What's new

VN/TEXT [Tetratech] Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu 怪奇!ドリル男の恐怖 VJ005430

Status
Not open for further replies.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Drill

Wow, this game is awesome. I hope more like it get made.
What how would you know? The only download links here are Megaupload!

But it does sound fun, thanks for rezzing it. Anybody have a working link, preferably to the translated version?

Edit: Managed to find the Hongfire thread. Didn't expect anything but the same dead link, but I was wrong. I don't have 15 posts, so I can't leave the Depositfile link here. :/

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it wouldn't happen to be the voiced version would it? i can't find the voiced version for the life of me >.<

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it wouldn't happen to be the voiced version would it? i can't find the voiced version for the life of me >.<
I haven't checked yet because nothing happens after the splash screen for me. (Maybe because I'm trying to play in a VM)
It should be voiced though according to the post. Just search Kaiki! Drill no Otoko no Kyoufu on hongfire and the thread should show up.
Edit: Or, you know, just follow the link a few posts up. I can be dense sometimes...

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay guys here's that link from hongfire if someone did not manage to find it:

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The password for extracting the files is: kaiki
Y'know for those lurkers which are too lazy to look that up.

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is my save with most of the cgs

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How long does it usually take for the Drill Man to go away once you're in hiding? I've waited for as long as 10 minutes without hearing him leave.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

once you've gone into hiding, any where from 10 to 20 seconds. your game must have froze.

Iambob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy guacamole its the original Bioshock! Any other games like this? Hell I would even appreciate a non hentai game like this if it was under a gig.

Ghaulth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to trigger the lightbulb CG bad ending?

kefkaisthepwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get a game over to the Drill Man after you enter the dungeon/laboratory, at least on the elder sister's route.

Has anyone else had trouble getting the voices to work? I downloaded the voiced version from hongfire and can see the VOICE folder there and have it turned on in the game options, but none of them seem to be saying anything. The midis/wavs work though. Is there some Win7 compatibility issues or a directory I need to rename/move or something?

finalcut315

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like to think any ending involving the maid is a good end, she's just so likable! Though I never beat the game, I hope she doesn't turn out to be a baby eater or something.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

So I've managed to get all of the CGs except the first one for the eldest sister. Does anyone know how to get that one? I read over the cg guide earlier in the thread, how do i get caught by Drill man before entering the dungeon/house?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I've managed to get all of the CGs except the first one for the eldest sister. Does anyone know how to get that one? I read over the cg guide earlier in the thread, how do i get caught by Drill man before entering the dungeon/house?
Maybe your cloth got torn up before, so the CG doesn't shown up at H event.

Status
Not open for further replies.