What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Hmm, two of the achievements don't seem to be triggering for me.

One is "Don't play with fire when controlled". I've walked into molotov flames when hypnotized and nothing.

The other is "Witness fusion". I have an idea what it refers to but when I see those two enemies do the thing, again nothing.

Is anyone but me having trouble with the Stage 2 boss? I literally can not kill him despite how much ammo/Molotov I throw at him (so far I've used up a max of 6-7 clips, and 8 Molotovs.)
Got him to drop his shield/barrier where he actually starts his 2nd phase/H phase, but after that I'm not able to kill him. Spent around 8 minutes on the Easiest difficulty with no progress. Already asking about it on the dev's site but want to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

He's invincible except for his face. That "tap tap" noise you're hearing is the "no damage was done" sound. If you damage him, he will flash.

Hmm, two of the achievements don't seem to be triggering for me.

One is "Don't play with fire when controlled". I've walked into molotov flames when hypnotized and nothing.

The other is "Witness fusion". I have an idea what it refers to but when I see those two enemies do the thing, again nothing.

He's invincible except for his face. That "tap tap" noise you're hearing is the "no damage was done" sound. If you damage him, he will flash.
I hate myself.
Thanks. I feel like such a colossal idiot. But in my defense, it's been a LONG time since I've had to replay the whole game.
At the very least, the boss freezing up is still perfectly valid.

Even got him to freeze up one time and was able to freely smack him around and he just stayed alive.
Oh wow thank you for the bug report! I'll let the programmer know about boss freezing bug! Thank you so much!
btw which version are you playing right now? it seems like very rare bug X_X;;

Currently "Witness fusion" Achievement is bugged X_X;; I'm sorry I'll fix is as soon as possible with upcoming update. sorry for the inconvenience!

Also Thanks to you MetroidSuperFan, I found "Don't play with fire when controlled" Achievement has a bug that nobody realized X_X:;;;
Currently Achievement only obtainable when player character is naked, if player character wearing cloth you can't get Achievement. X_X;;;;;;

I'll fix it as soon as possible. I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed on next upcoming update

Also, I don't have access to the sprites on the gallery, the ones from stage 4. Am I missing something?
That's the bug that found at V2.0.0.0, Try update the game to V2.0.0.2 then it'll be fixed

Last edited:
Is it possible to use waifu2x to upscale everything to a higher resolution? How would we go about doing that i wonder

Hello o/

Can anyone tell how to get the ??? achievement in the 2nd page. The one before the "find all achievement''

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 248
Hello o/

Can anyone tell how to get the ??? achievement in the 2nd page. The one before the "find all achievement''
In the open-air section at the start of stage 3, there's a bit of a weird sequence you need to do. I THINK there's a hint for it somewhere in game, but I have no recollection of it at all.

Basically, as you walk there's a whole bunch of pillars. On the second screen, you need to do something (press e, or crouch, I think?) behind one of the pillars (the second one I believe). Then you'll hear static coming from your left. Go to the source of the static.

Does anyone remember where the hint is? Because surely there must be one or no one would ever find that.

Hello o/

That's another mini game you need to find.
Hint :
1. Chapter 3 beginning area (Don't go inside shelter!)
2. It's very quiet and long trail huh?
3. ...Wait, did you just heard that? what was that?

How do you unlock the fifth picture in the third page of the gallery? I managed to get
game over screen showing Sumire in tentacles, second game over screen when Sumire gets overwhelmed by the flying penisflowers during the gatling gun sequence, the bonus picture showing the giant bunny zombie with the hero zombie after they rescued the kitty bunny zombie babies, and the third game over screen when Sumire is crushed by the giant tree monster's hand.

All in all, a great game, great bonus content, definitely worth the money for the hentai. The ending is quite bittersweet. I do wonder if we might get a sequel at some point.

Bought it with DLsite, I tried to use paypal for patreon sub -- but paypal decides to think 15$ is too much and blocked my paypal for suspicious activity :sick: [I had similar issue and it took them a month to fix]

Keep up with the great work.

Bought it with DLsite, I tried to use paypal for patreon sub -- but paypal decides to think 15$ is too much and blocked my paypal for suspicious activity :sick: [I had similar issue and it took them a month to fix]

Keep up with the great work.
I'm so sorry to hear that, paypal always does that to me too ugh X_X;
All in all, a great game, great bonus content, definitely worth the money for the hentai. The ending is quite bittersweet. I do wonder if we might get a sequel at some point.
Thank you so much! Now it's up to me to convert the bittersweet into sweetness, I'll come back to this project for sequel after I finish new small project.
I'll do my best to make it real XD

Couple questions: how do I unlock the picture in the lower rightmost corner in the gallery's first page? It's one of the few I don't have.

Also, I was poking around in the files and noticed two unlisted cheats: anemone, which appears to just open the h-gallery, and energydrink, which doesn't do anything noticeable. I'm assuming these were meant just for testing or something?

Couple questions: how do I unlock the picture in the lower rightmost corner in the gallery's first page? It's one of the few I don't have.

Also, I was poking around in the files and noticed two unlisted cheats: anemone, which appears to just open the h-gallery, and energydrink, which doesn't do anything noticeable. I'm assuming these were meant just for testing or something?
Oh wow you found an old code from 2017 LOL yep, those are meant just for testing.
also regarding first page's 12th illustration : Have you tried to lose against weakest monster? ;D

Loved the new content for 2.0!

I'm struggling to find Gold Card #11 and The Reunion achievement isn't going off even though I've watched the big blue-haired girl and our red-scarved hero go through all of their animations together.

Loved the new content for 2.0!

I'm struggling to find Gold Card #11 and The Reunion achievement isn't going off even though I've watched the big blue-haired girl and our red-scarved hero go through all of their animations together.
Hint for card #11 : Balloon :D

Regarding the Reunion Achievement : After defeat the boss, Don't go back to boss room and wait for Giant female zombie show up, then follow her until she meet her lover.
You must see the moment of their reunion.

Anyone knows the location of golden card#10?
Also in ID card collction it displays that I found golden card#11 but lack of #10, while in achievements I got "found golden card#10" but didn't get"found golden card #11", is this a bug?
(I'm sure I did found card#11 from a ballon)

found it, it;s behind a picture ;)

So, anyone knew to got the first achievement in 2.0 group "witness fusion"?

Last edited:
Anyone knows the location of golden card#10?
Also in ID card collction it displays that I found golden card#11 but lack of #10, while in achievements I got "found golden card#10" but didn't get"found golden card #11", is this a bug?
(I'm sure I did found card#11 from a ballon)

found it, it;s behind a picture ;)

So, anyone knew to got the first achievement in 2.0 group "witness fusion"?
According to SourJelly, the achievement is currently bugged and cannot be obtained.

Finished the gallery today, still lacking many achievements but I think main contents are done.
I've been following this game from the demo version, that when there is only 1 stage.
Today I may say it's been an honor to witness this game.
I bought the game from DLsite, while I'm still looking forward to the Steam version. MORE people should know this game.

Still, I somehow felt kind of emptyness? from the ending of 2.0.
Ms.Bunny reunioned with her hero (and her little sisters XD) , little basher gone with her newfound pet( they even had a child in the future! ), even the Kitten has found her lover(?)...
They found their happiness, only Sumire's been left behind.
Dr. Harrison believed there's still hope, yes, Sumire is the immuned one, she survived, spring is coming, but she is all by herself now, in a post-apoclypse world.
This is nearly as sadness as the shoujo shuumatsu ryokou.

I don't want to urge Sourjelly for a new sequel, the 2.0 is a real masterpiece and he deserve some rest, still, I'm dying to imagine what the future hold for Sumire, and expected more for the ending.
Will Kitten and others ever return to visit her? Will there be any other surviver? Will any chance that Amanda survived? Will Sumire found a way to rebuild, or "evolved" a new civilization?
There is endless possibility.

And thanks Sourjelly again for brought us this wonderful game.
QQ截图20190808220852.png

Back