What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

i think there should be a yuri ending for the 1.5, you know girl with plant girl love each other and start new life

That's kind of sad :c

I mean the protagonist sees what happens to infected who keep fucking. It's not hard to figure out. And who would not want to save them from turning into a plant? Even if it's a stranger, would you guys let them die if you had the chance to save them?
Unless of course the protagonist is evil, then she wouldn't mind a few new, pretty flowers adorning the streets. :D

SAD, when i play the demo, i treat the plant girl as a friend..and when she get stuck.. im trying to help her...omg....

Female zombie are none hostile toward player, there is a second plant girl.

let me have my dreams, damn you.

And who sez there can't be exceptions to the rule? Viruses mutate you know. I wouldn't mind an aggressive futa plantgirl.

But I really like the plangirls. Wanna keep them with me, but you loose them too easily :(

Hmmm haven't been able to find all the keys, any ideas which place might have i missed?

Me i personally like this retro side scrolling style game here... But this game needs a keyboard or controller input config for it... T~T <using a="" controller="" is="" bad="" idea="" for="" this="" game=""> The keyboard is alright but I like to set my keys for custom on games... XD
</using>

Me i personally like this retro side scrolling style game here... But this game needs a keyboard or controller input config for it... T~T <using a="" controller="" is="" bad="" idea="" for="" this="" game=""> The keyboard is alright but I like to set my keys for custom on games... XD
</using>

then I have a good news for you! V1.5 will support key config! :D
(and it already added on working in progress build)

Last edited:

then I have a good news for you! V1.5 will support key config! :D
(and it already added on working in progress build)
Also is 1.5 out yet or still in demo/WIP? Because i think the cheats are disabled in demos im guessing? XD <do not="" do="" good="" with="" survival="" games="">... And you should consider making a debug room to spawn all the monster in after the game is cleared <like make="" a="" door="" just="" before="" the="" exit="" and="" have="" it="" with="" that="" up="" arrow="" to="" go="" into="">
I do give credit for you on making this game with GMS or GM8 though... LOL thats game engines are harder to figure out some times XD
Check your inbox messages to I might be sending you some pictures of what i did...:cool:</like></do>

Last edited:

Also is 1.5 out yet or still in demo/WIP? Because i think the cheats are disabled in demos im guessing? XD <do not="" do="" good="" with="" survival="" games="">... And you should consider making a debug room to spawn all the monster in after the game is cleared <like make="" a="" door="" just="" before="" the="" exit="" and="" have="" it="" with="" that="" up="" arrow="" to="" go="" into="">
I do give credit for you on making this game with GMS or GM8 though... LOL thats game engines are harder to figure out some times XD
Check your inbox messages to I might be sending you some pictures of what i did...:cool:</like></do>

Still in WIP right now, boss battle is 90% done, only thing left is HCG remake and story related minor adjustment. :D

also this game had pixel gallery room on full version. :D

Still in WIP right now, boss battle is 90% done, only thing left is HCG remake and story related minor adjustment. :D

also this game had pixel gallery room on full version. :D

Yes, thank you sour apple.

Sooon my maturation ritual shall be.......... I mean, I like this game. Please continue doing your work at your pace. No pressure. ^^

Yes, thank you sour apple.

Sooon my maturation ritual shall be.......... I mean, I like this game. Please continue doing your work at your pace. No pressure. ^^

Thank you, I'll do my best :D

Anthophobia 1.0V Cheats

:D-Anthophobia 1.0V Cheats-:D
(Its for people that are newbies to this game as well as people that just want to go through the game quickly as possible or just want to have the H-Scenes lol)

:cool:On the main menu:
1: Press the minus key on your numpad.
2: Type the cheat code (listed below).
3: Press the minus again for it to activate or de-activate.
<repeat steps="" for="" each="" cheat="" word="">There should be a sound when done correctly.

Cheats:
"calluna" - 3rd person gun cheat mode (brings up a cursor gun sight that at click fires a powerful bullet)
"crocus" - Show FPS (Does as name suggest... It only shows Frames Per Second)
"auricula" - Give all offensive weapons to max (Bullet, fire bomb and light stick to max)
Leave it the " marks and do not use copy/paste command/tool in game you'll have to put in letter by letter... XD <one word="" at="" a="" time="" to="" as="" mentioned="" above=""> HAVE FUN!:cool:

-Disclaimer: I did ask </one></repeat>
Sourjelly before posting these cheats-

Last edited:

There was some demo version I had played a while back. I'm trying to find the save file I had downloaded (and promptly overwrote) that had you spawn in a garden area with new enemies. No luck so far.

Long time lurker here. Must say, nice game!
Anyone knows if there is a save file for the 1.5 demo? i am stuck after the quarantine area opening (still stage one lol). already on ezpz, dying to aggresive things.
At this point cheats are welcome too.

Re: Anthophobia 1.0V Cheats

:D-Anthophobia 1.0V Cheats-:D
(Its for people that are newbies to this game as well as people that just want to go through the game quickly as possible or just want to have the H-Scenes lol)

:cool:On the main menu:
1: Press the minus key on your numpad.
2: Type the cheat code (listed below).
3: Press the minus again for it to activate or de-activate.
<repeat steps="" for="" each="" cheat="" word="">There should be a sound when done correctly.

Cheats:
"calluna" - 3rd person gun cheat mode (brings up a cursor gun sight that at click fires a powerful bullet)
"crocus" - Show FPS (Does as name suggest... It only shows Frames Per Second)
"auricula" - Give all offensive weapons to max (Bullet, fire bomb and light stick to max)
Leave it the " marks and do not use copy/paste command/tool in game you'll have to put in letter by letter... XD <one word="" at="" a="" time="" to="" as="" mentioned="" above=""> HAVE FUN!:cool:

-Disclaimer: I did ask </one></repeat>
Sourjelly before posting these cheats-

Welp I don't have a numpad:(

FYI, you can just click the 'Edit' button on the bottom right of your post and add in something like that.

Long time lurker here. Must say, nice game!
Anyone knows if there is a save file for the 1.5 demo? i am stuck after the quarantine area opening (still stage one lol). already on ezpz, dying to aggresive things.
At this point cheats are welcome too.

Demo have the cheat disabled I believe.

The game is at 95% complete. So for anyone that want to know when it comes out soon....its now very soon XD

Back