What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Funny how i only recently realized that the green haired dude on the picture in the first post is actually a female. :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA..............OUCH ;_;

An email containing a download for the game (and for the updated version when it's out) was sent out way back, around March 31st, for everyone who bought it through Kimochi. It goes without saying, but I'd suggest checking the email account you used for it if you haven't already.

Edit: looks like I was beaten to the punch by less than a minute.
Contact me through the ULMF private massage or leave secret comment on my blog, then I'll check it out for you :D

Is the ingame CGs the same as the art in the banner?
Like bluewr said, the fenrir is remaking the Ingame HCGs for V1.50 update.
Current V1.00 have HCGs made by me :D

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry ^^).
It's the braids fault i think, i didn't really pay enough attention to notice it it seems and it's so well placed behind that gun holding arm. :>
You know what?

Considering the plot in-game, i believe the MC would seriously thankful if the plants zombies also thought of her as dude. ;)

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I've actually always really like that particular original splash image. A lot of the game over CGs are admittedly pretty rough, but that one is quite well done in my opinion (the fluffy lining! It's so fluffy!), and in particular I liked how it did the fearful expression at gunpoint thing, summing up the atmosphere of the game. The new thumbnail by comparison, doesn't convey the same feeling. The art is good, but she kinda just looks a mildly uncertain about something.

I think the only thing that stands out as slightly off about the original splash art, is perhaps the proportions or positioning of the face, and then maybe the fingers (but fuck hands. Hands are any artists bane). Maybe if the eyes and mouth had a bit less of a gap between them? Makes the face look long, and is probably what gives the "dude" effect that Meatbag saw (Never saw it myself, for the record ^_^;). My own best art of a comparable style is still no better than it though, so don't read too much into anything I say.

Don't let any of this discourage you from your art Jelly. You make pixels do special things.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know what?

Considering the plot in-game, i believe the MC would seriously thankful if the plants zombies also thought of her as dude. ;)
Considering what usually happens to males in those kinds of games... i wouldn't be so sure. :D

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

That's why they didn't rape the female aggressive zombie, cause they think she's a he. :p

(till they see her pussy)

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might be a repetitive question but... would there be sprite gallery on the final version on the game?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This might be a repetitive question but... would there be sprite gallery on the final version on the game?
Yes, it was removed for the demo, since Sourjelly is trying something new for Version 1.5

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, it was removed for the demo, since Sourjelly is trying something new for Version 1.5
Ah good. Cause i like the sprite work of the game :D:D . And one of the few games that i actually feel like finishing :D

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello guys, I just want to let you know that "Anthophobia v1.00" is 30% off on DLsite.

This is a flash sale tho, discount will stay only about 10 days(Until Nov/07/2016) and they also do +10% point event as well! :D

Also, here's a new progress report image!

Please let me know if you have any question!

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish you can play as the infected girls cause they will have decent amount of animations D:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a link for both game?
Developer is in the thread and it is just one person with a lot of troubles, I suggest you just support them by buying the game. And yes it's worth it, very much top of my list of good games.

Zepheral

Reputation score

lol just buy the game, the game it's worthy fap materiel. Also a good action game, but I mostly got it for fap materiel. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish you can play as the infected girls cause they will have decent amount of animations D:
well the protagonist is already infected tho?
XD the only difference is she's the only sane person in this world so far >.>

Zepheral

Reputation score

One day she'll give in to her desires to have everlasting sex with the kitty zombie.

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*focuses on so far too heavily as a hint* THERE IS ANOTHER!?!?! :O she will meet a possibly sane person in the future?!?!?