What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone have any idea how to progress on Stage 4 immediately after the lift section with the four exploding plants? Julia just stands there, and I can't find any way past the giant lumpy bug-plant on the left.

EDIT: For some reason, my giant lumpy bug-plant (which I now realise is the first segment of the stage 4 boss), refused to wake up when I moved Sumire past it, no matter how much I whacked, shot, or burned it. I can't replicate this bug, but I'll leave this anyway in case someone else encounters the same problem. [DLsite Download]
Interesting bug, never had that before. I'll let the programmer know about it.
Thank you for the mentioning!

Also, I'm happy to announce that Anthophobia is released on steam now.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Last edited:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You seem to be making a new game. What is it?
Last time it was flowers, this time I hope it's mushroom zombies .
I don't know if he changed the plan, but I remember him saying that it was going to be a male lead who's a soldier and would be around the begining of the outbreak.

comakill23

Reputation score
I don't know if he changed the plan, but I remember him saying that it was going to be a male lead who's a soldier and would be around the begining of the outbreak.
What if he IS the outbreak?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sourjelly's next game is not in the Anthophobia universe. It's called Dungeon Sanctuary and is about a slime trying to heal an injured priestess.

Should really move this discussion to a new thread.

shenkok2004

Reputation score
Someone have sollution about this problem?
- it mentions that achievement file has corrupt when launching the game

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A few Questions Please:
1. How do I get to the 3. Extra Stage???
2. Who is Amanda in Anthophobia? Can you actually find her?
3. How Do I get the last Game Over scene (On the last Page below the tentacle Pic where she is blindfolded)
4. Are there different Endings?
5. Is there a way to enter the East Wing? (The one sealed off)

I´m sorry for askin so much and thanks a million for any answers! 😁

JustNameIsFineToo

Reputation score
1 - After activating the generator go back to second area (one that greets you with two big sleeping flowers) and walk all way to the left.
2 - Guess she is a relative or friend of main heroine. But since David said in his audio log that she never came back and heroine herself laments that it was a foolish detour - no.
3 - Finish game. Then: Extras -> Boss Trial -> Defeat each at least once. Its not a game over cg.
4 - If you don't consider game overs as ending - no.
5 - No.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
1 - After activating the generator go back to second area (one that greets you with two big sleeping flowers) and walk all way to the left.
2 - Guess she is a relative or friend of main heroine. But since David said in his audio log that she never came back and heroine herself laments that it was a foolish detour - no.
3 - Finish game. Then: Extras -> Boss Trial -> Defeat each at least once. Its not a game over cg.
4 - If you don't consider game overs as ending - no.
5 - No.
THANK YOU! You´re amazing! 😁

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Okay, where the hell do I go on stage 5 after I sent the mushroom bunny and aggressive zombie packing?
There's no directions leading anywhere. I did find the childcare keycard but I have no idea how or where to progress after that.

Any help? Getting tired of being endlessly bombed here.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, where the hell do I go on stage 5 after I sent the mushroom bunny and aggressive zombie packing?
There's no directions leading anywhere. I did find the childcare keycard but I have no idea how or where to progress after that.

Any help? Getting tired of being endlessly bombed here.
Go up
use the childcare keycard to unlock the elevator on B2 floor

Pronuol

Reputation score
Necro warning.
Just wanted to say... Bought this game on Steam. Keep doing the good work!

Reputation score
No, but the discussion thread here has pretty much run its course, at least for the moment.

Pronuol's comment did not add anything to the conversation, nor does it provide a springboard for further conversation, so it was rude of them to post and bump the thread for no reason.

Basic forum etiquette: do not post in old threads unless you have something new and relevant to say.

Danda99

Reputation score
How do I unlock image 12 (last image, bottom row) on page 1, and images 9 and 11 (first and third images, bottom row) on page 2?

Reputation score
On the first page, you have to lose to one of those jumping flower enemies (the weakest ones in the game).

For the second one, you have to reunite giant plant girl in the final stage with her partner.

The third one... I forget the details, but I think you have to get the "See them off" achievement (follow the black-haired zombie girl and her partner all the way to the end).

cell943

Reputation score
Apparently he posted an alpha version of the new game on his Patreon last month.
I can't access it, but it's there for anyone who wants to support him.