Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

...and here's the Project progress! :D

Overall Work progress is about 69.68% :D

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is way too difficult for me. I can't get by the generator part. Needs to have more save opportunities. The books take way too much to go down.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is way too difficult for me. I can't get by the generator part. Needs to have more save opportunities. The books take way too much to go down.
What book?

And there's easy mode, and you know that you don't have to kill all the enemy, right?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You can run past a majority of the enemys or have them come at you one at a time and avoid extra spawns. It does take pratice as the running through the hallway after fueling the generator you just need to run as fast as you can after molotoving initially. There is also where you want clothing over health and bullets you can and should spam.

However after that there is an okay pace nothing that quite requires you to go around like that until the 3rd stage. And as said above easy mode is there and you should play on easy mode until you are used to the enemies and controls but there will be moments which are hard like the bosses who take a few tries to work out what needs to be done to beat and get to them.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are few monsters you can pass through by running. Specially you can pass through without getting damage when the normal zombie shows the sign of suffering headache. :D

Also, if the game is too hard, try stay with female zombie. they might not look so useful, but you might get surprise gift from her if you let her feed the silly genital looks like monsters. ;D

Oh, by the way folks, I finally managed to export the demo into the HTML5 form. I've uploaded them on newground.

Now we can play the demo without waiting the downloading files :p

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great looking game.

Needs more female enemies. You can never have enough yuri.
Could use a pinch of futa.

EDIT:
How about another end game? If you let yourself get fucked too long and too often by the plant girl.
Could also use a climax point in the animation b.t.w.

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's another suggestion for you:

I really like the plant girl. I'd like her to follow me around. But as soon as she touches an enemy she is gone. She's a like a one time thing that distract a zombie.

So, how about this:
- plant girl will distract enemies with sex for a short while, then continue following you (unless you moved too far away)
- enemies will ignore the plant girl after that for a while (some timer...or you can simply have it so that she will only distract if her lust gauge is below 50%)
- sex with plant girl can lead to game over - but she doesn't consume your HP, only stamina (slowly). As long as you don't let her fuck you too long, you should be fine.
- having sex with her places a debuff on your stamina regeneration for a while

PROS:
- you have a nice companion that last longer
- you could lead her to another box, having two of them (threesome animation?)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's another suggestion for you:

I really like the plant girl. I'd like her to follow me around. But as soon as she touches an enemy she is gone. She's a like a one time thing that distract a zombie.

So, how about this:
- plant girl will distract enemies with sex for a short while, then continue following you (unless you moved too far away)
- enemies will ignore the plant girl after that for a while (some timer...or you can simply have it so that she will only distract if her lust gauge is below 50%)
- sex with plant girl can lead to game over - but she doesn't consume your HP, only stamina (slowly). As long as you don't let her fuck you too long, you should be fine.
- having sex with her places a debuff on your stamina regeneration for a while

PROS:
- you have a nice companion that last longer
- you could lead her to another box, having two of them (threesome animation?)
Not likely to happen, and as a gameplay mechanic, having a reusable shield would make it too easy.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thing is.... these infected ones tend to... [pollinate] forever, unit they become those unmoving plants.
So having both companions and enemies getting tired of [pollination] would contradict the game's story.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thing is.... these infected ones tend to... [pollinate] forever, unit they become those unmoving plants.
So having both companions and enemies getting tired of [pollination] would contradict the game's story.
That and it would also require completely redoing the coding th at already exist.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

where are the saves located? and is there anyway to uncensored the game?

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full beaten save for 1.50?

Torrented and beat 1.0 but not 100 percent interested in starting from scratch for a small bit of content.

Sorry bro, nothing against you or anything you made a fine game but I don't support Patreon and I sure as fuck don't dabble with DL scraping half the income off the top.