What's new

VN/TEXT [Tetratech] Kaiki! Drill Otoko no Kyoufu 怪奇!ドリル男の恐怖 VJ005430

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Drill

...Eh...you know, admittedly, the voice file didn't work for me either when I inserted it into the version of the game I downloaded from here so I figured something was wrong with it. But I guess that's not the case anymore.

I wish developers would make more games like these. I think most everyone here on this board likes these kind of games and would agree with me. I mean, after all, this board was made centered around two (Jungle and Demon Girl) hentai games of basically the same idea (avoid being raped or...not~), wasn't it?

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

...Eh...you know, admittedly, the voice file didn't work for me either when I inserted it into the version of the game I downloaded from here so I figured something was wrong with it. But I guess that's not the case anymore.

I wish developers would make more games like these. I think most everyone here on this board likes these kind of games and would agree with me. I mean, after all, this board was made centered around two (Jungle and Demon Girl) hentai games of basically the same idea (avoid being raped or...not~), wasn't it?
Indeed.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Nooo. . . would that help? :p Thank you, I just never really thought to look on the options menu ;)
Can you read Japanese? Because I have no clue where to turn the voices on either way heh heh.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Can you read Japanese? Because I have no clue where to turn the voices on either way heh heh.
It's the red button on the right hand side just below the game screen. Click on the top option and then the next menu is in english. Click "VOICE". One of the option is OFF, so click the other one. And there you go! :eek:

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Wow, I feel stupid now lol. Thanks!

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Oldest Sister (Blue) Walkthrough

You start off in the drawing room and are immediately kicked to the movement map. The first thing you need to do with her to get the plot going is move to the kitchen. It is the room in the northwest corner of the first floor of the house. Once you arrive there you'll hear something break and then the youngest sister will scream.

Make your way back to the drawing room and speak to the middle sister. Then move towards the warehouse in the southwest corner of the house. When you're in the hallway, you'll hear the footsteps of the Drill Man; he'll appear and you'll get your first "running away" sequence. As xivvix and aika point out, the best place to hide from him here on the first floor is the barrel in the kitchen. Don't press any buttons while you're hiding and he'll wander away.

Next head back to the big central room with the stairs. You'll see a pile of clothes lying on next to the left-hand staircase. Inspect it and then head west out of the room to the warehouse. While you're in the hallway, you'll hear the voice of the mysterious woman talking. Enter the warehouse in the southwest corner.

You'll be bonked on the head by the middle sister, who is here naked for the first bit of CG. You'll have a conversation and then Drill Man will show up again. You don't need to run away from him if you don't click on any of the objects in the room and just walk away; otherwise escape from him normally.

Now head up to the second floor of the house and go to the Mysterious Woman's room in the northeast corner. You'll find a weird Resident Evil style door lock on her door when you try to enter the room. This is what you'll be spending the middle part of the game working on. She'll summon the Drill Man at the end of your conversation and it will be time to run away again. (On the second floor, I like to hide behind the curtains in the southwest bedroom if you don't feel like running all the way to the kitchen).

Head up to the attic (the 3rd floor) and check the middle box to find the youngest sister. She'll hand you a key. And then it's Drill Man running away time, again.

The key you got from the youngest sister unlocks the Master's bedroom in the southeast corner of the second floor. Head there and inspect the fireplace to receive the "Crest of Fire", the first piece you need to unlock the door.

Next head to the second floor balcony (the northernmost room on the second floor) and inspect the table to get the "Crest of Wind".

Now head down to the kitchen again and inspect the trap door in the floor to pick up the "Crest of Earth".

Finally, head to the Bath (the large square room on in the north east of the first floor); inspect the water there to pick up the "Crest of Water." You've got all four crests now and can head back up to the second floor and the Mysterious Woman's room.

Try to enter and it will bring up the puzzle lock. Click on your inventory (the pink button) and start putting the crests into the door. The "Crest of Fire" goes in the top space, the "Crest of Water" goes in the right hand space, the "Crest of Earth" goes in the lower space and the "Crest of Wind" goes in the left hand space. This will unlock the door and you will automatically move inside to speak with the Mysterious Woman.

She'll chat with you for a while (in the oldest sister's game she's not evil, or at least less so than in the other two games), and then the Drill Man will appear again. Escape from him and then it's time to head outside the house.

Go back to the first floor and head north out of the house and go to the pond. Inspect the pond and the Evil Vines will attack (Unfortunately, only the middle sister gets a CG Bad End from the vines. That's just lame :D). Avoid the attack and head back inside to the Mysterious Woman's room. Words are exchanged and she tells you (I'm assuming) where to find the axe.

Go downstairs to the warehouse and inspect the boxes to find an axe. There are three in here, an ugly looking stone hatchet, a solid iron axe and a metal axe with a wooden handle. You want the metal axe with the wood handle from the box on the right hand side.

Head back to the pond and use the axe (from your inventory) on the pond. From the sounds of it, you actually throw the axe into the water. Genius move; these girls deserve to get caught by the Drill Man sometimes. :rolleyes: Anyway, after doing that you will get a silver pickaxe kind of thing and get attacked by the Evil Vines again. Evade and escape to the gardens.

Now go back to the pond and repeat the process, throwing the silver pickaxe into the pond, getting attacked by the Evil Vines and escaping. This time you’ll pick up a golden hammer.

Go back inside and climb to the second floor. Over on the west side of the upper level there is a gallery with a number of statues inside. Open your inventory and use the golden hammer on the statue on the right (the guy in the helmet). There will be click, a flash of lightning and then it’s time to escape from the Drill Man again.

Now go back outside and return to the pond. It has drained, exposing a secret tunnel. Inspect the tunnel and select the top option to climb down the ladder into the dungeon. You’ll find your sisters both naked and captured and encounter the Mysterious Woman again. A choice will come up; the top choice is a Bad End so select the bottom option. You’ll move automatically into the laboratory and encounter the Evil Scientist.

Inspect the central thingy in the middle of the lab and you’ll get a little more random chatter from the Mysterious Woman and the Evil Scientist. Inspect is one more time and get a gold key. After you get the gold key, something happens (I don’t speak any Japanese, in case that wasn’t obvious) and the Mysterious Woman’s clothes get destroyed.

The Evil Scientist will talk to you and then you’ll automatically flee back into the dungeon, where you get attacked by the Drill Man. Evade his attack and you’ll escape, being chased, up out of the pond. Escape from him just like normal at this point.

The golden key unlocks the room we haven’t been in yet, the dressing room just south of the Mysterious Woman’s room on the second floor. Go there now and inspect the hanging clothes to change into the nun’s outfit. Then go back into the Mysterious Woman’s room and inspect the large portrait above the dresser to collect the cross.

We’re nearly done now. Head back outside and go to the Chapel, the building at the north side of the gardens. Enter the chapel and meet the Creepy Priest. If you don’t have the cross, it’s another Bad End, but you do so he disappears instead of turning into a zombie and raping you. Inspect the altar and collect the Heart.

Go back to the pond and climb back down. You’ll encounter the Evil Scientist and Drill Man again in the dungeon. Evade Drill Man’s attack and you’ll be automatically moved to the laboratory again. This time when Drill Man appears, open your inventory, select the heart and use it on him. There will be some talking and Drill Man will destroy the Evil Scientist’s evil machine freeing (I guess) the spirit of the Mysterious Woman who will rise into heaven. Hooray?

Anyway, after that everyone is fine, the house is destroyed and you get the good ending. Credits roll and you’re done.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll try to post the middle sister's walkthrough tomorrow.

If you need advice on how to evade the attacks or hide from the Drill Man, people posted earlier in the thread.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Middle Sister (Red) Walkthrough

The game starts in the drawing room. Inspect the clock and the youngest sister will talk to you and then leave the room. Inspect the painting above the fireplace twice and you’ll hear the youngest sister scream and then leave the room to investigate.

Go upstairs to the gallery and inspect the pile of clothes that has fallen there. Then move back to the gallery where you encounter the Evil Scientist for the first time. He’ll talk to you and you’ll run back into the large central room with the stairs.

Move west into the hallway near the warehouse. You’ll run into the Evil Scientist again and he will summon the Drill Man. On the first floor, the big chest in the warehouse is always a safe spot to hide for the middle sister.

Now go upstairs. When you climb the stairs, you’ll hear the Mysterious Woman talking. Move to the bedroom in the southwest corner to find the oldest sister naked. After you talk with her you’ll be attacked by the Drill Man again. Upstairs, you can always hide in the large closet in the dressing room just south of the Mysterious Woman’s room.

Move to the attic and inspect the box on the right side this time to find the youngest sister. She will hand you a key (to the master bedroom) and then you’ll be attacked by the Drill Man.

Head to the master bedroom, in the southeast corner of the second floor, where you will find a book lying on the floor. Inspect the book. Then head to the study and use the book from your inventory to reveal the lock. You’re going to need four crests again, but they’re different ones than in the game as the oldest sister.

Move downstairs to the bath and inspect the lion’s head to get the first crest, the “Crest of the White Tiger.” Unlike the oldest sister’s crests, these ones aren’t always easy to remember (at least for me) so I note here that the White Tiger crest has tiger, I guess, in the gold center (it doesn’t look much like one) and dark corners.

Go outside and move to the pond. Inspect the pond to pick up the “Crest of Military Affairs”. This one has a turtle in the center and dark green corners.

The next stop is in the kitchen, where you inspect the oven to find the third crest, the “Crest of the Red Sparrow”. The whole crest is purple with a bird in the lavender center and darker purple corners.

Now move downstairs to the first floor and move to the maid’s room (just north of the drawing room where you started the game). You’ll get a CG scene when you try to enter and then the Drill Man will attack. Instead of escaping the usual way, let him chase you to the warehouse and inspect the box right behind the smiley face jug. You’ll find a knife in the box that you’ll use to drive him off (it breaks afterwards) and the final crest, the “Crest of the Blue Dragon”. It has a purple center with a dragon and sort of burgundy colored corners.

Go back upstairs and change into the nurse costume by inspecting the hanging clothes in the dressing room.

Move to the chapel and talk with the Creepy Priest to get the cross. Once you have that you’re ready to proceed. The “Crest of Military Affairs” goes in the upper slot, the “Crest of the Blue Dragon” goes in the right slot, the “Crest of the Red Sparrow” goes in the lower slot and the “Crest of the White Tiger” goes in the left slot. This unlocks a hidden door to the dungeon.

There’s a whole lot of necessary evades during the next sequence, so save your game whenever you get the chance if you have trouble avoiding the enemy attacks.

This is pretty much the most annoying sequence in any of the three games. :mad: Once you enter the dungeon you’ll find your sisters and talk with the Evil Scientist. Drill Man will appear and attack. You need to evade his attack and then, in the brief window between attack, click on the blue movement button and try to move north into the laboratory.

You won’t actually escape the first time. Drill Man attacks again and you need to evade his attack a second time. This time you’ll automatically move into the laboratory after you evade. In the laboratory you’ll find the Mysterious Woman kneeling in the middle of a pentagram. You free her and both of you escape the Drill Man back to the dungeon.

In the Dungeon, the Mysterious Woman kills the Evil Scientist and it turns out that she’s evil too in this game. She will do something and the cross will protect you (if you don’t have the cross, it’s an automatic Bad End). There will be more conversation and you’re presented with a choice. Select the second option and you’ll receive a gold key (or select the first option for a Bad End that doesn’t seem all that bad :p ).

You automatically move back up to the study and use the key to unlock the chains on the book. You read the book and find a scroll hidden inside. You’re attacked by the Mysterious Woman and need to evade her attack. Then the Drill Man appears and you have to evade *his* attack. You flee out of the study and go into another chase sequence.

Go outside and walk to the pond. Use the scroll from your inventory on the pond and it will drain instantly. Inspect the now empty pond to find the bone knife.

Now head back inside the house and go upstairs to the dressing room. You’ll encounter the Mysterious Woman again. Open your inventory once you’re done with the conversation and select the bone knife. Use it on the mirror and enjoy the ending CG. You reunite with the other two sisters and escape the ruined house.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Youngest Sister (Yellow) Walkthrough​

You start the game in the drawing room with the middle sister. Talk to her and then examine the window, the clock, the painting and the fireplace. After another conversation with your sister you move automatically to the room with the stairs.

Move upstairs to the gallery. Inspect the statue of the man with the helmet twice to get a key, then examine the sculpture of the lovers and finally examine the vase. It will break.

Go back downstairs to the drawing room and find nobody there. Leave the room going north and walk towards the bath. You’ll encounter the Mysterious Woman and spend some time in the bath with her. After that, you’ll get your first encounter with Drill Man. Just like the oldest sister, you can always hide in the barrel in the kitchen.

After you escape, head to the southwest corner of the map and enter the warehouse. You get attacked by the middle sister, who is hiding here naked. Drill Man appears and chases her out of the room, ignoring you for the moment. After he leaves you find the first crest for this game, the “Crest of the Gorilla” (It is brown, with a gorilla on it :p). After you pick up the crest, you hear Drill Man approaching and need to run and escape from him again.

Move upstairs to the bedroom in the southwest corner of the second floor. You will find the oldest sister here and get chased by the Drill Man.

Escape and then go to the Mysterious Woman’s room and talk to her. After your conversation, you’ll be chased by the Drill Man again. Escape as usual.

Go upstairs to the attic and inspect the box on the right to get the “Crest of the Bat”.

In the kitchen, you inspect the refrigerator to find the “Crest of the Apple”.

Then go outside to the pond. Inspect the pond and get attacked by the Evil Vines. Evade them and you’ll run back to the gardens and find the final crest, the “Crest of the Sea Otter”.

Go upstairs and try to enter the dressing room, south of the Mysterious Woman’s room. You’ll find the puzzle lock and open it using the crests. The “Crest of Bat” goes in the upper slot, the “Crest of the Apple” goes in the right hand slot, the “Crest of the Gorilla” goes in the lower slot and the “Crest of the Sea Otter” goes in the left hand slot.

You will automatically move into the dressing room. Inspect the hanging clothes and change in to the apron dress. Now inspect the mirror and enter it to find the mirror world. The room to the north of the mirror dressing room shows a picture of the trap door to the dungeon.

Move west into the mirror bath. Inspect the lion’s head and talk to it and agree to bring it some food by selecting the top option. You’ll be moved back to the mirror dressing room. Exit the mirror world by inspecting the mirror again.

Move to the kitchen and inspect the refrigerator. You will have a choice of either some meat or a carrot. Select the carrot by choosing the lower option.

Now head back to the mirror bath, by moving through the dressing room mirror again. Open your inventory and select the carrot and use it on the lion’s head. This opens up the trap door to the dungeon.

Go downstairs to the first floor and enter the small room just north of the bath. You’ll find the trap door here. Go down into the dungeon.

In the dungeon, you will find your sisters and the owner of the house and the futa maid. Drill Man will attack and you need to evade. He chases you upstairs and then you can escape normally.

Go upstairs and then save your game. Enter the study and inspect the book lying on the floor. You’ll read the book and then you will encounter the Mysterious Woman. She will attack you and you need to evade or it’s an automatic bad end. You will get chased by the Drill Man after that and can escape normally.

Now go outside and walk to the chapel. You will encounter the Creepy Priest and get the cross.

Go back inside the house and encounter the Mysterious Woman again. Select the second option on the first choice and also on the second choice during your dialogue. Drill Man will appear but instead of trying to escape, just open your inventory and use the cross on him.

From this point on, everything is just a cutscene. So enjoy the ending, I guess. Honestly, the youngest sister’s game is pretty much the weirdest of the three and the ending matches up with the game.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

You deserve 10,000 points!

...don't ask me what the points do, I have a warehouse full of them... :D

Faithen

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeaah... I just tried to DL this game aaand...

yeah good times, the file is corrupt, does any one have an alternate DL method?

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

The file isn't corrupt. It's probably just your browser.

Anyways, does anyone have a completed savegame for this?

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a screenshot on how the game looks like?

Would want to know if it's worth it.:D

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's a little bit of the CG from the game. (It's not actually letterboxed, I can't remember why I was doing that :confused:)

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice.:D

I downloaded the game, but I'm stuck when I press 'New Game'. When I click it, it just goes to a screen with the 3 sisters.

I tried clicking.:(

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

As requested, here's the CG that I grabbed when I was messing around with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.