What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

I can confirm. This bit of news was posted on patreon. Sourjelly already sent it to DLsite, and approval usually takes few days, so you'll need to be patient.
I wonder where this leaves the Kimochi customers; it looks like the download page for us hasn't been updated yet, at least.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, thekill probably jumped the gun a bit.
At the moment Sourjelly is sending links to patrons qualifying for the copy... I don't have it either... and I'm pretty sure he wanted to wait with public announcement till it's updated on DLsite and other shops. Dunno how he will deal with kimochi buyers, but IIRC he didn't make any problems for you guys, so your time will come ;).

Reputation score

I got wayy more than I paid for Sourjelly! What a lovely surprise in my email inbox. Great job.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've never used patreon before, so lemme just confirm this.
If I pledge $10, I can get v1.50 uncensored?
Then after oaying up and getting the game, I can stop the pledge in the same day, but still get future updates if he does it?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you look at the $15 teir pledge then you'll see if you pledge that amount then you will get future updates.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I decided to pledge $15 too, just for now as a way to get 1.5 early. Or, well, earlier.

For some reason, I feel like some kind of asshole, pledging $15 just to get a copy and then cancelling any further pledging, even though I'm effectively still just paying $15 for the product up front in a roundabout way. Like, I feel like I'm cheating the system when I'm just buying the thing.

Does this make me an asshole? Or just impatient? Or am I just massively overthinking something? :p

Oh, also, since I pledged now, will I be getting some automated message with the link in my email/patreon message box, or does the creator have to manually send the link? If it's the latter, then damn, that takes some dedication to manually send links out like that. o_O

Reputation score

You're just overthinking it. What you've done is a preorder, but directly to the developer instead of through a middle man retailer.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I decided to pledge $15 too, just for now as a way to get 1.5 early. Or, well, earlier.

For some reason, I feel like some kind of asshole, pledging $15 just to get a copy and then cancelling any further pledging, even though I'm effectively still just paying $15 for the product up front in a roundabout way. Like, I feel like I'm cheating the system when I'm just buying the thing.

Does this make me an asshole? Or just impatient? Or am I just massively overthinking something? :p
Any developer that isn't completely conceited understands that people will do this. And in their case, I bet they're happy to get even one month's subscription from someone who would probably otherwise just end up downloading it. He'll understand that you were essentially paying for a copy of the game.

Deadoon

Reputation score

Oh, also, since I pledged now, will I be getting some automated message with the link in my email/patreon message box, or does the creator have to manually send the link? If it's the latter, then damn, that takes some dedication to manually send links out like that. o_O
You're overthinking it. The $10 pledge that is buying the game specifically states that you do not need to continue with the pledge as it is a 1 time thing.

Jackhole69

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where the location of gold card 3 is? I can't for the life of me find it I'm pretty sure it's in level 2 but I just can't seem to find it at all, thanks.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He's manually sending out link to Ver 1.5

upshaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow. epic work, sourjelly! new CG set looks great. same for new enemies in levels 1.5, 2.5, and 3.5. now all we need is an updated gallery or enemy spawn room

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anybody willing to give their save file of the 1.50V ?
Im having troubles on some level and cards finding also maybe for galery >:3

save file is in ([User]-[Appdata]-[Local]-[Anthophobia])

be aware that there is anthophobia-demo folder for peoples who played the demo version, do not mistake the place :p

dynablade

Reputation score

Will the Kimochi Download-Link also be updated with the 1.5 Version? There's still only the 1.0.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh~
So if you bought your previous version from Dlsite, youre screwed?

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh~
So if you bought your previous version from Dlsite, youre screwed?
nah, just Dlsite has a process to have updated version, so it takes longer

btw does someone know about this the cheat mode ? o.0
i heard pressing something and other thing will give your mouse a aiming reticul, light and you can shoot stuffs

Last edited: