What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to be that guy, but will v2.00 include all the sexual scenes in gallery? Or still just a few of the protag's scenes and Catgirl Zombie's scenes?

cell943

Reputation score
Sorry to be that guy, but will v2.00 include all the sexual scenes in gallery? Or still just a few of the protag's scenes and Catgirl Zombie's scenes?
It should. I believe 1.5 has every animation (for the heroine and both of the zombie girls, as well as the various background animations) in the gallery as well. You need to collect every gold card (possibly beat every boss) to get the full gallery, though.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maaaaan, i havent checked in on this thread in ages and i find out theres a v 2.00 in production now? sheeeeeit. whats new? I perused the thread for abit but don't see pics. i went far back enough v 1.50 stuff. anyway, i paid for the game before way back when it was on kimochi (r.i.p.), i got no clue how imma get it when v 2.00 comes around.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
maaaaan, i havent checked in on this thread in ages and i find out theres a v 2.00 in production now? sheeeeeit. whats new? I perused the thread for abit but don't see pics. i went far back enough v 1.50 stuff. anyway, i paid for the game before way back when it was on kimochi (r.i.p.), i got no clue how imma get it when v 2.00 comes around.
Have you checked yet? You can also ask about your second issue there.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Was wondering that myself, but I'm pretty sure the progress updates are locked behind a patreon Paywall. Seems like he's getting close though, I think the blog said something about being 90% done

Mekkor

Reputation score
Last update on his dev blog was on March, 19th and the total progess was at 97%.
His progress rate in the last year, at least according to his dev blog posts, was around 3% per month. But the last update from 94% to 97% took 2 months, double his usual time for the same progress.
So, assuming the final 3% to full completion also take 2 months + some time for cleaning up and maybe some final bug fixing, the release date is probably around late May or June.
Again, this is all speculation based on his previous progession rate so don't hold me to it

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just for you guys I jumped on his 3$ tier and the latest news is that he has 1 animation to complete for a monster, and another animation to add for another before moving on to finish the final ending scene. Then he will be wrapping everything up and moving on to release. So, worst case I'd say you can expect 2.00 by the end of May. But this dude works quick and pumps out whole if not multiple animations in a week.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I bought in at the very early days and usually lurk on the forum, but i gotta come outta the cave to say Sour Jelly went far above and beyond as a developer. version 1.0 is already a cut above the average side scroller and can be called a good quality hentai side scroller game, most developers would've stopped there but not our boi Sour Jelly, he slaps us with a version 1.5 as a FREE upgrade with massive content expansion turning this into a top tier classic. I see now 2.0 is almost here, I seriously hope he charges for that shit, this is a dev that deserves support and not those dime a dozen patreon milkers (Sour is one of the very few handful that I consider deserving of patreon style support).

Also, Sour Jelly NEEDS to get this game listed on Steam, it'll raise the bar for ero game there and hit a wider consumer base. Serious this is one of the top tier indie developer out there that needs to hit it big.

Also for development progress, Sour posted back in Mar 19th a detailed progress list:

cell943

Reputation score
Update says the game is 99% done, however it has a release window of about two months from now. He just has one animation and the end sequence to finish. There are some (extra) pixelated previews of the new animations on his blog if you care to see them or to avoid them.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also, Sour Jelly NEEDS to get this game listed on Steam, it'll raise the bar for ero game there and hit a wider consumer base. Serious this is one of the top tier indie developer out there that needs to hit it big.
They have said that the game will be on Steam after 2.00 is released.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score
I'm so happy this game is getting even more updates!

A quick question: I've beaten all 6 bosses (on hard cept 2.5 & 3, which were on easy) and finished each stage but I'm still seeing the old H Replay screen with only 14 animations for the main char. The new one has 23 for the main char and I've def seen screenshots of it here. Am I missing something? I haven't gotten any achievements for clearing all 6 stages either (might be due to the mixed difficulties).

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Sourjelly, been following ya since you finished 1.0 and even bought your game when 1.5 came out. Just wanted to say, love your work and I want you to take your time and make sure 2.0 is done right.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm so happy this game is getting even more updates!

A quick question: I've beaten all 6 bosses (on hard cept 2.5 & 3, which were on easy) and finished each stage but I'm still seeing the old H Replay screen with only 14 animations for the main char. The new one has 23 for the main char and I've def seen screenshots of it here. Am I missing something? I haven't gotten any achievements for clearing all 6 stages either (might be due to the mixed difficulties).
If I remember correctly, easy won't count towards the gallery unlock. Only normal and above. Someone correct me if I remember incorrectly. The achievement description might say something. I did everything on hard and it was a pain...but fulfilling in the end.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score
If I remember correctly, easy won't count towards the gallery unlock. Only normal and above. Someone correct me if I remember incorrectly. The achievement description might say something. I did everything on hard and it was a pain...but fulfilling in the end.
Ooof, alright, time to fight them on hard XD.

cell943

Reputation score
Difficulty does not matter. You can beat it on easy. Perhaps he's having difficulty because he beat the bosses on different difficulties? I do believe that getting the achievements is the key that unlocks the gallery, so if he's not getting them, that might also be why. I have no clue why he wouldn't be unlocking those achievements, though.

viscount_tusc

Reputation score
I dunno how 2.5 happened but, finally did it! Got that gallery unloooock!

Last edited: