What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

You need to get the golden key card in one of the room, and the elevator room key, in the final hallway before the elevator room, once you get both.

don't go in the elevator, keep going right and you'll see how to access stage 1.5
Ah, nice. Too used to going through the game normally, haha. Thanks a bunch!

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone! I guess I should upload the progress info on this page for you all. :D

As you can see, currently I'm working on the boss 2's animation and H animation. and I think this image is good enough to figure out how's the development is on going.

if you have any question, feel free to ask me! :D

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So looks like you're a bit over half way done with the new contents~

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I was wondering how is the giant blue hair tank zombie is gonna have sex with the protagonist? Also if you buy the game from the d.l site does it tell you that the game is updated, or do you have to check it evrey blue moon?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was wondering how is the giant blue hair tank zombie is gonna have sex with the protagonist? Also if you buy the game from the d.l site does it tell you that the game is updated, or do you have to check it evrey blue moon?
Giant blue hair tank zombie?

Actually, Dlsite has recently implemented a new feature, that you can see all games you have purchased, when it update.

Direct link is here

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So all the ones that are crossed out and done, are those the ones that we already saw in the 1.50 demo?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So all the ones that are crossed out and done, are those the ones that we already saw in the 1.50 demo?
About 60% of them, Yes. The demo version only have 30% of the full update plan, and current development progress is about 55~60%

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So looks like you're a bit over half way done with the new contents~
Yeah, about 55~60% i think. I gotta work harder >.<;

blue hair, you mean giantess female zombie right? unfortunately she'll not be in V1.50, aggressive female zombie is the main contents >.<;

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, about 55~60% i think. I gotta work harder >.<;
Work at your own pace, you don't want to over exert yourself and get sick, and get delayed more~

Crunch time is not a good thing.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny how i only recently realized that the green haired dude on the picture in the first post is actually a female. :rolleyes:

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably answered a million times already, anyone can answer, is there a non-dlsite vendor for this game (or direct payment method to the author) to buy this now that Kimochi went belly-up?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Probably answered a million times already, anyone can answer, is there a non-dlsite vendor for this game (or direct payment method to the author) to buy this now that Kimochi went belly-up?
uhhhh Patreon is probably the place that can do that the most though they still take a cut ish.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Jondude1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So was a way to get the new version to all the people who got it on Kimochi devised or figured out? I was one of them, and I'm really hoping there is some way to verify that I did cause I'm not to hot on buying the game twice.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So was a way to get the new version to all the people who got it on Kimochi devised or figured out? I was one of them, and I'm really hoping there is some way to verify that I did cause I'm not to hot on buying the game twice.
SourJelly did contact most of the people that purchased from Kimochi after getting a email list of people that bought it from that., if you didn't receive one, then you'll have to contact Sourjelly to figure it out.

Leave a private message on the blog with your email, and contact info, if you have the receipt(If there was one) would be helpful

Or you can contact SJ through twitter

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An email containing a download for the game (and for the updated version when it's out) was sent out way back, around March 31st, for everyone who bought it through Kimochi. It goes without saying, but I'd suggest checking the email account you used for it if you haven't already.

Edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch by less than a minute.

Hardokay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the ingame CGs the same as the art in the banner?