sliminess helping to lubricate her already moistened nethers.

At last the creature penetrated through, causing Madeline to yell out, echoing through the walls of the empty cave, the familiar warmth of the tentacle within her was sliding within her, rubbing up against her vaginal walls and causing her to feel filled.

The creature dripped with slime from above as it worked on her below, covering her large breasts with their pink slime. two more tentacles descended from above and started wrapping around her breasts, groping them and squeezing them as Madeline weeped, her eyes closed to stop herself from watching.

As the slimy member slid in and out of madeline, she could feel her strength waning, the tentacles loved madeline, it was part of the reason she tried to escape, as she was only able to stay awake for a few minutes each day before the tentacles noticed she was ready to be fucked again.

Some girls were just lucky enough to taste great to the tentacles and madeline was one of them.

The tentacle creature savored her taste, knowing full well that as soon as it was done, it would have to carry her back to the lair and likely never see her again, it pounded away happily, the slow squishing sounds of its tentacles mashing into her vagina was the only noise between them other than the occasional whine from Madeline when the tentacle struck her the right way.

another tentacle lowered itself down and poked down against her asshole, wanting to taste every bit of Madeline before she was finished, Madeline opened her eyes and screamed again as the tentacle penetrated into her asshole.

Eventually her body became drained and the sweat which ran down her sides ran cold, the creature sensed the end of her energy and released inside of her.

All of the creature's tentacles came at the same time, even the ones which werent inside of her, her body was covered in semen instantly and inside of her, the deluge of sticky fluid filled her up in her vagina and asshole, flowing deep into her colon and spraying out of her vagina, the woman's body was soaked in the warm semen and the ground below her was drenched as the semen oozed down her chest, legs and face.

Madeline had an orgasm of her own for the first time in quite a while and passed out shortly after with a smile on her face.

the creature picked Madeline's unconscious body up from the ground and held her close as it started it long trek back to the lair up in the mountains.

Madeline's face retained its sappy smile for the entire duration of the trip....the orgasm she felt made it all worth it.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

E1. We need like a backpack or something that we can carry extra gear in. I'd like to take the Mace/shield, but I want to keep the Candelabra as well.

NekoTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A - while the dagger is to short to make a good attack weapon it is great for defence and trying to stop a tenticle who is trying to rape her

I think I will not make a vote on the armor but just say that robes will likely offer the most protection from the hot sun with little or unknown other effects while the cotton and leather will probably slow down a rape attempt at best

mmmmm, I second thought, 3 since any one of them will likely be shredded in our next battle might has well try to make it there in the best shape we can

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 18: Zoey

Zoey leaned against a tree in the dark forest, holding Ethan close to her chest as it fed happily on her breasts, She had birthed and cared for thousands of tentacles before, but this was her chance to raise one herself.

When she looked down, she didnt see what Ella saw, she saw a child who was innocent and helpless, She was try her best to ensure it succeeded, away from the influence of Overlords, Princesses or Queens.

Zoey slid her finger along the length of the creature, scooping up a trace amount of its slime, putting it into her mouth.

"ma...." the creature said to her as it spoke to her, its mind soft and delicate, ready to learn.

"Thats right Ethan, ill protect you" Zoey said to the creature as she lowered her cheek onto it, rubbing against it.

Zoey knew all of the tricks when it came to tentacles, how to attract them, how to avoid them, she could stay free and undetected for as long as she wanted, allowing Ethan to feed her when it matured and feeding it whenever she could.

She would rub Ethan's slime on her body, masking her own scent and making her smell like one of them, they would never come for her, and even if they did, she could manipulate them in ways few humans could.

Zoey knew that eventually, Ethan would need more women to feed on in order to continue its growth, so she would need a way to capture or ambush them so that they could allow Ethan to feed upon them, By then, Ethan would be a large tentacle creature and subduing them wouldn't be an issue.

As the creature switched to her other breast, Zoey licked it, and nestled her face against it once again, smiling from ear to ear.

Her other Child, the overlord of the dark forest would be safe for now, assuming Ella followed the map which she left, unless she want to wander around in the dark forest for a few more weeks, Zoey had taken great care to ensure that the lair that her child was well hidden.

Eventually she would return to her duties as a brood mother, but as long as she cared for Ethan, she thought it would be best to stay away from them, as they might not take kindly to a blue tentacle competing for women in their lair.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just one question : as the candlestick is really a little thing, why cannot we take it with another weapon ?

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its like one of those big ones, which holds the really massive candles. (no)