What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Done and done! I got a copy of it, great work Sourjelly-san! Soooo excited to play this game, many of my fetish is right here especially tentacle. ;)

If any one ever curious how to buy from I'll explain anyway!

1. Register an account.
2. Go there ^^^ and download their app.
3. Launch it, wait for update.
4.Update done ? good, now log-in and click his game that I assume it feature in the very first page of the app.
5. Click Buy! if I'm not mistake it suppose to be the second button.
6. Now you're a cool dude and a helpful fanclub of him in your own way (in case not his patreon), Download the game and enjoy!

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whoa, there were lot of conversations while I was knocked out X_X

One of the best adult games I played so far, and who puts a lot of other games of the same genre to shame. Albeit it can be hard at some points, even at easy difficulty, the animations are detailed and well-done (kudos for the animations of the white flower thing and the second boss).
You're left wanting more of this, and I'll certainly watch any new update or sequel that would come.
I think that is planned with a 1.5 update maybe. Also nice job with finishing the game so fast.
Thank you! I started working on version 1.50 from now on.
There will be additional stages + new type of female zombie. new bosses and monsters :D

Just finished it. The animations are great, as expected, and the addition of sounds really makes a difference (loved the voice clips that were used). The game was surprisingly tough at some points, even on the easy difficulty - be advised that there are at least two enemies that have automatic game over attacks: the big white flower thing that first appears in the second stage (you can sneak by him) as well as the final boss.

Another random thought is that I liked the fact that two of the bosses' animations actually included nipples on the protagonist.
If anyone else just wants to see the animations, the attached save should let you do that (you have to put it under C:\Users\Your User Name Here\AppData\Local\Anthophobia). I don't have all of the game over CGs because I didn't get any of them while playing through it and grew a little tired of trying to go back through and losing to everything (plus it's past midnight here).

I'm assuming SourJelly won't mind if I upload it since it's just a save and not the actual game, but if you do have a problem with it, just let me know and I'll remove it.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! and I don't mind of sharing save file. Since there's people who just want to enjoy the pixel animations. >.<;

Bit of a bug I found is that if you open the second door before the boss and after the generator on the third level, and then decide to go back up and explore again, the second door will not open when you return. I thought I had missed something and went back and searched everywhere again. Only upon restarting the checkpoint was I able to open it again.
I'd like to report at least one bug that I've seen so far; my female zombie companion seems to have disappeared in the middle of the room that's before the one with the generator you have to restart (i.e. the one with the two generators you can't interact with). It shows her little bar if I'm in the middle of the room, but she's nowhere to be found and leaving/re-entering the room doesn't fix it. Now she's gone and I'm heartbroken.

It's this part of the room, to be exact:

Second edit: I accidentally threw a glowstick in another room after that glitch and now I can hear her making her cute little noises even though she's still nowhere to be found. She's obviously haunting me now.

Thank you for the bug report! I'll let the programmer know about it! :D

Done and done! I got a copy of it, great work Sourjelly-san! Soooo excited to play this game, many of my fetish is right here especially tentacle. ;)

If any one ever curious how to buy from I'll explain anyway!

1. Register an account.
2. Go there ^^^ and download their app.
3. Launch it, wait for update.
4.Update done ? good, now log-in and click his game that I assume it feature in the very first page of the app.
5. Click Buy! if I'm not mistake it suppose to be the second button.
6. Now you're a cool dude and a helpful fanclub of him in your own way (in case not his patreon), Download the game and enjoy!
Thank you! and Thank you for the friendly explain for everyone! :D

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it safe to assume there's no cheats in the final version?

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was the "Strip to heal" function taken out of the game? Doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.

-Edit: Nevermind, apparently. After posting this, I went back into the game and it suddenly worked again. I believe this to be a case of PEBCAK.-

Overall, I am extremely pleased so far. Best indeterminate amount of money spent on patreon ever.

Second edit: I accidentally threw a glowstick in another room after that glitch and now I can hear her making her cute little noises even though she's still nowhere to be found. She's obviously haunting me now.
I did this in one of the final demos, I threw a glowstick out of the level, and she promptly phased through the wall going after it.

Last edited:

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Was the "Strip to heal" function taken out of the game? Doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment.
It's still here. I play on gamepad, and it's the select button. I think it's "S" if you play with your keyboard.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it safe to assume there's no cheats in the final version?
Eh no there's cheats in the final version but you only can find them out after completing one run and then you have to find them out.

uzil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I missing something? I'm fighting the second boss's second form, and after I do a bit of damage, his hitbox breaks, and all my bullets go straight through him.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am I missing something? I'm fighting the second boss's second form, and after I do a bit of damage, his hitbox breaks, and all my bullets go straight through him.
Headshots

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a hint you get by the head flashing and making a little shing sound though one part is getting that second form to come on as it seems like you need to use his mines against himself because bullets do nothing.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I see you plan to update the game, add more content. Ill wait till you are actually done before buying.
Speaking of which will those of us who bought on kimochi get automatic access to these updates?

I found the 2nd boss really difficult, even on "easy" mode, the park was also really confusing and i only got through it by blind luck
Other than that it's great and definitely worth the price

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Sourjelly!

Found a bug in the third stage, during the
turret sequence while waiting for the power to come back online.

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object obj_DT:

Unable to find any instance for object index '105770'
at gml_Object_obj_DT_Step_0
############################################################################################
Maybe let your code monkey know? Thaaaaanks.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I see you plan to update the game, add more content. Ill wait till you are actually done before buying.
The game is done now as is, the ver 1.5 update is extra stage and enemy, not related to the released v. 1.0, and will take at least 6 month before ready for release.

Can I get the game anywhere else other than Kimochi?
Or get it through Patreon, but you'll have to wait till December when Patreon process, and Sourjelly confirm receipt of the payment and send you the download link

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of which will those of us who bought on kimochi get automatic access to these updates?

I found the 2nd boss really difficult, even on "easy" mode, the park was also really confusing and i only got through it by blind luck
Other than that it's great and definitely worth the price
Yeah, as I said, the most reliable way to get through the park seems to be continuing to go right and ignoring the different paths you can take. That reminds me of another critique I had, and that was concerning the really long, empty part at the beginning of the third stage; it was getting to the point where I was walking right for so long that I was wondering if it was one of those looping stages you sometimes see in games where you're supposed to find something in the landscape to actually move forward. It seemed a little pointless to have us walk for that long.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, as I said, the most reliable way to get through the park seems to be continuing to go right and ignoring the different paths you can take. That reminds me of another critique I had, and that was concerning the really long, empty part at the beginning of the third stage; it was getting to the point where I was walking right for so long that I was wondering if it was one of those looping stages you sometimes see in games where you're supposed to find something in the landscape to actually move forward. It seemed a little pointless to have us walk for that long.
Its a tension break kind of dilly-hoo, I reckon. After the chase and difficult boss fight of the previous stage, its a short section of calm, if not tranquility, to let the player breathe a little before being thrown back into the action.

But it didn't stand out as anything particularly bad or jarring to me...just kind of "When does this hallway end?" towards the finish.

Last edited:
OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Sourjelly!

Found a bug in the third stage, during the turret sequence while waiting for the power to come back online.

Code:

Maybe let your code monkey know? Thaaaaanks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the Report! I checked the bug and Programmer is working on it to fix it! :D

[QUOTE="elusi, post: 251875"]Yeah, as I said, the most reliable way to get through the park seems to be continuing to go right and ignoring the different paths you can take. That reminds me of another critique I had, and that was concerning the really long, empty part at the beginning of the third stage; it was getting to the point where I was walking right for so long that I was wondering if it was one of those looping stages you sometimes see in games where you're supposed to find something in the landscape to actually move forward. It seemed a little pointless to have us walk for that long.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I made that hall way too long X_X; 
Maybe I should Do something about it...(note)

[QUOTE="Jesus, post: 288503"]Speaking of which will those of us who bought on kimochi get automatic access to these updates?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, it automatically inform you there's updates if the game is updated. :D

Last edited: