What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
I've been having an issue keeping the updated gallery in the 1.5 version, and it's quite confusing. I have the achievements for all six bosses, and I have all of the ID cards gold and otherwise. What makes it especially strange is that I have unlocked it before, but it won't stay unlocked. Not long ago I played the game a little bit - all the way through stage 1, all the way through stage 3, and defeating the bosses of stages 1, 2, and 3. After doing that I had the updated gallery unlocked. Then after closing the game and reopening I'm back to the old gallery.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Make sure none of the files in the folder are read-only. Specifically the save data which is in another folder. Maybe it's read-only somehow? Never had that issue.

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
Well, that was interesting.

I went to check for any files being set read-only. None of the files were individually, but the folders they were contained in were. Additionally, every file had a message saying "This file came from another computer and might be blocked to help protect the computer" with a checkbox to unblock it. Probably because I have it on an external hard drive. So I did that too, and now the gallery seems to be working.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
it's not so uncommon that small games have file-path issues. Make sure that game-files stays where it was, when you played it

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sour just released the 2.00 version on their patreon today. They said that the update for DLsite will take a little bit, cause of reviews by CF and stuff. But yeah, if you are supporting them or if you still have the download page link that you used for the previous version, you can get it now.

Nocturnefoxx

Reputation score
You can't access the new content unless you collected all the gold cards, and using the 'unlock gold cards' cheat doesn't count towards unlocking the new content. This guy's obession with locking shit behind his achievements or w/e is beyond dumb.

cell943

Reputation score
Sour just released the 2.00 version on their patreon today. They said that the update for DLsite will take a little bit, cause of reviews by CF and stuff. But yeah, if you are supporting them or if you still have the download page link that you used for the previous version, you can get it now.
Just a clarification that you don't have to currently be supporting him. If you've pledged at a "get the game tier" at any time, you should get it through the appropriate platform. I just got it through Patreon.

You can't access the new content unless you collected all the gold cards, and using the 'unlock gold cards' cheat doesn't count towards unlocking the new content. This guy's obession with locking shit behind his achievements or w/e is beyond dumb.
It's a pretty standard video game trope: beat the game/find a secret item and get more stuff. Sorry you have to play the game you purchased.

Reputation score
Hmmm... I wonder if I should just start over with 2.00.

I have all the gold cards unlocked I'm pretty sure, but the in-game achievement doesn't list them and they don't appear in the levels after you've collected them. Bug, I guess.

Nocturnefoxx

Reputation score
It's a pretty standard video game trope: beat the game/find a secret item and get more stuff. Sorry you have to play the game you purchased.
Something being a trope does not make it either good, nor fun. I played the game, and enjoyed it. I don't want to have to wring it dry to try a new level.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello guys, It's been awhile since I put the two facter lock for log in and too lazy to use authenticator X_X
1. Yes, V2.00 is released but there going to be hot fix since I found few audio file is missing and need to be applied X_X;;
Actually You can access the new content with "new" cheat code. and so far nobody found it because I placed it at 2.00 ending. Just like last time(V1.50)
all you need to do is wait for someone upload cheat code XP

Hmmm... I wonder if I should just start over with 2.00.

I have all the gold cards unlocked I'm pretty sure, but the in-game achievement doesn't list them and they don't appear in the levels after you've collected them. Bug, I guess.
That possibly bug, Could you give me little more detail? So you have all gold cards from V1.50, but don't have gold card related achievement(of V1.50)? am I right?

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm missing cards 8 and 10 and honestly can't stand stage ex-2. Those hiding enemies are one of the least fun enemies I have ever seen in a game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Rewarding the player with new/better gear/abilities is the mainstream trope for 100% collectibles. Not unlocking access to full content of the game.

Mind, I don't remember it having been too hard to find the gold cards, but it has been some time since I last played this. So to be honest I'd have to re-play it to have an opinion on whether it was crappy to require or not.

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone atleast say where the gold cards are? I'm willing to grab them but don't know where to look. (I need 10-14)

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Found a 100% 1.5 save from some japanese site and used it to play through the final stages 4 and 5A.
That turret section was pretty frustrating to me, but I do appreciate how Sourjelly tried to spice things up for the final battle.

wolfsbane

Seems like a good amount of gallery is missing but there's a secret B option. I'll look around for the key.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
That turret section was pretty frustrating to me, but I do appreciate how Sourjelly tried to spice things up for the final battle.
I don't know if you figured this out during your attempts, but that segment got a LOT easier for me when I realised I could use the mouse to aim. It wasn't until later I realized I could left click to shoot instead of holding z while using the mouse lol

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually found out you could aim with the mouse by muscle memory. I saw a crosshair and instinctively moved my mouse xD.
I found all the gold cards but 10 and 13. Anyone have any clues on their locations?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found all the gold cards but 10 and 13. Anyone have any clues on their locations?
10 is from hitting the photograph that's in one of the hallways ,in the same area as the brown-skinned girl.
13 is in the room with the cuckoo clock, shoot at it until the hand moves to 12.
13 might be bugged.At least, on my save, it didn't drop from the location that it's seemingly supposed to.

Last edited: