What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
did you get hit by blue water drop from the boss? it does not much damage on player, but that thing gives you slow down debuff(plus animation)so it makes hard to run away from boss. :D
Oh my god, that's intentional? That's a really fucking hard boss then! There should be an animation or effect though, maybe just like a blue dot on her.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh my god, that's intentional? That's a really fucking hard boss then! There should be an animation or effect though, maybe just like a blue dot on her.
Great idea, I'll add that on V2.00 update!
Errr... I've never been on a level with water?? Wtf?
Is this a new update after the 1.5?
That stage was in game since V1.5 release. It was just hidden stage XD

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Lol... can you explain how to get it? I didn't even see any hint regard it xD
You need to find two gold card on stage 3 to access that hidden area(stage 3.5)
First, find two gold cards on stage 3, then run the generator, then don't go to boss area and find gold card reader.
Once you found card reader, all you need to do is press "E" key :D

Also you can find another hidden areas on Stage 1 and 2 as well

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Lol... can you explain how to get it? I didn't even see any hint regard it xD
Answer:
For 1.5: At the loooong hallway, where you've to pass several muscular zombies, zombies and Anal-Plants. Instead of taking the first door you see, like a chicken, just go further to obtain the key that is needed for the black door, right after the Boss-Elevator.

EDIT
For 3.5: At Elevator Stage B2, on the far left is the entry. The Wall opens up when you put the fuel in the machine on B4 (that opens the door to the boss as well)
And yea, for every extra level a gold card is needed

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Uhm, why is this game in the under construction side of the games forum? It's on version 1.50, with its second expansion incoming.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Uhm, why is this game in the under construction side of the games forum? It's on version 1.50, with its second expansion incoming.
Probably because of the forum re organization.
If you read the whole discussion threads, at one point all crowfunded game thread where put in this section for a possible separation crowfunded / not crowfunded before renaming section.
Plus there also the fact that you're suppose to make thread here for the game if it's still WIP, then close it an make a new thread in the hentai game section when it's finished - which leave space open for choice as to where put long thread for game that start as crowdunded and were release before the forum rules change...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Rethinking it, he's right. This is a completed game, which means it doesn't belong here. Funnily enough, the OP actually does not meet the requirements for OP standards, which means I'm moving this to the H-Section for deletion.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Out of the frying pan, into the fire it seems. Well, I'm pretty sure Sourjelly usually comes here every now and then, so I think they'll edit their post soon. Assuming they want this thread kept.

Last edited:
OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
o_O oh, I'm sorry for the late response! Normally I don't write a thread (normally I only use reply XD) so I didn't know I can move my thread. Let me try it right away!

By the way, I gotta move to [Complete] Category?

Edit: Oh, I understand the situation now. so I'm stuck middle of complete and Crowdfunding category, huh? that's not good X_X;;

Rethinking it, he's right. This is a completed game, which means it doesn't belong here. Funnily enough, the OP actually does not meet the requirements for OP standards, which means I'm moving this to the H-Section for deletion.
Did I missed something for Op requirement? I kinda don't understand what's going on here X_X;;;
If I have to fill up the missing part, could you please let me know?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
o_O oh, I'm sorry for the late response! Normally I don't write a thread (normally I only use reply XD) so I didn't know I can move my thread. Let me try it right away!

By the way, I gotta move to [Complete] Category?

Edit: Oh, I understand the situation now. so I'm stuck middle of complete and Crowdfunding category, huh? that's not good X_X;;
Well, the important thing is to make sure the thread isn't deleted, and for that you only have to edit the 1st message so it's compliant with the new rule (meaning describing the game in it) then notify Darkfire so he can move the thread again to it's proper place.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, the important thing is to make sure the thread isn't deleted, and for that you only have to edit the 1st message so it's compliant with the new rule (meaning describing the game in it) then notify Darkfire so he can move the thread again to it's proper place.
Thanks for the Tip, I'm trying to add information as much as possible X_X;;

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Such a great game. I only wish it had more yuri/futa.
Good, because On version 2.00, you will see one yuri illustration drawn by fenrir :D
I'm glad to see your expanding on this. World needs more 2d action games that aren't shit.
Thank you so much! I'm happy that you liked the previous version, I'll do my best to make 2.00 look interesting! :D

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
As jaded as I can be sometimes I think its great that you're still updating this. Seems like genuine passion went into the game, there's so many nice touches that make this much more than a glorified animation gallery. I'm glad you've neither burned out or turned cynical with your projects.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
As jaded as I can be sometimes I think its great that you're still updating this. Seems like genuine passion went into the game, there's so many nice touches that make this much more than a glorified animation gallery. I'm glad you've neither burned out or turned cynical with your projects.
Haha, Thank you for the praise, Right now the only thing makes me afraid is running out of idea of H pose. I mean I prefer to show genitals to screen while characters having sex, but that poses are limited and it makes me think "didn't I used this pose already? should I make a new one?" and then work progress goes slow like a snail because I keep draw and erase the H animation X_X; I really want to fix this bad habit, but it's not easy haha...