What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
ya i know, but i prefer playing the games from the beginning to enjoy it to its fullest
By the way, the game was adapted from my own novel, and the script was written by myself.

Frankly speaking, it is more difficult to translate than when I write a novel or a script.

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Probably been answered before, but if we've pledged by patreon, how does one recieve a version? Thanks.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Probably been answered before, but if we've pledged by patreon, how does one recieve a version? Thanks.

Please visit our Patreon.:)

There're detail description of it.:cool:

stage1 of the donation has been settled. now you can join stage2.:D

Last edited:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If you kill all the murlocs before getting the quest for them, the quest is impossible to finish. Also you can run out of money and not be able to rest at the inn because you have no gold - there's no place to get more since it says you need to go to the inn first.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
If you kill all the murlocs before getting the quest for them, the quest is impossible to finish. Also you can run out of money and not be able to rest at the inn because you have no gold - there's no place to get more since it says you need to go to the inn first.
Please pay attention to the "brief guide" file in the game package:)

If you see anything that you don't understand, please leave a message for me, thank you.:cool:

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haha, guess that's the end of the adventures of Jiao Long. Being the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon doesn't make you good with money, I suppose.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Haha, guess that's the end of the adventures of Jiao Long. Being the Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon doesn't make you good with money, I suppose.
This game can't get money directly by defeating the enemy.:)

But it has enough money to explore the treasure box and complete the various entrustment.:cool:

By the way, there's a limitless money BUG (I don't tell you).:rolleyes:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is a good game, even tho I only played the trial, may your tentacles grow long and juicy.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a good game, even tho I only played the trial, may your tentacles grow long and juicy.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please leave a message for me.:)

If it is convenient, please recommend the free trial Ver0.59 to your friends.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
English translation is also going on. But we have to spend the Spring Festival first.:p

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you saying "demo" is the free trial Ver0.59 ? :eek:

Ver0.59 include chapter1 to 5 (the church battle is in chapter3).
I am asking because there's no way to progress.
After the battle in church the paladin leaves, and I'm told to go to the guild but it's closed (they are taking a break). The Inn floor is closed so I can't sleep and pass time. There is nothing to do in any area, and I see no way to move the story forward.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
After the battle in church the paladin leaves, and I'm told to go to the guild but it's closed (they are taking a break). The Inn floor is closed so I can't sleep and pass time. There is nothing to do in any area, and I see no way to move the story forward.
In the case of what you say, you should go to the "sailor's house" in Boston port city.:)

The house is in the upper left of the map of Boston port city.:cool:

By the way, please pay attention to the "README" and "brief guide" files in the game package. ;)

"README" file records basic points of how to play the game. :D

"brief guide" file records some important points of how to enjoy the fun of the game, as well as a brief process strategy. :eek:

If you see anything that you don't understand, please leave a message to me, thank you. :eek:

Thank you again for your support for our games. :confused:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Have you solved your problem? :)

If it's convenient, welcome to our Patreon, or recommend this game to your friends.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Take a holiday during the Spring Festival and work after the festival.:cool:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I am busy traveling this week, so I will check it out next weekend :)
Happy Spring Festival, are you still busy now? :cool:

Please leave a message Ver0.70 has been released, and the English translation patch is updated.:)