What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

why should i buy it to get it when there will be released the free one on torrents ?

To show and proof your thanks to the developer, of course.

If you're gonna be one of those peoples who never feel the need to give the gratitude for things they've taken for granted, you shouldn't probably sounds so proud of it. :D

Who want to sustain will sustain the author , who don't , it won't do it .

Exactly, but then you shouldn't expect peoples in this thread to help you, cuz we all here at least want to be polite to the author and you don't.

To me, as the one who want to sustain the author, the logical conclusion is to not help you disrespect the author at all.

And i hope you realize you're being insensitive, just saying. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Well , i always downloaded the free versions , why should i buy it to get it when there will be released the free one on torrents ?
Who want to sustain will sustain the autor , who don't , it won't do it .

I commend your honesty, but this isnt the place for asking how to get free versions of games that are for sale. Try google or some imageboard.

I refuse to go through Patreon; I have no desire for a subscription, and that is what Patreon IS. So the only option for a direct payment is a version that is censored? That seems poor. Is there no other route possible?

I refuse to go through Patreon; I have no desire for a subscription, and that is what Patreon IS. So the only option for a direct payment is a version that is censored? That seems poor. Is there no other route possible?

You realize that you can just donate one time through patreon and cancel immediately that will be the same...?

Did you read through the description of the patreon?

By donating, you get access to a download page that has the current version and in the future will be updated with version 1.5 when it's released.

Oh my, what happened here o_O

When it will be on torrents ?
Or mega ?

Hahaha, my friend. I like your honesty. but sometimes honesty can only end up harm people include you and others. and that include me as well. :p

Don't worry, I have a plan to release the decensoring patch after I release the V1.50. the reason why I couldn't release the deconsoring patch for v1.00 is the programmer didn't built the game for patch. so I couldn't release the deconsoring patch for V1.00.

What animation do I miss? I have this and 4 empty on the...catgirl?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 2

What animation do I miss? I have this and 4 empty on the...catgirl?

Not implemented yet, unless you pay for the WIP version.

And there's another planned if you look at the progress chart on the official blog

yooo I am a lurker from the other side of the web I want to know if I pay once from the patron will I get full game because Dlsite do not sit well with me. thank you and yes I usually torrent but I acknowledge talent when I see some. :p

yooo I am a lurker from the other side of the web I want to know if I pay once from the patron will I get full game because Dlsite do not sit well with me. thank you and yes I usually torrent but I acknowledge talent when I see some. :p

Read the first post on this page, or go read through the patreon description.

Thank you the Patron had the info I need I still need to ask him something if he isn't to busy though.:)

You really should add a link to your Patreon to the opening post.

Thank you the Patron had the info I need I still need to ask him something if he isn't to busy though.:)

Ask on Twitter or on the official blog, they check that more often then here.

Oh boy, I'm sorry everyone. I was suffering from flu situation. X_X; Gah, the weather is crazy this year. The weather is hot like summer during the daytime, then when night falls, it's freaking cold like hell.

You really should add a link to your Patreon to the opening post.

Yeah, I think I must make the bigger banner. I'm working on it right now :)

... How does DLsite not sit well with you? That's like saying Safeway doesn't sit well with you. If it weren't a legitimate operation, it wouldn't exist in the capacity that it does.

... How does DLsite not sit well with you? That's like saying Safeway doesn't sit well with you. If it weren't a legitimate operation, it wouldn't exist in the capacity that it does.

well some people don't like to use the DLsite because of the unstable price based on USD -> JPY exchange rate. :p
Sometimes it makes you feel not fair XP

Last edited:

well some people don't like to use the DLsite because of the unstable price based on USD -> JPY exchange rate. :p
Sometimes it makes you feel not fair XP

Oh no, you sometimes maybe have to pay three or four more dollars for something.

Is having to pay extra shitty? Yes. But why would you refuse yourself access to a game (and deny its developer your support) to save a few bucks...? Even if you got ripped off by that much on every h-game you ever purchased, you might be out like a hundred bucks in your lifetime.

It's like buying drinks from vending machines. You're buying literally <$0.01 of product for like $1.50. If you're at a stadium, potentially like $6.00. That's a 60,000% profit margin. Is it a ripoff? No, because $6.00 is ultimately still less than an hour's wage.

But why would you refuse yourself access to a game (and deny its developer your support) to save a few bucks...?

To be fair, I'd actually say you're supporting the developer a lot more to get it on Patreon than on DLSite, since DLSite takes a HUGE chunk out of sales (at least 35% for products $25 and up, to as much as 70% for stuff $5 and under), compared to Patreon only taking 5%.

Yeah DLSite is an obnoxious place. It reminds me a lot of this guy.

IY2ngzO.jpg

To be fair, I'd actually say you're supporting the developer a lot more to get it on Patreon than on DLSite, since DLSite takes a HUGE chunk out of sales (at least 35% for products $25 and up, to as much as 70% for stuff $5 and under), compared to Patreon only taking 5%.

and seems like Japan indie game developers started Japan version of patreon. "Enty" :D

I can see it's growing up really fast.

Back