What's new

Tentacular Threat on Rise

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacular Threat on Rise

:O ! "Minerve" with only one 'n' (as the greek goddess) !

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's actually why it was a tie
Next time just toss a coin or pick your own vote instead of theirs -- whoever doesn't specify their vote doesn't care enough and can't complain later.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

@minerve sowwy :C

Bit shorter update

(B) Darker passage

Figuring it would be unwise to split up the girls decided to go investigate the darker passage on the right.
The passage started to go downwards and darkening step by step.. It was really good that Linda had her wand out. As they went down the meaty walls started to seem more and more thin.. and eventually Linda and Viki both freaked out as mummified males of all sort of species began to appear underneath the thin meaty walls.

As the girls continued on down, the meatiness had stopped and surrounding was more rocky and dirt filled in its formation. The girls then heard noises and there was light coming up a head. Slowly sneaking by and carefully watching.. They came across the following sight;

There was a human female and two white tentacle monsters. The woman was sitting on top of the tentacle creatures as they were holding her in chair like position. The womans hair was to her shoulders and was pure white. She was silently laughing by herself as there was two men, a lizardkin and a human digging the rock in front of her with rough copper pick axes.

The men were quite rigged and only wearing tattered shorts. The human man had medium long white beard and the lizardkin was rather scratch filled in his hide.

The light seemed to be coming from two white bubbles howering at the roof line above the tentacle creatures.

A) Suprise attack from range (Specify which first?)
B) Attempt to lure the creatures towards the girls and take em by suprise.
C) Leave em be and go back to the triangular room and take the light passage.
D) Other

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Upsiedasies, sorry about the half-vote. I shall try sleeping before voting in future.

C, whatever's going on here we're seriously outnumbered. Maybe if we find some more information later we could come back

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I have well understand, there's only the withe-haired woman and the two tentacles who are our enemies ? (If i'm wrong, tell me, i changed my vote ^^")

So ... B.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A The white chick

these tentacle creatures are faster and stronger then your average man and we are facing a unknown species you want to get killed/raped?

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. I agree with Dracodor, these white tentacles obviously have these people under their control. Maybe that's why the humans hair has turned white? We don't know how easily they could capture us as well. We should check the other passage to see if we can get some Intel. But if we get into a fight while trying to sneak away I say we should take out the tentacles with extreme prejudice it might free the minds of those people.

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The men seem to be prisoners, and the white-haired woman looks like the boss of the place.

A White-haired woman. If we manage to K.O. her right away, the tentacles may be desorganized. Also, the men could join us if they reveal themselves to be allies.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

Earlier that day at CrystalBlix..

A cloacked figure on an armored horse approached the gates of CrystalBlix and stopped near the gates. The guard spotting the traveler signalled to the inner gates, and soon three elven guards, all finely build females walked to the traveler.
Two of them stayd at the right side of the traveller and one of them took out a scroll.
"Please look at this scroll" as the standart rune scroll procedure check was in order.

The other two guards whispered with each other.
"pssst, is it just me or does this guy give me the chills?"
"you're not the only one.. maybe he's one of those shadow mages or warlocks?"
"Armored magician? I don't think so."

Quickly after the runescroll glowed a bit marking that it had been read and the result allowed the fellow to pass.

"Welcome to Crystalblix traveler!" The scroll holding elf said outloud as the cloacked individual slowly entered the city with their horse..

"Captain, do you think it was smart to let this guy in? Did you not sense those terrible chills?"

"Well as long as the runescroll test is passed, any person can enter in. Besides if its a troublemaker you all know what to do ri-"

The captain began to suddenly cough violently nearly going to her knees.

"Captain! You alright?"

"..I'm fine, I'm fine. I think I might be getting ill.. Gona have to check on the priest.."

The guards then slowly made their way back into their positions in the inner gates.

The cloacked fellow made their way to the guardhouse leaving their horse at the stables outside. Guards around the guardhouse looked towards the fellow rather suspiciously, but they then noticed that this individual was infact going to meet the counsil advisor they figured it just must be another adventurer and went back to doing their thing.

The counsil advisor was there in his room reading one of the books as the dark cloacked individual walked in his room closing the door behind them.

"Oh hello there, I assume mister? How can I help you?"

A disorted voice replied.

"By taking a little nap.."

"Huh?" The AC replied confused.

The fellow pointed their metal gaunted finger towards the counsil advisor as it glowed a bit.. The counsil advisor suddenly felt extreemly tired and infact, fell face first a sleep on his desk.

About 15 minutes later, the shady cloacked fellow marched out of his office and out the guard house as if nothing had happened..

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

Reputation score

C) Retreat and take the other passage.

Figuring the odds werent on their side, even though they were not sure on those mens side, the girls decided to go back and take the lighter passage instead.
Slowly and silently they made their way back to the triangular room.

Something had changed in this room though, it seems the spheres had grown larger and now had started to slowly drip and fill with white slime.. As intresting as it might've been, this was not time for biology class, and they went a head to the lighter passage..

The walls in here were much more alive and more active, the girls actually started to watch their step as the ground started to have rather suspicious looking spots going about.

After a while, they came across another room and slowly peaked inside it.
In the middle of the room there was a big white tentacle monster and around it there were three girls, one elf and two humans. Oddly, it seemed that thise girls were actually having sex with this thing willingly, grapping onto it and pulling the tentacles inside with their own hands.
Linda was bit worried that the elven girl might've sensed here and if she's under control or something they'd be spotted, but it seemed she was in such level of ectasy she did not even care what was going around. The two other girls seemed to do the same, only doing the tentacle creature.

On the right side of the room in the other end of the room, there was a new passage that seemed similiar to this.
The left side seemed to have some sort of transparent spots on the walls where the evening sun slightly shined through and there was slight movement to be seen outside...

A) Attack the creature.
B) Attempt to sneak by to the other passage
C) Try shoot at the transparent spots to break em.
D) Other

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

likewise, B. Cumballs, anyone?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D right we totally forgot about the quest. (by the way thinking back we should have asked which colour took that sister oh well past is past)

Last edited:

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We don't know what might be moving outside (maybe hunter tentacles?) so either rushing out or shooting and attracting attention of whatever is outside may be more dangerous than attacking the creature, and on the other hand those girls might not be happy that we killed their toy and may turn into enemies. Stupid choice is stupid, so:

D continue searching for the naga's sister if she is there in the lair at all?