What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could someone post the newest save file? I've seen some dog-like enemy ingame yet I can't find it in the gallery (mine doesn't look like the one in the image up here ^^^)

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could someone post the newest save file? I've seen some dog-like enemy ingame yet I can't find it in the gallery (mine doesn't look like the one in the image up here ^^^)
Unless someone has figured out a way around it, you cannot share a save with the new gallery unlocked with others. In order to unlock the new gallery you need to beat all six bosses. And that stat is tied to your computer. Copying someone else's save does nothing.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh that's unfortunate... Is there a boss for every level? If so I think I can manage to do it

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh that's unfortunate... Is there a boss for every level? If so I think I can manage to do it
It's been a while since I've played the game, but yeah, I think there's a boss for every level. But there are a few that you could miss while still reaching the end of the level.

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where to find the golden ID card Nr. 6 and 9 and any possible after that.

Derpmaci

Reputation score
I'm kinda missing two CGs in the gallery and I have no idea what they are.
1st one I'm missing is the one on page one, middle row first on the left.
2nd one would be the 2nd page, 2nd row, 2nd image. (Or the 2nd from the left/1st from the right)
Any ideas what they are?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone tell me where to find the golden ID card Nr. 6 and 9 and any possible after that.
No. 6 is uhhhh ... forgot. Turn the Light FX off to see more. It should be in a visible place. #9 is before Boss 2 1/2. Look in that room

[...] page one, middle row first on the left.
Try dat big white flower which spawns little four legged, jumping creatures

2nd one would be the 2nd page, 2nd row, 2nd image. [...]
You remember those little brown dick-enemies? Try his evolved 1.5 version

zufield

Lurker
Reputation score
This is a pretty fun game and the art is super nice. I understand a sequel is under development-- what sorts of new features can we expect? I'm hoping for multiple weapons and some pregnancy bad ends myself :)

Derpmaci

Reputation score
No. 6 is uhhhh ... forgot. Turn the Light FX off to see more. It should be in a visible place. #9 is before Boss 2 1/2. Look in that room

You remember those little brown dick-enemies? Try his evolved 1.5 version
Hey there, thanks for the tips! the 2nd one worked but as for the first one it was not the one I'm missing.

here's a pic of the last piece of the puzzle XD

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey there, thanks for the tips! the 2nd one worked but as for the first one it was not the one I'm missing.

here's a pic of the last piece of the puzzle XD
Sry, mistook dat monster for another one since every monster has flowers (dat epic pun)
It's the 69-guy. Dat circus monster, y'know

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure why, but trying to follow notifications to this thread leads to a 'you don't have permission to go here' message.
I had to google the thread title and find it manually.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure why, but trying to follow notifications to this thread leads to a 'you don't have permission to go here' message.
I had to google the thread title and find it manually.
It's new normal. The notifications and search engine are trying to access some node(not the thread directly) which is fucked up more often than.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there only two pages in the animation gallery? Sorry for bumping the thread, but I feel like I am missing something here.

FreeloaderEX

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm kinda missing two CGs in the gallery and I have no idea what they are.
1st one I'm missing is the one on page one, middle row first on the left.
It's the weird, scorpion-like creature with a "ribcage", I know you can encounter it somewhere in Stage 3b.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it possible to ask about where the doors for 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 are, and how i get to them? I found 2 1/2, but the others i can not find for the life of me.

cell943

Reputation score
Is it possible to ask about where the doors for 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 are, and how i get to them? I found 2 1/2, but the others i can not find for the life of me.
It's been a while, so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details. If I remember correctly 1.5 is just before the elevator boss. It's to the left, I think.
3.5 is behind one of the doors on the the left/right side of one of the floors? Best advice I can give is just walk as far left and as far right as you can until you find something. Go up and down the floors multiple times, too. They're hard to miss, really.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's funny. On my first playthrough I missed 2.5 but found the other two, lul. Give me some time until I get on my own PC.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think 1.5 is on the long hallway before the elevator, you need to get a key and either go in the warehouse by the elevator, or some other door in said hallway.

3.5 probably you need to get some sort of golden keycard in the toilets and take some elevator that it open........ I don't really remember clearly.

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For 1.5: At the loooong hallway, where you've to pass several muscular zombies, zombies and Anal-Plants. Instead of taking the first door you see, like a chicken, just go further to obtain the key that is needed for the black door, right after the Boss-Elevator.

EDIT
For 3.5: At Elevator Stage B2, on the far left is the entry. The Wall opens up when you put the fuel in the machine on B4 (that opens the door to the boss as well)

Attachments

Last edited: