What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

The game is done now as is, the ver 1.5 update is extra stage and enemy, not related to the released v. 1.0, and will take at least 6 month before ready for release.
Not really an issue for me. I've got Fallout 4 to entertain me in the meantime.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how do you get the second boss out of his shield? I've done it once but since that time I can't do it again. He just walks around invincible the whole time, instead of going into the second form. What triggers that??

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.

Edit 2: So why exactly is there 800'000 enemies spawning in the third level? I mean, am I missing something?

Last edited:
OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how do you get the second boss out of his shield? I've done it once but since that time I can't do it again. He just walks around invincible the whole time, instead of going into the second form. What triggers that??

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.

Edit 2: So why exactly is there 800'000 enemies spawning in the third level? I mean, am I missing something?
You probably forgot to close the door :p

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whelp, I ran through it beat the story, then ran through it and got as many GO CG's as I could find. I found all except one and I assume that one is an ending you get if you don't check down the storage room at the end.

Other than that I can't tell what would trigger the final Game Over CG, and I've run through each area about six to seven times each needing to survive until I reach a specific enemy to lose too and then accidentally losing to the wrong one and needing to start over again XD.

I'll attach my save for anyone that wants all but one CG. If anyone manages to find the last one and wants to update this thread with a 100% unlocked save, please do :D

(P.S. I don't think I unlocked all the cards in either the Deceased Folder or the license thing either)

(P.P.S. The H animation gallery is very nice, but as I went and lost to things I noticed that some of the animations don't play out their entire animation, the just stop and loop at a point, which brings up the idea of possibly making it so you have to manually advance the loops to the next sequence i.e. the normal zombie changing positions, but keep the loop going. IDK how hard that is, but regardless. I'm glad I watched this game develop for months, it's so good! :D)

(Scratch the animations bit where they don't play the entire animation. I remembered that after a bit I started using Cheat Engine on my Game Over collection spree to minimize the amount of time I spent on it, went back to stage 2 to watch an animation that repeats too soon in the gallery and realized I had frozen the hp value, curious I turned it off in the gallery and sure enough, the ones that got 'stuck' in a loop at parts started finishing their entire animation. Still sad about how quickly they repeat though, some of the best bits are at the ends.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for more bugs, I'm not sure if this happens in the full version of the game, but in the demo, triggering the female zombie's h-animation up to it's final phase the very moment you find her seems to cause the voice clips to repeat endlessly afterwards, even after you escape it.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As for more bugs, I'm not sure if this happens in the full version of the game, but in the demo, triggering the female zombie's h-animation up to it's final phase the very moment you find her seems to cause the voice clips to repeat endlessly afterwards, even after you escape it.
I seem to remember one time when I played a demo in a basement long, long time ago. That the female zombie, after immediately finding her, went and sex'd the zombie's without me having to throw a glow stick.

I doubt it's related but maybe the first one you find is meant to be a demonstration on how she can be used and interrupting that sequence does something. Who knows.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I seem to remember one time when I played a demo in a basement long, long time ago. That the female zombie, after immediately finding her, went and sex'd the zombie's without me having to throw a glow stick.

I doubt it's related but maybe the first one you find is meant to be a demonstration on how she can be used and interrupting that sequence does something. Who knows.
She has a little sorta sex happyness bar that when is empty she ethier goes after you or the nearest zombies to get some pleasure from and mate with no need to use a glow stick at all as it's really just a way to get her to go away from you to somewhere else.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really? I'll check that out immediately. Thank you for the report! :D

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I tried for like half an hour to figure out this Kimochi shit.

I don't know how to purchase the game.

I downloaded Kimochi, made an account, waited for udates, and then when I click launch, nothing happens.

Last edited:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I tried for like half an hour to figure out this Kimochi shit.

I don't know how to purchase the game.

I downloaded Kimochi, made an account, waited for udates, and then when I click launch, nothing happens.
Seems that you have the same problem as me, your computer is 32-bit? If so, then yes, you won't be able to launch it full.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Or you can wait for the game to come out on DLsite, whenever that'll be. I'm gonna take a guess and say within a month or two.

LewdLogic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Covered the game on LG and I got a reviewer already on it. The game will still go by our review standards but I can tell you atleast that she fapped ;p.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or you can wait for the game to come out on DLsite, whenever that'll be. I'm gonna take a guess and say within a month or two.
I don't wanna be an ass but if SourJelly do that, his game will hacked for sure. I had never buy a h-game in my life but I respect developers like him.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't wanna be an ass but if SourJelly do that, his game will hacked for sure. I had neve buy an h-game in my life but I respect developers like him.
I only said that cause Sour said that they're going to put it there. They already said that Curious Factory is reviewing it. And by hacked, I'm assuming you mean pirated, right?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp, I ran through it beat the story, then ran through it and got as many GO CG's as I could find. I found all except one and I assume that one is an ending you get if you don't check down the storage room at the end.
Nah, it doesn't have anything to do with that, the cg your save was missing is the joke CG from being defeated by those small flower monsters that the female zombie can defeat.

I haven't had any luck with finding the last gold ID card that your save is missing either.