Terran Mind (Syl & Ridley's Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Terran Mind (Syl & Ridley's Adventure)

After a bit of wandering, a wild Wingull appeared.

[The wild Wingull has the speed priority over Rynne]

The wild Wingull used Water Gun and sprayed water at Rynne doing a fair amount of damage to Rynne.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Rynne...! This Wingull is a tough one....Confuse it with Confuse Ray, Rynne," Syl ordered Rynne, who seemed to already have shot the ominous purple beam at the Wingull, engulfing it with the dark aura.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Wingull was so sure that it was aimed at Rynne, and unleashed a powerful stream of water at a large tree causing one of the tree branches to break free and collapse on top of it. The Wingull is currently immobilized and has sustained some damage.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Let's finish this with Confusion, Rynne," Syl stated. Rynne, as usual was already on it. The purple-black glow basically outlining the Wingull and then engulfing it with the ominous aura.

"Ralts...!" Rynne declared as it attacked the immobilized bird pokemon.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Wingull fainted, giving Rynne alot of experience.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl smiled gently, seeing Rynne glow lightly with power before returning to normal. Both of them already knew what this meant, that Rynne had grew in power (levelled up). Syl knelt down near Rynne and sprayed her with a potion, getting her back up to shape. She then held out mixture of Aguav and Wiki Berries to her, which Rynne happily ate.

"Let's keep going, Rynne. A few more battles and we can end our research for the day. Maybe we could catch one of these Zigzagoon."

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As they continued, another wild ZIgzagoon appeared.

[The wild Zigzagoon has the speed priority over Rynne]

The Zigzagoon full-body tackled Rynne.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Uh-oh. That one took us by surprise. Use confu-," syl said before stopping herself. Rynne was already on it, using confuse ray on the enemy Zigzagoon. The beam hit the other pokemon, engulfing it in the usual ominous, purple glow.

...Is she...reading my mind..? Syl thought to herself. Before looking to Rynne, who had finished the move.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The zigzagoon struggled around in confusion and took aim for Rynne and hit her in a full body tackle.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Use Confusion on it, Rynne..., Syl thought, to see if Rynne was doing what she thought she was. Suddenly, Rynne was using confusion, outlining the opponent in the ominous and foreboding aura. Eventually the enemy zigzagoon was engulfed in the ominous glow.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The zigzagoon was hit for alot of damage. The zigzagoon tried to hit Rynne in its confusion, but rammed headfirst into a tree, taking out the last of its health. Rynne gained alot of experience.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Once again victoria, Syl walked over to Rynne and picked her up. She narrowed his eyes and fed her a few more berries and sprayed her wounds with a potion.

So...you do you know what I'm going to say already? Syl thought once again. Rynne suddenly wore a look of joy and happiness, nuzzling into Syl's neck gently.

"I guess you do," Syl said, smiling lightly in light of Rynne's new found ability.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The sun dropped lower into the horizon, the sky was colored from the setting sun. Ridley walked over to Syl after a good day's training.

"So, should we head back now?"

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"I suppose so," Syl looked up to the moon and then to her Rynne. With a light smile to the pokemon, she slowly started off toward the Pokemon Center so they could rest up for the night.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Ridley made it back to the Pokemon Center, he looked at it in more detail. In one of the corners, he noticed a large bin with a sign that says "Please Recycle". In another corner there was a lounge with lots of couches and a few living room tables. Against the wall of the lounge was a large screen TV that was playing the news channel. On the other side of the Pokemon Center was a cafe, and set of stairs that led up to a room with areas for trainers to sleep or hang out.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Syl looked around as well and looked back to Ridley, "I'm gonna go get something to eat." She held Syl in her arms as she walked toward the cafe. Last time she ordered something light, and she did the same for breakfast before going to Professor Birch's lab. She needed something more filling. She looked along the menu for an actual meal set, seeing what this Pokemon Center's cafe had to offer.

What should I order...?

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ridley sat down in one of the booths and Flare hopped up and sat down next to him. He looked over the menu and ordered a steak dinner and a small bowl of pokemon food for Flare.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"The curry rice, please. And the Aguav and Wiki Berry set for Rynne," Syl said to the person taking their order, "and some water."

Rynne replied happily to what was ordered for her, and hopped onto the table. She did some sort of dance, looking rather adorable as she happily spun around and whatnot. Syl watched happily, a light grin coming onto her face.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ridley and Flare's meals arrived and they quickly ate them.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eventually Syl's and Rynne's food came. Rynne was quite happy with her meal and began to eat right away. Syl smiled at Rynne, slowly eating her own meal. As she ate, she jotted down a few more notes in her notebook.

Day 1, Second Entry - We fought the pokemon Wurmple, Zigzagoon, and Wingull. They weren't very difficult, but they still put up a good fight. Even mroe interesting is my Rynne's ability to being reading my mind. I realized this when we were battling, and Rynne was executing attacks before I even said anything. But I indeed thought them beforehand. It's interesting, she didn't show any signs of being able to do this before. Perhaps it has something to do with how long a pokemon has been around its trainer? Well, I'll study this more. For now, this ends our first day. More entries to come. ~Syl.

Switching from eating and writing, Syl finished her entry with her signature and reviewed the two entries she wrote for the day. After a brief scan of them, she went back to eating.

"Ralts...~" Rynne sang as she finished her food and began to twirl around on the table, taking care not to knock anything over.

Status
Not open for further replies.