What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score
Does the game still have that audio muted bug I mentioned in the 1.5.0.5 gallery? Has it been fixed yet?

Fumos

Reputation score
Anyone else just... Not getting any sound with this game at all? I'm also having the same problem with Ghost Hunter Vena and Parasite in City but no other games.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does the game still have that audio muted bug I mentioned in the 1.5.0.5 gallery? Has it been fixed yet?
You'll probabely have better luck contact the dev through twitter and patreon then th rough here

Milia

Reputation score
Shame, I don't use Twitter, and reaaaallly would rather not using it honestly.... I just know Sourjelly sometimes checks and posts in this thread so I thought he might see it.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Shame, I don't use Twitter, and reaaaallly would rather not using it honestly.... I just know Sourjelly sometimes checks and posts in this thread so I thought he might see it.
Sometime...Last time he was on was July 2, if you don't want to use twitter or patreon, you can ask on his blog

Basicly, Patreon is weekly update, so easiest way to contact, otherwise, Twitter or the blog is good too.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if Sourjelly is considering a steam release as well? Eroge games are on the rise on steam lately and would deffo rebuy the game should it ever come to steam. Least with Achievements & Steam Wallpapers too :D

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello Sco
Does anyone know if Sourjelly is considering a steam release as well? Eroge games are on the rise on steam lately and would deffo rebuy the game should it ever come to steam. Least with Achievements & Steam Wallpapers too :D
Hello Scottdemon94, Currently I have no plan to release "Anthophobia" on Steam since Anthophobia is strict H game(ex: background, story) I've seen that Unholy Disaster and many Japan H games was released through steam, but they removed H contents. but unlike their project, Anthophobia need to alter many stuff(like story, background meterial, monster's genital) to release the game on steam. So I can't do that X_X;;

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, that bug. Thank you for the mention. Last time I asked to programmer about it, he said he fixed it and I found that first page was working, but Now I checked the second page, and I found the other page have same bug X_X;;; Now we are working on fixing it.

Milia

Reputation score
Oh, that bug. Thank you for the mention. Last time I asked to programmer about it, he said he fixed it and I found that first page was working, but Now I checked the second page, and I found the other page have same bug X_X;;; Now we are working on fixing it.
Oh, would the fix by the way be through DLsite, or a separate downloadable patch from your blog? Or were you planning to have it fixed in the 2.0 release instead? Also if you don't mind, could I potentially give you some suggestions for an improved in-game gallery at some point?

Last edited:

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello Sco

Hello Scottdemon94, Currently I have no plan to release "Anthophobia" on Steam since Anthophobia is strict H game(ex: background, story) I've seen that Unholy Disaster and many Japan H games was released through steam, but they removed H contents. but unlike their project, Anthophobia need to alter many stuff(like story, background meterial, monster's genital) to release the game on steam. So I can't do that X_X;;
The base game of these releases do have the H-content removed. They will still have a restoration patch which will retain the original content as if you got a DLsite version of the game. But I understand and thanks for the quick reply :)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anybody know by which Engine/Programming Language this game was made?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, would the fix by the way be through DLsite, or a separate downloadable patch from your blog? Or were you planning to have it fixed in the 2.0 release instead? Also if you don't mind, could I potentially give you some suggestions for an improved in-game gallery at some point?
I'm going to release the bug fixed version with V2.00 update. and any suggestions are welcome. Changing the pixel animation gallery system is not my part, but I'll let the programmer if he can apply it.
Does anybody know by which Engine/Programming Language this game was made?
I use GMS engine :D

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How to remove the shield form Boss 2? Used barrel and molotov, no effect.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Okay so I'm getting really frustrated with the fat crawling bunker boss... It seems like I start to get slowed or lag(?) when I get him to 1/4 hp, even though I didn't have any lag problems before, and switching the settings around hasn't helped that either.... And then getting to the 1/4 hp takes me what feels like 5 minutes just grinding through his HP...
I can't kill him with this slowdown because: he gets his charge smash attack when he's low and I need to walk to the right and then to the left again to avoid it; but when he's done with his attack and I try to walk left (to my position before his attack) the water drop monsters stun me for a second while he walks right, and then I'm in range for his one-hit-K.O. attack because I am walking soooo slow! What's going on there? What am I missing?

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I since turned down the difficulty and beat the game, and it happened somewhere else too, but then felt more like I was getting sucked towards the enemy, the walking animation looked a bit moon-walky.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay so I'm getting really frustrated with the fat crawling bunker boss... It seems like I start to get slowed or lag(?) when I get him to 1/4 hp, even though I didn't have any lag problems before, and switching the settings around hasn't helped that either.... And then getting to the 1/4 hp takes me what feels like 5 minutes just grinding through his HP...
I can't kill him with this slowdown because: he gets his charge smash attack when he's low and I need to walk to the right and then to the left again to avoid it; but when he's done with his attack and I try to walk left (to my position before his attack) the water drop monsters stun me for a second while he walks right, and then I'm in range for his one-hit-K.O. attack because I am walking soooo slow! What's going on there? What am I missing?
did you get hit by blue water drop from the boss? it does not much damage on player, but that thing gives you slow down debuff(plus animation)so it makes hard to run away from boss. :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... I've never been on a level with water?? Wtf?
Is this a new update after the 1.5?