What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, just signed up to the Patreon to download this amazing game, enjoying it so far. One question I do have though, is it possible to "download" the in game CGs, so that they can all be viewed without having the load up the game?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, just signed up to the Patreon to download this amazing game, enjoying it so far. One question I do have though, is it possible to "download" the in game CGs, so that they can all be viewed without having the load up the game?
That can be rather difficult issue. In omake folder, there are HQ version of illustration of Jotti and Tyuta, but that's only because I asked them if it's okay,
but Fenrir on the other hand, he left the project due to the his IRL issue so I can't contact with him anymore.
Which is mean I can't get permission from him.

So... you know what i mean, right? X_X;

Last edited:

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That can be rather difficult issue. In omake folder, there are HQ version of illustration of Jotti and Tyuta, but that's only because I asked them if it's okay,
but Fenrir on the other hand, he left the project due to the his IRL issue so I can't contact with him anymore.
Which is mean I can't get permission from him.

So... you know what i mean, right? X_X;
Yeah, I can understand that. Ah well, I want press the matter then, sucks to hear that they left the project because of an IRL issue, but not much to do about it unfortunately for me. Thanks for replying so quickly, I hope you all the best with your future projects. :)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Had some time finally. Got 100% achievements and gallery images. Thanks again Sourjelly for a great game!

I've updated my 2.00 mini-guide to cover what was missing.

skullthunder

Reputation score
Cheat Codes

How do I enter cheat codes?
- On the title screen press numpad minus (-) and type the word followed by another numpad minus (-) and press enter. You will hear a chime. Using asterisk (*) might also work in place of minus (-).

Where do I find cheat codes?
- In the credits room on the wall. There is one new cheat code in 2.0 that replaces one in 1.50. The other ones are the same.

Which cheat codes do what?
"-calluna-" - Adds a 3rd person FPS mode where you can use your mouse to shoot things! Left click is to shoot and right-click is a grenade.

"-crocus-" - HP recovery and teleportation cheat. From 1.50.
- Use Page Up and Page Down to increase or decrease your HP.
- Use numbers to teleport to any part of any stage in v1.50. Pressing more than once goes to the next checkpoint.
-- You can use the numpad or regular numbers. Numpad works better.
-- Numbers 1-3 are for stages 1-3.
-- Number 4 is for the ending.
-- Numbers 5-7 are for the EX stages (1.5, 2.5, 3.5).

"-wolfsbane-" - New in 2.00. Same as "-crocus-" but it adds numbers 8 and 9 for stages 4 and 5.

"-auricula-" - Restores your stamina, clothing, and gives you all offensive items (ammo, glow sticks, and Molotov cocktails). Clothing doesn't appear changed but will update the next time you take damage.

I tried using the (*) Asterisk since I don't have a minus(-) numpad buttons but it didn't work but when I use the (!) or 1 it work.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
Hi guys !

I love this game, unfortunately, I'm stuck with the 2nd boss, The big Plant "Bulletproof", with the head of a thumb. I can't figure out how to beat him... I keep firing at him, and throwing Molotov at it and, well it doesn't work xD.

If you have a tip, I would gladly take it ! Thanks in advance !

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried using the (*) Asterisk since I don't have a minus(-) numpad buttons but it didn't work but when I use the (!) or 1 it work.
I tried using ! and it will allow you to type the cheat code but I can't get it to take effect. Plus the shift key adds extra letters >.< Glad you got it to work, though!

Hi guys !

I love this game, unfortunately, I'm stuck with the 2nd boss, The big Plant "Bulletproof", with the head of a thumb. I can't figure out how to beat him... I keep firing at him, and throwing Molotov at it and, well it doesn't work xD.

You have to aim up and shoot his thumb head ;) That's his only weak spot.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hi guys !

It's a two-part boss fight. In the first part, you need to dodge the globs of stuff he throws out so they land on the ground and become mines, then lure him over them. Eventually this will break his cloak, commencing part two.

Part two is as Tenchi says, ya gotta shoot 'im in the head. Also, try and avoid him dropping onto you from the ceiling, or get real good at breaking out of his hold quickly.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
I tried using ! and it will allow you to type the cheat code but I can't get it to take effect. Plus the shift key adds extra letters >.< Glad you got it to work, though!

You have to aim up and shoot his thumb head ;) That's his only weak spot.
It's a two-part boss fight. In the first part, you need to dodge the globs of stuff he throws out so they land on the ground and become mines, then lure him over them. Eventually this will break his cloak, commencing part two.

Part two is as Tenchi says, ya gotta shoot 'im in the head. Also, try and avoid him dropping onto you from the ceiling, or get real good at breaking out of his hold quickly.
Thanks a lot guys ! And thank you @Tenchi757 for the Card guide ! So to unlock the other stages, I have to collect them all, and get the six achievements, right ?

EDIT : I have defeated all the six bosses, picked up all the ten gold cards, and nearly have all of the main page achievements, and the 1.50 Gallery is still missing. I'm missing two achievement : "Listen, don't give them a chance", and "Watch your head !". Maybe that's why I don't have 1.50 Gallery full. Any tip for the "Watch your head !" achievement please ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot guys ! And thank you @Tenchi757 for the Card guide ! So to unlock the other stages, I have to collect them all, and get the six achievements, right ?

EDIT : I have defeated all the six bosses, picked up all the ten gold cards, and nearly have all of the main page achievements, and the 1.50 Gallery is still missing. I'm missing two achievement : "Listen, don't give them a chance", and "Watch your head !". Maybe that's why I don't have 1.50 Gallery full. Any tip for the "Watch your head !" achievement please ?

Thanks in advance.
1.50 gallery is unlocked by beating all six bosses stages 1-3. It's tied to the achievements I think. Maybe you need to visit the extra area or credits room for it to take effect? Try clicking with your mouse instead of keyboard or vice versa maybe that's still a bug. Both worked for me in 2.00.

To unlock stages 4 and 5 you need to collect Agent ID Cards 1-9. I think it's tied to the achievements. Double check you have cards 1-9 in the ID Card Collection as well. If anything is missing go find it :p

Remember, you can set it to Easy mode, enable cheats, and go beat the bosses again and it counts.

Listen, ... is from the Imposters (Tree monsters) I think. Kill one before they catch you.
Watch your head? is I think when those invisible enemies drop on you and explode but you dodge it. Stage 3 I think.

Hope that helps.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah finally. After procrastinating and putting off waiting for the right time to play ver 2.0, I gotta say... It was a real blast playing it again. Though for me, I went through the whole game, both regular and the .5 levels, to see where the next part would start. Apparently, I missed the memo that said it started in the level select in the extras menu. Or I did something wrong playing the old levels. Anyway, I forgot how long this game could take and I ended up spending a good 6-7 hours on this. Haven't had a time sink of an H-game in a very long time, and I mean that as a good thing. The new animations were great and even though it was a tad bit confusing what was going on at the end, I really liked it. Especially with the music complimenting the end scene. This was a really fun game to play, Sour. Whenever you make your next game (or sequel), I think I'll throw even more support on your patreon. Now I just got the achievements left to do in the game, but I'll do them another time.

....ah who am I kidding, I'm gonna go for them now.

Edit: Oh, Sour? Something I noticed that I forgot to mention. The boss battle music doesn't seem to loop. So after the end of the song, it's just silent while you're fighting the bosses. And I suppose the battles don't really last that long if you know what you're doing, but I figure I'd mention it nonetheless.

Last edited:

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do wonder if Sumire's infection will start to worsen for the sequel and will have her mutation accelerated, and then she'll grow those back tentacles as well, just like
the giant boobie girl Julia, the aggressive boobie girl and the catgirl boobie. Perhaps Sumire will meet Julia, Jack, Olivia and the babies again. According to the very last tape you find in the childcare area, it's clear that Olivia is still capable of rational thoughts.

The Hellrider

Reputation score
1.50 gallery is unlocked by beating all six bosses stages 1-3. It's tied to the achievements I think. Maybe you need to visit the extra area or credits room for it to take effect? Try clicking with your mouse instead of keyboard or vice versa maybe that's still a bug. Both worked for me in 2.00.

To unlock stages 4 and 5 you need to collect Agent ID Cards 1-9. I think it's tied to the achievements. Double check you have cards 1-9 in the ID Card Collection as well. If anything is missing go find it :p

Remember, you can set it to Easy mode, enable cheats, and go beat the bosses again and it counts.

Listen, ... is from the Imposters (Tree monsters) I think. Kill one before they catch you.
Watch your head? is I think when those invisible enemies drop on you and explode but you dodge it. Stage 3 I think.

Hope that helps.
Hello @Tenchi757 , I beat all the 6 bosses, go to each extra stages, I have gold card from number 1 to 9. I just finished stage 4 and 5, get an achievement "complete 1.50", and the gallery is still missing... maybe I just can't get it, apart from getting Game over from each monster ?

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello @Tenchi757 , I beat all the 6 bosses, go to each extra stages, I have gold card from number 1 to 9. I just finished stage 4 and 5, get an achievement "complete 1.50", and the gallery is still missing... maybe I just can't get it, apart from getting Game over from each monster ?
It should've unlocked by now. Are you sure it's not already unlocked haha? I've attached a screen from 1.50 and 2.00 of the game. The 6 bosses are on the bottom row. That's the H Replay "Gallery" I've been talking about. Sorry for using the wrong word.
The actual "Gallery" has 12 images on page 1 and 6 images on page 2. Everything else after is from 2.0. In case this is the problem, you unlock gallery images by losing to each unique monster or boss and selecting "Game Over" not "Continue" or "Return to Checkpoint" or such. In 2.0 some gallery images are tied to achievements but the others are lose to monster/boss.

Hopefully that's the issue here. I'll update my posts to use the right words. If not, ask Sourjelly :(

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah finally. After procrastinating and putting off waiting for the right time to play ver 2.0, I gotta say... It was a real blast playing it again. Though for me, I went through the whole game, both regular and the .5 levels, to see where the next part would start. Apparently, I missed the memo that said it started in the level select in the extras menu. Or I did something wrong playing the old levels. Anyway, I forgot how long this game could take and I ended up spending a good 6-7 hours on this. Haven't had a time sink of an H-game in a very long time, and I mean that as a good thing. The new animations were great and even though it was a tad bit confusing what was going on at the end, I really liked it. Especially with the music complimenting the end scene. This was a really fun game to play, Sour. Whenever you make your next game (or sequel), I think I'll throw even more support on your patreon. Now I just got the achievements left to do in the game, but I'll do them another time.

....ah who am I kidding, I'm gonna go for them now.

Edit: Oh, Sour? Something I noticed that I forgot to mention. The boss battle music doesn't seem to loop. So after the end of the song, it's just silent while you're fighting the bosses. And I suppose the battles don't really last that long if you know what you're doing, but I figure I'd mention it nonetheless.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, It always makes me happy to see when everyone enjoying Anthophobia XD
and regarding the bug : which chapter boss was it? I'll check and fix it on next update!

The Hellrider

Reputation score
It should've unlocked by now. Are you sure it's not already unlocked haha? I've attached a screen from 1.50 and 2.00 of the game. The 6 bosses are on the bottom row. That's the H Replay "Gallery" I've been talking about. Sorry for using the wrong word.
The actual "Gallery" has 12 images on page 1 and 6 images on page 2. Everything else after is from 2.0. In case this is the problem, you unlock gallery images by losing to each unique monster or boss and selecting "Game Over" not "Continue" or "Return to Checkpoint" or such. In 2.0 some gallery images are tied to achievements but the others are lose to monster/boss.

Hopefully that's the issue here. I'll update my posts to use the right words. If not, ask Sourjelly :(
Thanks for your reply ! So yeah I beat the 6 bosses, get the Full H replay, but gallery is still missing xDD.

Here are some SS.

Attachments

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your reply ! So yeah I beat the 6 bosses, get the Full H replay, but gallery is still missing xDD.

Here are some SS.
Ok, so I was correct. Time to grind those game overs :) Cheat codes will make it much faster.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm glad you enjoyed it, It always makes me happy to see when everyone enjoying Anthophobia XD
and regarding the bug : which chapter boss was it? I'll check and fix it on next update!
I'll have to go back and look again, but I noticed it with a couple bosses, and the Gatling gun turret section. Most notably with the Ch. 3.5 boss, since you have to wait it out, and the 2.5 boss(es) cause of how many you fight.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh my gooooood stage 5 is such a drag. I got bored wandering and stopped. I found a key, but I need a keycard, presumably its behind a door but man, the stamina meter isn't long enough to be wandering like this.