What's new

Tentacle RoR CYOA; The Folly of Man

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle RoR CYOA; The Folly of Man

C remove the wireframe*can't we use our alchemical rope its both thin and strong* from the tool belt proceed to loop one end around the crossbow's quarrel and another to some sort of anchor a large rock or looping it around several large tentacles pull taut wrapping around the one in the throat then "fire" our handmade garrotte boom. Ensure its has taut as possible before release or else it might not work.

also 1

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hidden C : take the crossbow, kill her and wait to see if the tentacles go. If they leave, loot her stuff and take back the arrow (I don't know the name of the crossbow's arrows).

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hidden C : take the crossbow, kill her and wait to see if the tentacles go. If they leave, loot her stuff and take back the arrow (I don't know the name of the crossbow's arrows).
A crossbows 'arrow' is called a bolt.

OP
C

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hah, I seem to have cacked up removing option B, which was "try to manually remove the tentacle" which would have been a rather terrible idea :p

Anyway I'll leave it for what it is, just ignore the fact that there isn't an option B

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

A. But not before atleast 10 minutes of detailed study...

For SCIENCE!!!

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

C & 1. I'm interested to see what solution you had at the front of your mind, and while I agree that the poor girl's life really shouldn't rest in our perversely capable and strangly muscular right hands it'll be amusing to see her die horribly. What? I have a strange sense of humour...

Anyway, as goes my solution idea: Break one of the jars carefully, giving a long sharp edge. Tie this onto the end of a bolt with the handy length of rope and fire away. Hopefully the rope will be salvagable, ditto the bolt. It'd be wishful thinking to expect to get the jar back, however. Maybe worth keeping the broken glass as caltrops?

A

aguy

C Both. Rig the knife to the crossbow, maybe using the belt? Anyway, use that to quickly and cleanly sever the tentacle.

Although the idea someone had about using the transitus ooze wasn't a bad one, but is the tentacle pod too warm for something like that to work? I had just assumed since it was keeping a human body in it.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and while I agree that the poor girl's life really shouldn't rest in our perversely capable and strangly muscular right hands it'll be amusing to see her die horribly.
I'm Left handed man, just because 85% of people are right doesn't mean you gotta discriminate.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

:(

Squishy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so is this thread dead then?

Last edited: