Terran Mind (Syl & Ridley's Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Terran Mind (Syl & Ridley's Adventure)

Ridley looked at the expanse of tall grass that seemed to go on for about a quarter of a mile.

"We have quite some distance to cover."

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Well let's get going. We can't really avoid it. If we run into any more trouble, we'll just use the same strategy...," Syl stated, stroking Rynne's head.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Okay, so are you ready to move on?"

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl nodded, beginning to walk forward. "Of course, let's continue on our way."

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The two adventurers continued their way through the tall grass. By some luck, they made it through the entire expanse of tall grass without encountering any more pokemon. According to the Pokenav, Oldale town was only about a half of a mile away from their current location.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl and Ralts remained relatively quiet during the travels, getting just a bit behind Ridley and his Flare.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ridley makes it to a a fairly large patch of tall grass. Nearby they see a sign indicating that the entrance to Oldale Town was just on the other side of of this patch of tall grass. On the ground next to the sign, they see a rusty broken potion bottle.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl caught up with Ridley and looked at the sign and then the broken potion bottle. She smiled a bit and looked to Rynne and then to Ridley.

"Looks like we made it. Hmn. Perhaps it would be a good idea to train Rynne until she learns confusion. Another battle or two should do the trick."

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Sounds like a good idea."

Ridley and Flare ventured into the remaining patch of tall grass.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Rynne hopped down from Syl's arms and walked in front of Syl, her horn glowing lightly. This was indicative of something being close by.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A wild Poochyena appeared, and indicating it wanted to battle Rynne.

[Rynne has the speed priority. Flare cannot the battle join until one round of battle has passed]

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Hmn. Alright, Rynne. We're gonna have to play this smart. Use Confuse Ray. when it rears up to attack, keep dodging it and lead it toward things. Like trees or rocks. Alright?" Syl whispered to Rynne. Rynne nodded and said her name quietly to indicate that she understood and would do her best.

Rynne looked at the Poochyena and then shot the glowing purple beam of the Confuse Ray at the Poochyena, engulfing it and soon dissipating.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Poochyena rears back and dives into Rynne, bashing its head against the Ralts' head before it had a chance to dodge.

"Flare! Use Ember!"

Flare joined in the fight and engulfed it's foe in a shower of embers, CRITICALLY HITTING the foe for massive damage, causing it to faint. Rynne and Flare gained alot of experience from the battle. Ridley's PokeNav *ping*ed, to idicate that Flare has learned a new battle technique, "Roar".

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Despite Rynne's failure to dodge the Poochyena's attack, she smiled and stroked the pokemon's head. She hugged Rynne as the PokeNav blipped, indicating that Rynne had just learned "Confusion."

"Good job, Rynne. You can start to fight back, now. Let's test out your new move," Syl praised Syl before looking around for another wild pokemon. Preferably one that didn't have the Dark affinity.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As they travelled through the tall grass, they failed to encounter any wild Pokemon. The sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was noon.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl coughed a few times, much to Ralts's worry. They failed to encounter any other wild pokemon, and they hadn't eaten much. Syl sighed and scooped Rynne up into her arms, beginning to exit the patch of tall grass. She looked back to Ridley, "We...should get going to Oldale Town..."

Syl's weakness was slowly becoming more and more apprent, as her eyes were becomign weary and her coughs became more and more frequent and stronger.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ridley followed and looked to Syl concerned.

"Are you okay?"

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl nodded her head slowly, sighing a bit, "I'm fine. I just need to rest, and get something to eat so I can take my medicine..." With that said, Syl continued walking toward the town. Rynne was staring up at Syl with terrible worry. Syl continued into Oldale Town, stopping and looking around for the Pokemon Center.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ridley looked at his Pokegear to find the Pokemon Center to be just around the corner.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl approached the Pokemon Center and entered, walking up to the counter where Nurse Joy welcomed her with a light smile. She looked at the nurse and placed Rynne onto the counter before inquiring where she could get something to eat.

"...Could you please check up on my Rynne? And where could I find something to eat...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.